+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: whats the deal with POF and hang out

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Isn't pregnancy an STI?

btw, I assume POF is plentyoffish.com

I agree with Cain, too. And it's not really about morality, it's about sensibility and not putting yourself in jeopardy. One night stands are just...ew. And they smack of desperation.

Well im definatly up for one night stands, I wouldnt even mind having a one night stand with someone who had a boyfriend or was married w/kids. Then again we all have different views on whats right and whats wrong, dont we? +)

Condoms do prevent MOST diseases from spreading, not all, but most, including aids they do prevent. Condoms are the most successfull product in the world, abuse what you have at your disposal, ie condoms=one night stands.
    Last edited by Austinn; 10-07-08 at 08:20 AM.
    Disaster alert. Disaster alert. Teenage Marriage. Disaster alert.

Quote Originally Posted by Austinn View Post
    Well im definatly up for one night stands, I wouldnt even mind having a one night stand with someone who had a boyfriend or was married w/kids. Then again we all have different views on whats right and whats wrong, dont we?
    Then you're a piece of shit.

I truly hope that you get what's coming to you. I truly hope that you mess with the wrong woman and the man puts you in the hospital. You sound young and extremely immature.

Yes, condoms do well at protecting, but they still aren't 100% effective. Like I asked before, would you knowingly sleep with a woman with AIDS if you used a condom?

anachronistic Guest
    Why don't we just throw all the horny people, who are willing to cheat on their husbands/wifes, and the people who have horribly low standards in a gigantic 'pool of sex' and let them ****, suck, gobble, and lick each other's orifices. Solution to the problem...

I seriously hope I don't end up with someone that would do those things...

Anyway, I wouldn't mind a one night stand with an std/sti free woman (who is single) I really don't enjoy 'leftovers' anyway haha. Hopefully it would evolve into a 'friends with benefits' thing, which I would have until I grew up a little and found someone worth having a relationship with.

Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    Why don't we just throw all the horny people, who are willing to cheat on their husbands/wifes, and the people who have horribly low standards in a gigantic 'pool of sex' and let them ****, suck, gobble, and lick each other's orifices. Solution to the problem...

I seriously hope I don't end up with someone that would do those things...

Anyway, I wouldn't mind a one night stand with an std/sti free woman (who is single) Hopefully it would evolve into a 'friends with benefits' thing, which I would have until I grew up a little and found someone worth having a relationship with.
    I understand that I am very idealistic in some regards, this being one of them. I understand that not everyone feels the way I do when it comes to sex being something between people that care about each other. Fine. Whatever. I accept that. The thing that I have a problem with are people that will cheat on their partners, the people that will interfere in a relationship, and the people that will **** anything that moves (Austinn).

If you want to cheat, then break off the relationship. Cheating should never be an option.

If you find someone that you want to be with but she's in a relationship... tough. There are PLENTY of women in this world that you don't have to try to screw up her relationship. Austinn, I can safely say that if you ever tried to sleep with my gf, I'd put you in the hospital. You don't care about anyone but yourself.

ummm hello, I never said I would cheat on my partner, which I wouldnt, im very loyal. BUT I would if I was single, which I am currently, have sex with a willing married/has a bf woman.

No though I never said I would cheat on my gf or wife, thats just wrong and I wouldnt do it. HOWEVER, I am perfectly fine and willing when im single to take advantage of people who are willing to cheat on their partner with me, that I have no issue with at all. Like I "did" say, not everyone shares your morals cain.

ummm hello, I never said I would cheat on my partner, which I wouldnt, im very loyal. BUT I would if I was single, which I am currently, have sex with a willing married/has a bf woman.

No though I never said I would cheat on my gf or wife, thats just wrong and I wouldnt do it. HOWEVER, I am perfectly fine and willing when im single to take advantage of people who are willing to cheat on their partner with me, that I have no issue with at all. Like I "did" say, not everyone shares your morals cain.
    But DECENT people won't do that. That is a VERY ****ed up thing to do. Like I said, if you were trying to sleep with my gf, you'd be in the hospital and I can't wait until the time when someone finally puts you in your place.

How old are you? It's amazing to me that you have so many one night stands but you didn't even have the balls to approach some girl that worked at the tennis courts you went to.

hey I dont have many one night stands at all rofl, I never said I did, just that I would have no problem with them lol, but im always on the lookout for em ^)^

wow this thread is effed up
    Austinn and Cain, your views are at both ends of the extreme. I don't agree with either of you.

Cain, people are biologically animals, casual sex will never stop. Most you could hope for is that these people will be mature enough to use as much protection and common sense as possible, just as you hope drivers would when they hop into a car. And you can't stop driving because it puts other people's life in jeopardy. It's just one of those things that IS.

Austinn, though, you deserve whatever you might get as a consequence. You're are a hypocrite. You say you wouldn't cheat on your gf but I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you.
    And what would you do if some guy screwed your gf? Would you think "O it's ok man, I'd do the same"?

I agree with Sleepy. According to your logic Austinn If your future partner cheats on you, you will have to be at peace with that because you were at peace with doing it in the first place. You won't be able to justify to yourself being angry, disappointed or upset because you had no problem having these encounters with married women in the past.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

no I wont be at peace with it lol if it was my girl, but my personal logic goes that hey, if they are willing to cheat, and with me to boot, then why not partake? The moral issue doesnt bother me if its someone elses girl, yes its hypocritical, but I never said It wasnt, I like being morally hypocritical when it comes to my own desires and self-interest, as long as it doesnt affect me personally, just some other guy that Ill make sure never to bump into +) heh.

Now yall are right that in todays society I wouldnt be to popular at all if I voiced this in public, but now I would never do that, accept over the internet its fine because its a free speech wild west where moral crusaders and the "morally correct" cannot get me *_*.

O well then, just be happy that all you'll ever get is one night stands

no I wont be at peace with it lol if it was my girl, but my personal logic goes that hey, if they are willing to cheat, and with me to boot, then why not partake?
    Because when your girl partakes in that in the future you won't have a ground to stand on if you disagree with her partaking. I also think you are more likely to attract the cheating types since this is what you're used to.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast