+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: whats the deal with POF and hang out

What comes around goes around...

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post

Cain, people are biologically animals, casual sex will never stop. Most you could hope for is that these people will be mature enough to use as much protection and common sense as possible, just as you hope drivers would when they hop into a car. And you can't stop driving because it puts other people's life in jeopardy. It's just one of those things that IS.
    True, there are people who are going to have casual sex left and right. And if that's really what both those parties want, a casual fling with no strings attached, and they're using protection, then let them hump away.

But I think there are way too many people who fool themselves into thinking they want casual sex when really they want a deeper level of intimacy. And that's sad.

Morality aside, it still isn't 100% safe.

Austinn, are you going to answer my question or not? You say that condoms are enough protection... ok... would you knowingly have sex with a woman with AIDS if a condom was used? It should protect you, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Morality aside, it still isn't 100% safe.

Austinn, are you going to answer my question or not? You say that condoms are enough protection... ok... would you knowingly have sex with a woman with AIDS if a condom was used? It should protect you, right?
    Aids is not that easy to catch if condoms are used...ah the media. I'll worry more about hepatitis and all the other viruses that's been around for ages. There are risks in sex no matter....I'll just not do it with anyone.

I think the point is that there is almost always a risk. Why would anyone take that risk with someone they don't even care about?

Of course, younger girls tend to take this risk because they want to be loved, and I agree with starbuck... that is really sad.

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Aids is not that easy to catch if condoms are used...ah the media. I'll worry more about hepatitis and all the other viruses that's been around for ages. There are risks in sex no matter....I'll just not do it with anyone.
    I understand that. I'm not saying that condoms are completely ineffective. I'm asking the OP if he'd make that gamble. He always goes back to condoms as if it protects 100% and I want to know if he'd take that gamble.

Yes, condoms protects well against HIV. Yes, they protect well against gonorrhea. But they still aren't 100% effective against those diseases. They don't, however, protect very well against herpes and HPV since those are diseases that can be transmitted by skin on skin contact.

How will you feel, OP, if you end up getting HIV through some faulty condom? It can have the tiniest hole in the tip and the protecting is all but gone. What if you get it and you have sex with another 10 to 15 people? It can stay dormant in your system for 10 years before you even show symptoms. How will you feel when you have given the disease to 10 or 15 people? What about if you only give it to 5? They won't know they have it and they'll be passing it on as well.

If this doesn't bother you at all, you're an absolute piece of shit. It really amazes me that some people are just so selfish. I don't expect everyone to be completely moral, but come on... have SOME morals. You're willing to break up a marriage just so you can get off. I really, truly hope that you get what's coming to you and when you eventually settle, that she does the same to you.

Also, what if you get one of those girls pregnant, OP? Are you ready for that? Are you ready to be the father or a baby with a girl you don't care about?

I've asked a few times.. how old are you?

Wow, break up a marriage for a one-night stand? Who is this person...morals are very low. To me sex is never worth its risks. In fact I would rather be asexual, lol. I guess our hormones keeps our animal instincts alive.

Wow, break up a marriage for a one-night stand? Who is this person...morals are very low. To me sex is never worth its risks. In fact I would rather be asexual, lol. I guess our hormones keeps our animal instincts alive.
    Yes, the OP would try to have a one night stand with someone in a relationship or someone that was married. Now you see why I think he's a piece of shit.

Yeah, his posts are messed up that I barely read them lol. I think he must be very young, Cain or least haven't been in a serious relationship in a long time. My weird guess is that he has not actually had a one-night stand or casual sex yet and is more like the all talk and no action type of person.

Yeah, his posts are messed up that I barely read them lol. I think he must be very young, Cain or least haven't been in a serious relationship in a long time. My weird guess is that he has not actually had a one-night stand or casual sex yet and is more like the all talk and no action type of person.
    I definitely assumed he was young and that's why I keep asking his age. I'd guess no older than 21, though I think he's probably 18 or 19.

He also may never have had a one night stand. He's made some posts about being scared to even approach a girl, so he's probably just a sex-deprived teenager.

putting an ad out for a one night stand seems weird to me. i always thought of it as something spontaneous.

if i were looking on ads, i would never think of "hanging out" as a one night stand. i would've just guessed it was hanging out.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Yea I have no prob having sex with a married woman, but cain yes I would use a condom. Your way to emo man for someone with 1k posts on a random dating forum, sorta like having the clueless give you advice.
    Disaster alert. Disaster alert. Teenage Marriage. Disaster alert.

Quote Originally Posted by Austinn View Post
    Yea I have no prob having sex with a married woman, but cain yes I would use a condom. Your way to emo man for someone with 1k posts on a random dating forum, sorta like having the clueless give you advice.
    So, you're honestly telling me that if a woman that you KNEW had AIDS wanted to have sex with you, you would?

How old are you? I've asked that quite a few times.

And emo? Clueless? Please. I'm sure that even the people that disagree with a lot of my views here will say that I give good advice here at times. Even in this thread people are agreeing with me, morality issues aside.

It's not about being emo. It's about having a conscience. How would you feel if when you're married, a man sleeps with your wife? Would you just shrug it off? I'd assume you'd be hurt. That's what you're doing to other people with your bullshit, selfish views.

Clueless? It doesn't matter what you say... you can't argue with the fact that condoms aren't 100% effective. How many times have you heard of a woman getting pregnant when a condom was used? What about disease? Nobody has reported that they acquired a disease even though a condom was used? I know that blood diseases are harder to get but you CAN get and give herpes and HPV without even penetrating a woman.

Are you going to be the man that hides when the boyfriend or husband of one of these women comes looking for you? Based on your responses here, I'm sure you'd run and hide like a little bitch.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    Why don't we just throw all the horny people, who are willing to cheat on their husbands/wifes, and the people who have horribly low standards in a gigantic 'pool of sex' and let them ****, suck, gobble, and lick each other's orifices. Solution to the problem...
    There is such a place. Its called Earth.

Wow this thread is sucking. Who gives a shit what consenting adults do of their free will as regards sex?

If the OP wants to hump a willing married woman, that's their issue. Mbe the sense of forbidden makes it the best sex EVER or mbe he ends up shot by the husband. HIS issue either way.

Personally, my conscience would stop short of getting involved w/a relationship with kids. Kids are innocent & unable to make an informed choice so I wouldn't do anything that might negatively affect them. Otherwise, ppl generally get what they give, Cain so don't get your panties in a knot over this.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast