+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: plz help

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's what I was thinking last night, Vash.

I'm more worried about her state of mind, rather than his. He's still young enough to be irrational, hell, I'm irrational.

But she's too old, and has too much responsibility to be acting so impulsively. She must really be freakin' lonely.

Whether she has money or not, the judge can decide that you are obligated to pay child support.

No, online friends and myspace doesn't count as having a social life.

In several years, if you're still together, don't count on it just happening less. Count on it happening once every few weeks.
    in that case i dont really have a social life........she doesnt either and neither of us care to. i doubt it would ever get that bad,at least not for a very long time. she comes to me all the time as well......she wants it as much as me. i know in time we will slow down,after years if it becomes once in a while fine.......but we arnt gonna go from 2 or three times a day to once a month for a long time. your talking years.......if that happens it happens,ill still love her the same.
    I know you're very intent to stay with this woman. Then stay with her. No one could (or should) make you leave her, people are just trying to warn you, because they've been there or they've seen it. Just stand back for a moment and chill out, be aware. Hopefully that should cushion the fall if it comes - if it doesn't, great!
    thank you....i think thats the best post yet. i addressed the sex issue above. we have been very happy today.

For the record, I never said the kids don't have opinions yet, and the fact that you think even 7 years of "parenting" will make you immune to her kids questioning or hating you one day just reinforces to me that you have absolutely no idea what you are getting yourself into. Kids question and hate their own parents when they are teenagers, even when they come from healthy, traditional households, and they do this even more so when they have non-natural parents "parenting" them. The result is more often than not divorce. (Look at the divorce statistics for re-marriage with kids. Odds are astronomically against you.) If I were the boss of the world, I wold make it illegal for people in their 20s to date/marry people with children unless they have their own kids that are emotionally healthy.
    dont twist my words......i never said it would make me immune to it.in fact im expecting them to question me. i dont however think one day they will just hate me...and if so its a teen thing. i would have the same issue with my kid. that last part of your comment is just disgusting.

I realize that you intend to do parent these kids to the "best of your ability", but have you considered that your "best" may not be enough to fill their needs?
    if im not there they have no father figure and less money......so if anything im helping.

I think you are also giving this woman more credit than she deserves. I seriously have to question the maturity level of a 32 year old woman who brings a 20 year old boy into her children's life to act as a father. You are still in a major growth phase of your life. People change and grow a LOT in their 20s. She, on the other hand, may well have reached her peak of development. This means in 5-10 years, you will probably out-grow her.
    so now your calling another person you have never met,nor even spoken to imature. im not a "boy" any more than your a little girl.......i am a man,thank you *rolls eyes* and before you even try to say i am a boy and you are a girl.....you know exactly what i mean....you call me gf a woman and me a boy......im sure no one else will see the insult tho.
    Do yourself a favor, and don't even THINK of having any babies with her until you are closer to 30. I am pretty sure if you do this, you will make a healthier choice for your own child.
    actually if she wasnt pregnant from yesterday...im sure she is today,trust me..........i know its what i want,as well as what she wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    That's what I was thinking last night, Vash.

I'm more worried about her state of mind, rather than his. He's still young enough to be irrational, hell, I'm irrational.

But she's too old, and has too much responsibility to be acting so impulsively. She must really be freakin' lonely.
    she is......i am too........but not anymore,we have each other. shes not irrational...im not like most guys,and i am ready for this. thank you for a decent non insulting post.(not smartassing)

Well, you can't say you haven't been warned.

I pity this woman's children. They have a couple of dolts trying to raise them. No wonder the world is going to shit.
    Last edited by shh!; 14-07-08 at 01:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    Well, you can't say you haven't been warned.

I pity this woman's children. She has a couple of dolts trying to raise them. No wonder the world is going to shit.
    ok,now can i curse vash? shes just a rude snot. your not helpful at all you call me names but everyone flips out on me when i respond........i think your stupid,your a know it all and hve no clue what your talking about........me and my gf are good people,and will raise our children well.our kids couldnt turn out any worse than you (there everyone......i didnt curse her,i simply replyed the same way as her message)

You are making yourself sound increasingly juvenile.

what are you 5 years old? find something else to do with your time if you cant say anything helpful like everyone else in here is doing....... i have no clue why they stick up for you..... everyone in here is way more mature than you.

Quote Originally Posted by missinglinkisp View Post
    what are you 5 years old? find something else to do with your time if you cant say anything helpful like everyone else in here is doing....... i have no clue why they stick up for you..... everyone in here is way more mature than you.
    To you, "helpful" seems to equal being in total agreement with you.

Quote Originally Posted by missinglinkisp View Post
    weren't you just asking the mods to delete your account?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    To you, "helpful" seems to equal being in total agreement with you.
    just cus i dont agree with some of the things some of you say doesnt mean i didnt find the post helpful or at least they gave a good opinion or comment in a non nasty way.......look through this and youll see i marked tons of them helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    weren't you just asking the mods to delete your account?
    i did yesterday,yes............but i have gotten better replys since then and im trying.......gimme a break

Man, Vash/shh is still showing you the "Get out of jail free" card...she's lit it up in bright lights and keeps slapping you in the face with it, but you brush it aside as if it's nonsense.

You're 20...so many things to do, so much to experience, there's time for kids later, although, apparently you've pretty much signed your soul over to raising children now.

I haven't bothered to dredge any up, but I *know* there're all manner of statistics that can support the claim that things don't generally turn out so well for fathers of your age. It's just reasonable to think that the odds are against your plans working out well.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm 22, my girlfriend is 26.

Neither of us want kids for maybe another decade.

There's so much traveling, so much fun to be had. Life ends with kids. At least, the carefree life, does. We can pick up from this place and move to another at our choosing. We can go off and do our own thing without worrying who will take care of the kid.

We're still young.

You sir, have 12 years to grow up starting yesterday.

OI! MISSINGLINKISP!

Stop reporting posts you find objectionable simply because you don't agree with them. I haven't even read your post yet and I'm ready to eviscerate you. You want advice? Then take advice.
    Spammer Spanker

i'd bet money that for those three kids there's at least two baby daddy's.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast