+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pregnant?

Pregnant?

^sigh^

So here's the story:

I met this guy through a social network site, we've been communicating for almost 3 months through messages in the site and chatting on messengers.

At first, he messaged me numerous times, I replied but I didn't really bother him. Until, I finally see his recent pics and I actually read his profile that he's in the same town, this changes the way I see him, because I got so many messages from around the globe, so even when we're "friends", we're not gonna see each other as real friends.

Then, I started to initiate conversations with him instead of him first, but he rarely replied and sometimes that pissed me off, so I decided to delete his email and ID on my messenger list. Although in this phase he gave me his phone number, he rarely picks up his phone nor replied my text messages - he said because he didn't want his friends to hear us, or he was busy. I decided to delete everything and I'm moving on. We didn't say anything romantic, it was just very platonic at first.

Few days later, I was using my other messenger, I didn't know that he added me on that messenger. He was really excited to talk to me again and we chatted for a few good hours, by the end of it I called him and he picked up and we continued our chat through phone. After I hung up, he sent me a message on the messenger that he wanted to see me that night. He said he will be out with his friends first and he would call me at 2 am.

I told him, "what could we possibly do at 2 am?", he said " You know this town more than I do. I want you to come to my place but you don't want to, how about your place?", I said "Let's go to a restaurant and eat sushi!". So there I was at 3 am, waited for an hour, he didn't text me, he didn't call me. When I already picked up the cab, he called and he said he couldn't hear his phone and he said sorry.

We finally met at the nearest restaurant, we chatted for a bit. Mind you, he's French and speaks a bit of English. I do think he only understands 70% of what I say. I bought a dvd to watch at my place, so he I asked him if he wanted to come over.

We were watching the movie for a few minutes until I found out that he fell asleep.

The next morning he hold me, and he kissed me, the next thing you know we had sex.

Then, he told me he needs to go out with his friends to buy stuff for his family. At first he said I can join him, then later he said he is uncomfortable with his friends and drivers, because they will talk about "us" on his back or gossip around. He said he didn't really like that. He also said he will call.

You see, I didn't have sex for 2 years. I believed that I should do it with someone I love and not an asshole , I felt really stupid, I had a lot of chances to sleep with anyone I want during that period, but I always said no. The thing is, at one time, his condom came off, a friend of mine told me, that was how she got her baby, and she did use morning after pills. I was panicked.

That same day, I text him 2 times regarding this, because I need to visit a doctor, and my insurance just expired. I was just reporting, that we can't take this lightly, getting pregnant now is the last thing I want. He didn't reply at all. Not even, "oh I agree, you need to go soon!" - nothing.

The next day, I thought I might sound really weird yesterday so I just text him again saying "Hey what you up to?" - He didn't reply as well. Then I open my profile in my social network site, and I uploaded pictures, including with my ex bf, I have no bad intention at all. Soon afterwards, he uploaded a picture of him and a girl drinking beer on the same night before we met.

I already know, it's kinda lame. I should've known better. I put "someone told me i could find love, but he forgot to mention u won't find it here" in my shoutbox. Then I decided just to call him for the last time. He didn't picked up. So I said, that's it. No more.

Few hours later, he text me saying "Sorry I didn't reply, I was busy. How are you?" - WTH?

I really want to nag and say a lot of things! But I also want him to at least feel responsible if something happen to me. I really don't want to get pregnant now. I wanted to reply that instant, but I don't want to ruin it. So it's been 12 hours of me not replying the txt message, because I am confused what will be the nice proper words that I can possibly use. I really hope I'm not pregnant but I will have to test for pregnancy in this coming week.

I really like him, I do. But I think to him it's not more than just sex.

I am asking for an advice, please help me. What to do and what to say next?

Thank you guys.

Wow I feel relieved already.

What the hell? Why didn't you go get the morning after pill when you had the opportunity? Why are you even bothering him with this? You are practically strangers! You need to behave with more responsibility. Forget about him - you were only his booty call.

I already took morning pills. I am just scared it didn't work, like my friend told me. I know. I feel really stupid. So u think I shouldn't even reply him back?

NO! Leave him alone. He doesn't care about you. If you took the morning after pills, I don't really know what you want from him.

Don't talk to him anymore. He's a piece of trash.

I think that you need to wake up. He got what he wanted from you. You think you'd get the hint when he doesn't talk to you much or won't even talk to you when friends are around. You need to be more careful and don't screw someone that you aren't planning on being in a relationship with. The last thing you want it a baby with a guy you don't know or don't want to be with.

Quote Originally Posted by Pears View Post
    Don't talk to him anymore. He's a piece of trash.
    I'm not going to fault him here. He didn't lead her on. He did the same thing before they ****ed that he did after they ****ed.

A respectable man would not do something like this. He is trash and can eat my poop out of my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Pears View Post
    A respectable man would not do something like this. He is trash and can eat my poop out of my ass.
    Wouldn't do what? Ignore her? He didn't want to date her. Do what? Try to get a booty call?

Quote Originally Posted by LoveLove View Post
    I am asking for an advice, please help me. What to do and what to say next?
    I think this is a good opportunity to look back and review what happened. Best place to start is yourself. I've noticed from the story you posted that your actions and expectations seemed to be a little bit out of sync with the events. You didn't set boundaries and your reactions to his behaviour centered closer towards the extreme. When he contacted you, you seem to fall head over heals. When he didn't, you seemed to be pushed to eliminate all contact with him. One good question I would ask is what made you act in that way?

His actions weren't all that great, it seems like his intent was only to get laid (an opportunity you presented). However, you contributed to this by not being firm with your expectations and by fearing to distance yourself if your expectations were not met. Unfortunately, this is the price many pay for these mistakes.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

if you do end up pregnant then that is your mistake. do not kill the un-born for your screw ups.

move on and forget him as best you can. answer nomore phone calls from him, not texts, nor letters nor bloody morse code. a respectable man, ie. one actuely worth building a relationship with, would not be ashamed of talking about you (or even admmiting your existance) with his friends. would not have used you in such a way. he was not intrested in a relationship, he was not intrested in commitment or even friendship. he was intrested in one thing and you, you thickie, gave it to him gladly.

do not try to kid yourself that it was otherwise.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're probably not even pregnant.

His condom slipped off?

Are you saying he ejaculated inside you?

Everybody has their stories.

Did you know some girls have gotten pregnant from giving blowjobs?

I consider my view of networking sites solidified further by this example.

If you know someone online you don't know them in real life, nor do you meet them through friends who can give their input.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Did you know some girls have gotten pregnant from giving blowjobs?
    Funny thing is...that's true. Girl gives guy bj, guy gets some sperm in her mouth, they kiss, guy goes down on girl...viola, baby making without penetration. Although, extremely rare.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    Funny thing is...that's true. Girl gives guy bj, guy gets some sperm in her mouth, they kiss, guy goes down on girl...viola, baby making without penetration. Although, extremely rare.
    I still don't believe it.

Nobody has proved me wrong yet.

The reason why anybody has ever told that urban myth, is because technically, anytime semen comes in contact with any part of the vagina, it's virtually possible that one may manage to swim aaaaaaaaall the way up and get her pregnant. But it just doesn't happen. Doctors just say all that shit to cover their asses. In any case, even in that situation, the girl did not get pregnant from getting a blow job, she got pregnant independent of the oral sex.
    Last edited by Junket; 11-07-08 at 06:20 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast