+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: plz help

Quote Originally Posted by missinglinkisp View Post
    that right there is imature. im more mature at 20 than youll ever be.

really genus? thats why their father who was 34 left them,and doesnt give a shit about them,and i do . i have no problems with the kids. i have no doubt you would act that way, your an assshole now......i can see you wernt any diff as a kid.
    that just made me laugh. i hope you lose some loved ones,and then you can feel that pain.

as for the report system..............wtf good is it! yeah i reported shhh so. wtf you gonna do about it? your all the biggest pieces of crap i have ever seen,

BTW yestrday i didnt see her............thought giving her space would do good,she missed e a ton today and doesnt want to be without me(her words). she said she was sorry and does know how i feel. we had sex too,she said we didnt bcause she really was tired,it had nothing to do with me,and she said shes sorry,she talked about it on her own. and i stopped talking how i do and was watching what i say........she thought i was punishing her,she says sh loves the things i say to her and wants this back to normal.

your all full of SHITT .

oh and btw ........ we will be having another kid now,im pretty sure,i/we did it on purpose. i am ready for the life i have chosen and its my choice...........you good for nothing assholees can ****k off and go back to your boring lives thinking your all tough bullying forum users. you all need to get a life.
    I still don't understand why you came here when you aren't willing to read the advice given without whining about this shit. We're not entitled to our opinions? Did you really only want us to tell you to go for it? What do you do for a living? Do you even make any money? How can you support these kids? If she is pregnant, I hope you're able to make the money that's needed in order to support the family while she's not able to work.

You sound incredibly desperate. You say that you're mature enough to handle the responsibility of being a father but you consistently whine and cry when someone gives you advice. It's amazing to me that you can't even see this shit from OUR perspectives. I don't care if the 34 year old father doesn't give a shit about them. Yes, some people, no matter their age, will never be able to handle the responsibility. But the father's age still doesn't answer the problem I said you'd have eventually.. which is that being only 13 years older than the oldest child isn't going to allow you to discipline these kids or even allow them to respect you. Don't tell me they do now because all three of them are still young. Wait until they become teenagers.

The woman you're with is the most at fault in this whole thing. She should definitely know better than to do this. Her kids should be the most important thing in her life right now, and she's bringing in a 20 year old kid into her life. This was definitely too fast. How long after you two started dating did you move in together?

I'm sure you're going to take all of this as insulting again, but it's just advice. And BTW, for you to even think that you can handle four kids is absolutely ridiculous. Feel free to prove me wrong. Feel free to tell me what makes you think you can be a father right now. Don't just give me a one or two line answer. Actually post thought-filled posts in your next reply. Forget everyone else in this thread... just answer me.

Missinglink, you think you've proven everyone wrong because you had a few good days? There'll usually be good days, even a week from breaking up people have good days. It doesn't mean much.

But it looks like the only way you'll learn is from experience. Go ahead, just don't ruin the kids' lives. I have an inkling, too, that she's with you out of sympathy. She saved you from killing yourself and you just told her that she's your whole life and you'd be nothing without her ... the whole situation reeks of sympathy.

I'm going to be nice and try to be helpful. Answer the questions I asked in the last post and then answer these:

1. How many females have you been in a relationship with?
    2. How many females have you had sex with?
    3. How long after dating did you both move in together?
    4. Do you have a job? How much do you make per month?
    5. What makes you think you can handle being a father? What's the biggest thing you've had to do as a father?

Each of these questions have a reason for being asked. Instead of getting pissy with people, answer mine because I'm hopefully going to open your eyes a little, whether you stay with her or not.

I still don't understand why you came here when you aren't willing to read the advice given without whining about this shit. We're not entitled to our opinions? Did you really only want us to tell you to go for it? What do you do for a living? Do you even make any money? How can you support these kids? If she is pregnant, I hope you're able to make the money that's needed in order to support the family while she's not able to work.

You sound incredibly desperate. You say that you're mature enough to handle the responsibility of being a father but you consistently whine and cry when someone gives you advice. It's amazing to me that you can't even see this shit from OUR perspectives. I don't care if the 34 year old father doesn't give a shit about them. Yes, some people, no matter their age, will never be able to handle the responsibility. But the father's age still doesn't answer the problem I said you'd have eventually.. which is that being only 13 years older than the oldest child isn't going to allow you to discipline these kids or even allow them to respect you. Don't tell me they do now because all three of them are still young. Wait until they become teenagers.

