+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Asses

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post

reason number 20 thousand not to get married.
    Yea, no kidding. After that ride that was my reason number 30 thousand not to get married.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

It's only typical for dumb boys who don't know better.

Another reason why older men > younger ones. They have enough sense to keep their mouths off of diseased pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    It's only typical for dumb boys who don't know better.

Another reason why older men > younger ones. They have enough sense to keep their mouths off of diseased pussy.
    Since they were young at one point, I guess it is just their turn to share the diseases.

lol, you act all smooth now, but I guarantee you'll be crying like a little girl when you finally get huge ass blisters on your mouth and face.

Dude...do a google image search of "herpes cold sores," and then ask yourself if you still wanna sleep with a ho. Think of all the nasty, nasty men who have been in her. Ew.

I wouldn't date a guy if I found out he slept with a prostitute, no matter how many negative STD tests he waved in my face.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Go for it man, these girls are just offended that the pootie tang is so easily available. It always bugs every girl, don't know why, I think it has to do with the fact that the vagina is the only way they can have power over men and when other women give it so easily it begins to lose its power.
    This is actually probably right to some extent. I've never thought of that before

OV you need to post more often

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    I've never thought of that before
    That's because it is inaccurate. Sure, it's easy enough to get easy sex, but it isn't so easy when you want sex from a decent girl. We still have power.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think decent people would make harsh judgements on a persons immediate sexual abilities and use it as a means of judging someone, either

Sex of any kind just isn't worth a lifelong virus plastered all over your face.

DM - Are you talking about your virginity status? If so, then I agree.

I also think you underestimate people. There are plenty of girls who wouldn't mind (and even prefer) dating a virgin, but you have to ask them out first. You aren't the freak you imagine yourself to be... It's not like you are 40 and still a virgin, and even as evidenced on this board, there are plenty of guys your age who aren't/weren't sexually active yet.

call me repressed, but if my job was letting random guys put their tongues on my vagina i would go home and cry.

then commit suicide.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

How's that? By sleeping with a whore? No! Nice girls will object... bad plan.
    Wtf? Most of nice girls have probably ****ed three whore niggas at one go. "Oh, I am still a virgin" bullshit. I mean just look at you. Most of the girls want experienced guys, basically they want to whore. Its mostly men who want girls to be virgins.
    Don't expect anything.

guys want girls to not be whores but they'll lick up the coochie of some stranger who gets paid to let people lick their coochies.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    guys want girls to not be whores but they'll lick up the coochie of some stranger who gets paid to let people lick their coochies.
    Because as I said a long time ago. It has nothing to do with being "dirty" or "pure" but with the experience of it. Oh and isn't it just more experience for us guys? I mean that is what you girls keep asking for.

That's because it is inaccurate. Sure, it's easy enough to get easy sex, but it isn't so easy when you want sex from a decent girl. We still have power.
    See doesn'tmatter, I told you. She pretty much admits it here. Shh, what the hell would I want from a decent girl? They bore me and depress me with their talks about their dogs. What next? lets decorate a Christmas tree together? To put up with that kind of crap I would need to fall in love and that hasn't happened in 10 years...it can happen tomorrow or it can happen never...but as snickers put it...hungry? why wait?. Another thing is that this "nice girl" is all an act anyways...as boobaa said..they probably fawked a bunch anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    Wtf? Most of nice girls have probably ****ed three whore niggas at one go. "Oh, I am still a virgin" bullshit.
    Now that is the ****ing truth right there. You can't play nice and innocent in front of me, I don't buy that shit from any girl these days.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 16-07-08 at 01:49 AM.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i ate the top off a bananna poking out of a stripper's pussy in Amsterdam, but I was careful not to touch her actuall pussy with my lips. I got pulled up on stage then, it was part of the show. In any case, the wiminz are being more than a little hysterical about the chance of catching something by eating a lollipop. She woulda had to have stuck the thing in an open herpes sore and then given it to him. Even then it would've been doubtful. You need skin-to-skin contact most of the time.

Edit it: I just read he growled her out too. That wasn't a great idea.
    Last edited by Charlie Boy II; 16-07-08 at 01:51 AM.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast