+ Follow This Topic

Thread: should i be concerned or not?

should i be concerned or not?

ok,i have met a guy and been on two really good dates,up till after the second date he was texting me every day to ask when it good time to call,and was calling me,his texts were very cant wait to se you etc and lots of kisses....then...after that last date he was sending maybe one or two text saying how was ur day but not same as before and basically i got gut feeling hed cooled off,which i may have been dissapointed,,but it was only two dates...so i probabaly did totally the wrong thing but i mentioned it(calmly)and as he was supposed to be coming up to see me in two days(he hadnt called to arrange)i said that i felt maybe he not as sure he want to see me as he was because hes gone very distant and not calling me compared to before anymore(prob now sound like an insecure idiot lol)and said ill leave it to him to get in touch...he then took this as apparently saying that i didnt want to see him..and he also says that he hasnt changed his contacting habits at all.then he didnt turn up on the friday at all beacuse he says he didnt know what i wanted and he confused.but he didnt actually let me know!so stood me up!i darent say too much unless i can clear my own haed here as it has only been two dates and im at risk of sounding like im reading too much into it i realsie ...but i do feel concerned and yet we are stil in text with each other but he still not calling,he is supposed to be coming to pick me up tomorrow for another date..s surely that is a good sign...i really dont know why i feel uneasy....i guess what im asking really guys is...am i reading too much into this,and am possibly going to do the guys head in if i tell him what im thinking...or should i just be cool say nothing much...or should i be thinking this is daft its two dates and if he doesnt call forget it,it shouldnt be this difficult?surely a man will do what he wants to do??so if he isnt calling when he was before he has his reasons,he isnt bothered and i shouldnt be sat here wondering why!!!should add that over last few days the texting has been more back to how it was but been week since i saw him...sorry prob not explained the greatest,but very confused but what do you think,i dont want to feel im chasing a guy unless he really wants to see me too?but then he has arranged to see me?now im unsure!oh dear ..thanks for any help!
    Last edited by scattygal; 04-07-08 at 08:04 AM.

Forget him. He didn't even have enough respect for you to let you know beforehand that he won't be there for the date.

thanks,iguess im hesitating because he reckons he thought i had called off,could have been confusion by text because we werent speaking on phone..but guess thats the point!if hed called to say that was why ,but to sort it out and rearrange?hmmmm he didnt,ta for your thoughts appreciated