The woman you're with is the most at fault in this whole thing. She should definitely know better than to do this. Her kids should be the most important thing in her life right now, and she's bringing in a 20 year old kid into her life. This was definitely too fast. How long after you two started dating did you move in together?

I'm sure you're going to take all of this as insulting again, but it's just advice. And BTW, for you to even think that you can handle four kids is absolutely ridiculous. Feel free to prove me wrong. Feel free to tell me what makes you think you can be a father right now. Don't just give me a one or two line answer. Actually post thought-filled posts in your next reply. Forget everyone else in this thread... just answer me.
    I'm going to be nice and try to be helpful. Answer the questions I asked in the last post and then answer these:

1. How many females have you been in a relationship with?
    2. How many females have you had sex with?
    3. How long after dating did you both move in together?
    4. Do you have a job? How much do you make per month?
    5. What makes you think you can handle being a father? What's the biggest thing you've had to do as a father?

Each of these questions have a reason for being asked. Instead of getting pissy with people, answer mine because I'm hopefully going to open your eyes a little, whether you stay with her or not.
    thank you cain.

i have been with 4.
    3 were long term, was ven engaged once but broke it off after finding out she cheated. i was never really as close to them as i am to my current gf. i do not live with her yet,we have officially been together just short of 7 months,but i have known her a long time, i will move in shortly.she said on her own again today that she wants me to. i own an internet company,and make close to 5k per month. she has been taking care of the children on her own for some time now. once moving in we will share money,i have already given her access to my accounts. although she doesnt really use them. shes not after me for money,she has plenty on her own, but i realize having children and living togther will change things. i bought a new station wagon,and am preparing for this. i am very caring for her and the kids,they all like me,the oldest is a boy,and we get along great,he really likes me. their father wasnt good to them at all,was very mean. so they get along great with me. they behave well really for kids that age. they hav moments of course but what kid doesnt. but they are not disrespectful to me or anyone else,they are very good kids. im not worried about the fact im only 13 years older than him,i have told her he as is like a son to me as well as the other son and daughter. im very serious about this as is she,if we wernt i would never make another child with her. im not desperate,i actualy have sent other girls away........but i do like being with her,and dont want to b without her.i have not cryd as result of anything anyone said here.....i have gotten pissed off tho. most all i have heard is oppinions of why its stupid or wont work or to end it.......which i wont. i do really appreciate your response cain. helpful responses and oppinions like yours are what i was looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    Missinglink, you think you've proven everyone wrong because you had a few good days? There'll usually be good days, even a week from breaking up people have good days. It doesn't mean much.

But it looks like the only way you'll learn is from experience. Go ahead, just don't ruin the kids' lives. I have an inkling, too, that she's with you out of sympathy. She saved you from killing yourself and you just told her that she's your whole life and you'd be nothing without her ... the whole situation reeks of sympathy.
    thank you....i dissagree with that but at least your being helpful.if she was with me out of sympathy why have my child? or ask me to move in? i can feel from her how much she loves and cares for me.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    Insulting would be if I called you a fuucking idiot, which I did not.
    No, but I will.

OP, you're a ****ing idiot. Only wanting to read what you want to. Shh has more experience than you've had dumps in your life & she knows what she's about. Pull your head out of your ass & listen to her.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

thank you cain.

