+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My nephew and I are lovers!

My nephew and I are lovers!

Just over eleven years ago I got married to a young man who got me pregnant. Our marriage lasted for nearly ten years, and during this time we became the parents of two daughters. Our marriage slowly disintegrated over these ten years, and towards the end we lived as total strangers.
    We drifted apart, he became involved with another woman, and I was left with the task of raising our children. It was during this time that my eldest sister’s three boys, aged from eleven to fifteen years, became regular visitors to our house, and proving to be the perfect company for my eight and ten year-old daughters.
    I was so glad to have them over as company for my daughters, that I encouraged them to visit as often as possible. Unbeknown to me, the fifteen year old boy had a crush on me which was the real reason why the three of them were always regular visitors to our house.
    There are certain things we do not ask for, and yet these things would seek you out, and effect you. It was by chance that I discovered how my young nephew was feeling about me, and was very flattered at the time that a young man like him would even notice me.
    Over the next couple of months I felt myself becoming strangely attracted to him and tried my best to control these feelings. By then he had grown into a very attractive young man, and I found it almost impossible not to notice him.
    Things came to a head soon afterwards, when, during a birthday party for my mother at her house, my nephew and I somehow managed to land up alone at my house. What happened next was the sweetest thing ever to have happened to me.
    Our attraction for one another was absolutely overwhelming. To this day, I still do not know who made the first move, but it wasn’t long before the two of us landed up naked in my bed. We made love with a hunger that was undeniable. It was the most beautiful thing imaginable, and during that short time we were at my house, we had sexual intercourse twice, before we reluctantly returned to my mother's house and the party.
    Once our feelings were unleashed, there was no turning back. He still used the excuse of visiting my daughters with his two brothers, and the two of use used every opportunity to engage in sexual intercourse.
    It was also during this time that my divorce was being finalised, and family and friends thought I was using the friendship of my three young nephews as a source of strength to help me cope. Little did they realise the true meaning of my nephews’ visits to my house.
    A couple of months into my relationship with my nephew, with the divorce finally behind me, my two daughters started suspecting there was something going on between the two of us. They in turn let on to my mother that there might be something happening between their cousin and me.
    Shortly afterwards, I had a visit from my mother, with my eldest sister and her son in tow. My nephew and I both denied any wrongdoing, and it was suggested by my sister that all visits by her three boys should come to a stop, which it did.
    But there was no way that our family was going to be successful in trying to keep us apart, and my nephew and I continued our relationship.
    It was of course, almost impossible for us to keep our affair secret, and it wasn’t long before my sister issued her son with the ultimatum of either breaking off with me, our leaving her house. The threat did not deter us, and shortly afterwards my nephew was asked to leave home.
    Being in love with him, I’d always have a place for him to stay, and upon him being asked leave home, I offered him room to stay.
    My house is a two bedroom one, and when my nephew showed up with his suitcase on our doorstep, my daughters were horrified to see their nephew taking his suitcase through to my bedroom, but there was also nothing they could do at the time.
    That first night together with my nephew, was most probably the most awkward time I ever had with my daughters. I can still remember their accusing looks when, later that night, as my nephew and I started getting ready to go to bed.
    At first, my nephew was very reluctant to come through to my bedroom with his cousins standing around, and it was huge relief for both of us when sometime later, we had managed to get into my bedroom, lock the door behind us, and at last we could be alone together.
    I am eternally grateful to my family, especially my mother and eldest sister for not reporting us to the authorities. They’ve never accepted our relationship, and I guess they never will, but at least they never snitched on us.
    I have now fallen pregnant to my nephew, and we are expecting our first child in September.
    Most members of our family think that my pregnancy with my nephew was an accident, but shortly after he moved in with me, I stopped using the pill, I WANTED to get pregnant by him. And pregnant I became.
    There are concerns that our baby might be deformed, but my nephew and I know that our baby is a gift from God to us, and that He would never allow something untoward to happen to our baby.
    We both know that we would have great difficulty in getting married, but that is the one thing we would love to be able to do.
    My nephew and I have been together ever since that day he moved into my house. It is just over a year now, and our feelings, if anything, are more intense between now.
    I see myself living happily ever after with my nephew.

...Troll I hope D:

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I love summertime. All the kids at home with nothing to do but troll the forums... very creative!

I really laughed at this part: "We made love with a hunger that was undeniable. It was the most beautiful thing imaginable" Hahahaha! Everyone knows 15 year old kids don't have a clue about how to have good sex.

Nice job, though, little boy.
    Last edited by vashti; 05-07-08 at 09:12 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

It's sick.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

anachronistic Guest
    Vashti, I am pretty sure you are joking when you say 15 year old kids don't know how to have sex. Anyway that quote was really cheesy, lol.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There is a difference between putting it in and having the tiniest bit of skill.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

You're going to jail.

or at least the mental clinic for making such a thing up...troll.
    Last edited by lesa; 05-07-08 at 09:24 PM.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was about to say the same thing, Lesa.

Either you are a pedophile and belong in jail, or you are a very bored person with a disturbed mind.

Either way, please don't post your shit here again.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i too love to have sex with my non existent nephew.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I don't believe this - surely your "daughters" wouldn't just give you accusing stares - they'd run away!
    I dunno how anyone could possibly make this shit up, let alone actually make it real! They'd be extremely pyschotic!
    ""The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach out for more. It plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds."

Tone Guest
    This is sooooooo fake.

Amusing to read.

Am I the only one who got a boner reading this?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    Am I the only one who got a boner reading this?
    I was too shy to be the first to admit it...

i didn't get a boner. but i was picking my nose and got a booger... does that count?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast