+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he a player?is she on rebound?or both are player?

Is he a player?is she on rebound?or both are player?

This girl broke up with her guy 2 mnth back[a r/s that last only 3weeks].1 mnth back,a guy added her on facebook via our friend and at that point of time she was still really down.
    2 week into knowing each other,he hug her randomly and begin playing with her hair while they were waiting for the bus?
    Few days later,the guy asked to walk home together and on the same week,start asking her out and within 2 weeks ask her to go over to his house for movies and she did.
    once she even lied on his bed and even cab down to his house because he wanted company.
    His blog were full of sweet words and confession for the girl.There were already confession on his blog just after he met her and he did that despite knowing the girl knowing his blog but he pretending on his blog asking readers to not let it out.
    The girl seem to be playing along with him because when he said whether she will respond to his move,she say "who says i won't."
    they got together 1 week ago and he's saying he wish the girl would spend time at his new apartment on the weekends.
    Is he a player or is she on the rebound?or both are in for the fun?

They were so close physically and yet when i asked her if she likes the guy she told me "no,he's not bf material"

It's hard to believe a girl whose so hearted broken can get so touchy with a guy 1 mnth after the breakup.
    She knows i like her when she and her ex were together after a week and after her breakup,i did provide emotional support as a friend and she did some flirting over IM but i didn't want to get overly close with her for fear of rebound.
    The strain came when i approched her asking her the reason she let the guy hug her.
    She said "it's just a hug"
    Is this how girl works?
    I jsut find it hard to believe a girl would let a guy get touchy with her after a breakup and worst still,not couples.
    As for the guy, he seem to be a typical player who moves exceptionally fast.

So ladies,give me ya honest opinion through your years of experiences.
    Last edited by UKboy; 12-07-08 at 07:57 PM.

Would appreciate if there are advices?

I'm curious why she needed emotional support after breaking up from a relationship that lasted only three weeks.

It just seems like that guy moved in faster than you did. She's he's not bf material, but she's either lying or she's not.. and if she's not, she might consider him fwb material.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I'm curious why she needed emotional support after breaking up from a relationship that lasted only three weeks.

It just seems like that guy moved in faster than you did. She's he's not bf material, but she's either lying or she's not.. and if she's not, she might consider him fwb material.

She was at her lowest point of life or so she said.
    what's fwb material?
    fuk buddy?

Quote Originally Posted by UKboy View Post
    She was at her lowest point of life or so she said.
    what's fwb material?
    fuk buddy?
    fwb = friend with benefits

fwb = friend with benefits

So einstein, is there a high chance she's on a rebound?
    I hate to say this but this guy is top ten ugliest.

Quote Originally Posted by UKboy View Post
    So einstein, is there a high chance she's on a rebound?
    I hate to say this but this guy is top ten ugliest.
    What you think of his looks obvious has nothing to do with what she thinks of his looks. She's obviously also spending more time with him than with you, so maybe looks aren't the most important thing?

There's no rebound because she didn't even date the other guy for very long. 3 weeks isn't something that takes a long time to recover from and it's not something that can qualify the following relationship as a rebound.

What you think of his looks obvious has nothing to do with what she thinks of his looks. She's obviously also spending more time with him than with you, so maybe looks aren't the most important thing?

There's no rebound because she didn't even date the other guy for very long. 3 weeks isn't something that takes a long time to recover from and it's not something that can qualify the following relationship as a rebound.
    Good point but despite being in a r/s for only 3 weeks,they had developed intrests with each other and for 7 mnths before stepping into this r/s.
    And why do i get the idea that she sees me as a keeper,either that or i'm a fling?[she asked me out once after her breakup and would asked me about that particular girl whether she's attached and whether i'm still talking to that c cup model]