i have been with 4.
    3 were long term, was ven engaged once but broke it off after finding out she cheated. i was never really as close to them as i am to my current gf. i do not live with her yet,we have officially been together just short of 7 months,but i have known her a long time, i will move in shortly.she said on her own again today that she wants me to. i own an internet company,and make close to 5k per month. she has been taking care of the children on her own for some time now. once moving in we will share money,i have already given her access to my accounts. although she doesnt really use them. shes not after me for money,she has plenty on her own, but i realize having children and living togther will change things. i bought a new station wagon,and am preparing for this. i am very caring for her and the kids,they all like me,the oldest is a boy,and we get along great,he really likes me. their father wasnt good to them at all,was very mean. so they get along great with me. they behave well really for kids that age. they hav moments of course but what kid doesnt. but they are not disrespectful to me or anyone else,they are very good kids. im not worried about the fact im only 13 years older than him,i have told her he as is like a son to me as well as the other son and daughter. im very serious about this as is she,if we wernt i would never make another child with her. im not desperate,i actualy have sent other girls away........but i do like being with her,and dont want to b without her.i have not cryd as result of anything anyone said here.....i have gotten pissed off tho. most all i have heard is oppinions of why its stupid or wont work or to end it.......which i wont. i do really appreciate your response cain. helpful responses and oppinions like yours are what i was looking for.
    You've obviously decided that you're going to be with her and there's nothing that any of us can say that can convince you otherwise. Honestly, my recommendation is still to move on. There are plenty of women in this world and I honestly think that you should live your life a little and have a child of your own before even considering taking on the responsibility of another... let alone three others.

And you need to remember that the kids are still young. They don't have their own opinions yet. Wait until they are teenagers and see how they react then. If this works out in the end... good for you. Just promise to come back here and provide updates.

,i have told her he as is like a son to me as well as the other son and daughter. .
    Now how would you know that? You don't have any of your own kids to compare.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    No, but I will.

OP, you're a ****ing idiot. Only wanting to read what you want to. Shh has more experience than you've had dumps in your life & she knows what she's about. Pull your head out of your ass & listen to her.
    just stfu. i should trust shh because shes been through so many break ups? ...........imo that makes her someone i shouldnt trust,she obviously has no idea how to keep someone.
    Now how would you know that? You don't have any of your own kids to compare.
    do you ?

You've obviously decided that you're going to be with her and there's nothing that any of us can say that can convince you otherwise. Honestly, my recommendation is still to move on. There are plenty of women in this world and I honestly think that you should live your life a little and have a child of your own before even considering taking on the responsibility of another... let alone three others.
    And you need to remember that the kids are still young. They don't have their own opinions yet. Wait until they are teenagers see how they react then. If this works out in the end... good for you. Just promise to come back here and provide updates.
    you can email me (missinglinkisp@yahoo.com) .....i will not be posting to this crap again. i will talk to you tho cain,thank you for the help...........the rest of you can kiss my ass.........good bye

You dummy. I have the longest relationship out of anyone on this board, never divorced, and I have not only two of my own kids, but also step-kids. Did you think everyone who posts here is some 20 year old, inexperienced know-it-all?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i will not be posting to this crap again.
    Best news I've heard all week.

I love how this simian who can barely string together a sentence (and what few he manages are riddled with obscenities) has the audacity to claim he isn't immature and everyone else is an insulting jerkoff.

Bravo.
    Last edited by Gribble; 13-07-08 at 12:53 PM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Maybe we should spam his email.

j/k

You dummy. I have the longest relationship out of anyone on this board, never divorced, and I have not only two of my own kids, but also step-kids. Did you think everyone who posts here is some 20 year old, inexperienced know-it-all?
    ok so let me get this right. you want me to leave the woman i love and the kids i love(mine or not)........simply because shes older than me? you dont know me.......you have no idea how i am with kids,you have no right to act that way to me. i have been in my relationship with her for 7 months. if you would ever get rid of your family (her and the kids are my family) on account of what some person on a forum who has never met you says..........your a horrible spouse.
    not to mention im pretty sure she will be having my kid now......and you want me to "run away" .......what kind of person would i be if i did? i do love her and the kids with all my heart,and i will not change that on account of you........sorry. i am prepared for this,if i have problems when they are teens thn i have problems,and like any parent ill deal with them responsibly,and to the best of my ability. you keep saying they dont have opinions yet,well did you ever stop to think im really the only father figure they know,and when the oldest becomes a teen i will have been in his life and a father to him for 7 years! he nor the others will instantly hate and question me one day or no reason.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I thought you weren't going to post on this crapfest. What happened to that declaration?
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Vash is a saint if she even answers this tard. I can't be bothered except to be amused.

Maybe if he apologizes to her, that might help.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast