+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Describe the way you kiss

anachronistic Guest

Describe the way you kiss

and tell the above poster what you think about the way they kiss.

I personally like to stroke my left hand from the nape of her neck to her treasure trail, and then with my right hand I either: hold her hand, lightly trace my fingertips across her hip (preferably across bare skin), cup her cheek lightly with my face, or stroke her hair with my fingers. I use my hands very lightly, so that it kind of tickles and tingles in a good way. I usually experiment until I find something that gives her goosebumps.

I enjoy long passionate french kisses, anywhere from 2 minutes to 20 minutes long. I like to use my tongue to lightly lick areas around her tongue, and I keep contact with her tongue to a minimum, in a playful way. I'll meet her tongue with mine if she gives me goosebumps, or does something that I like. I really focus on using my lips though.

When I stop the french kiss, I usually do one of two things; flutter my lashes across her cheek and breath gently on her lips, or if she seems sexual enough, I will start kissing her neck. I will hold back on kissing her neck though sometimes, because clothes start coming off too soon (and sometimes when they shouldn't come off at all), and I am all about living for the moment. I don't focus on sex, and quite frankly, I want her to kiss my neck and turn me on before clothes start coming off.

That's the way I usually kiss. I am pretty experimental though. I'll leave it at that because the rest is too sexual.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I like to give lots of brief kisses rather than a few bigguns. I tend to start with a few kisses on the lips with just a tiny bit of tongue action. A tease, really. And then I tilt her head, trailing still more kisses from the edge of her lips, across her cheek and jaw, and then down her throat. Usually I spend a few minutes nibbling and fiddling around her clavicle and shoulders. And from there it really depends upon her state of undress and how much time we've got. I'll gladly explore every inch of her body given the chance.
    Last edited by Gribble; 09-07-08 at 06:32 AM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Tedel Guest
    Passionately, intensly, making her feel a woman taken by her man.

Is there any other way to kiss?

anachronistic Guest
    Come on Tedel, I know you got the power to do better than that. (as in the explanation)

I am assuming since women aren't participating in this thread, they are just really passive or something.

Tedel Guest
    LOL... OK, I'll wait for a girl to contribute to this thread.