+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feet = in horrible condition

anachronistic Guest

Feet = in horrible condition

Well, I have typical guy feet. That means they just look awful. I never scrubbed them in the shower, I just used to kind of let them soak in the water, and I thought that got them clean.

I've just recently began paying special attention to them; I shaved the hair off of them, and started washing them.

My toes have horrible calluses on them from all the walking and exercise I do. Also because I wear boots most of the time, and my feet are all sweaty at the end of the day.

I don't have any fungus or anything funky growing on them. I have had several bad cases of athlete's foot, but those were a while back.

All I need to do is buy a new pair of toenail clippers. My toenails are the worst looking thing on my feet right now; my pinky toenail has turned black and is falling off; I stubbed my toe and that's just part of nature. My other toe nails aren't as tough as I'd like them to be, and they have scratches all over them. It's very hard for me to clip my toenails, simply because It's difficult reaching that far for a long period of time. My toenails are jagged, and I've rounded off the edges. Hopefully I can grow the edges back so that I don't get any ingrown toenails. I've been trying to get them to grow back, but it just doesn't seem to be working.

So if you have any advice, please share. Haha, I thought about going to get a pedicure once, just to see their faces. But I wouldn't do that because I am a scruffy guy.

ew gawd dude fix your stank ass feet!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

You should definitely go get a pedicure. It feels fantastic, and they can teach you how to care for your feet. In the meantime, cut your toenails straight across - don't curve the edges. (That is what usually causes the ingrown nails.)

And BTW - quit shaving your toes unless you plan to start wearing polish.
    Last edited by shh!; 14-07-08 at 11:43 AM.

Tone Guest
    LoL that is gross man.

Take care of your feet!

You shave your feet?

I have calluses from working out a lot. My big toes have huge calluses on the bottom mostly from soccer. They really don'to bother me because I never really wear sandals or take my shoes off in public. Plus having calluses means I won't get those painful blisters again. My right big toe also is blue under the nail from having it stepped on in soccer. It's slowing growing out. Just cut your nails and keep your feet clean.

Toenail clippers, what are those? I have always used scissors. Shaving the hair off -- thats something I am not willing to do.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    Toenail clippers, what are those? I have always used scissors. Shaving the hair off -- thats something I am not willing to do.
    Maybe he has overly hairy toes?

lol, you guys are funny. I have an issue with feet....especially nasty feet lol. My ex had a feet fetish but I have NEVER touch those things ever in the 7 plus years we were together. Eww to fungus infested athlete's feet. A typical man I suppose

I am so fascinated at this metrosexual stuff. My current bf have great feet and I would almost do anything with him. Note to guys: be more metrosexual and it may turn your girl more freaky.

anachronistic Guest
    I don't believe the concept of metrosexuality. In my humble opinion it is nothing more than a false belief based on generalizations.

And for the most part, my sexuality is questionable, to whatever matter that is... somehow none of yours. What's it got to do with your sexuality? Irrelevance, I say. I'll tell you though, that homosexual people, or people with homosexual feelings are not a bunch of crazy, toe-to-ass shaving, brown-hole badgering yahoos. Not all of them have a feminine voice, or use makeup, or whatever it is you are pointing out. So lose the poor simplification. Don't try to simplify it by generalizing and stuff.

Things happen for a reason. You make choices. In this case, it's not homosexuality. I'm ashamed by the way my feet look. It bothers me, just not that much. That's why I started taking better care of them. I get a daily reminder when I hop in the shower, but that's all. I don't mean to jump on you Lesa, but I just want to let the cat out of the bag. Some people just have more important things to worry about, they don't care how they look like very much, etc. etc..

And vashti, why do you suggest stop shaving? I presume it's based on that myth where you shave your hair, and it grows out thicker.

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    Maybe he has overly hairy toes?
    Is that bad? I have hair on my toes also, I like such natural thing.
    Don't expect anything.

anachronistic Guest
    It is only bad, when you think it is. If you're looking to please a woman, you'll probably find that not many like that kind of thing, but not really too worried about it.

Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    I don't believe the concept of metrosexuality. In my humble opinion it is nothing more than a false belief based on generalizations.

And for the most part, my sexuality is questionable, to whatever matter that is... somehow none of yours. What's it got to do with your sexuality? Irrelevance, I say. I'll tell you though, that homosexual people, or people with homosexual feelings are not a bunch of crazy, toe-to-ass shaving, brown-hole badgering yahoos. Not all of them have a feminine voice, or use makeup, or whatever it is you are pointing out. So lose the poor simplification. Don't try to simplify it by generalizing and stuff.

Things happen for a reason. You make choices. In this case, it's not homosexuality. I'm ashamed by the way my feet look. It bothers me, just not that much. That's why I started taking better care of them. I get a daily reminder when I hop in the shower, but that's all. I don't mean to jump on you Lesa, but I just want to let the cat out of the bag. Some people just have more important things to worry about, they don't care how they look like very much, etc. etc..

And vashti, why do you suggest stop shaving? I presume it's based on that myth where you shave your hair, and it grows out thicker.
    I was playing a little bit. I agree that the term metrosexuality is bs and really have a lot of generalizations but that is the simpliest way to say it on this board without going into long details.

You lost me after the first two sentences. I don't know what on earth you are talking about.

Here is a breakdown on what I meant:
    Well, I have typical guy feet.
    Which is why I made this response:
    Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    A typical man I suppose
    It seemed that the other comments were playful too, which is why I said that you guys are funny.

Later you said:
    I have had several bad cases of athlete's foot, but those were a while back.
    Which reminded me:
    Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    My ex had a feet fetish but I have NEVER touch those things ever in the 7 plus years we were together. Eww to fungus infested athlete's feet.
    I digressed to his feet fetish and explaining that because he did not take good care of his feet (his whole health actually) and I have issues with feet anyways that I want no part in his fetish. Unlike the current bf who doesn’t have that ‘typical guy feet’ and I appreciate it and can become a little more opened to new things whatever that may be. The term metrosexual is a generalization that someone made up to indicate a heterosexual who ‘acts’ like the stereotypical homosexual. But they are all stereotypes and not true for a whole group of people. No one person is going to fit into this stereotyped term. However, for the sake of simplicity, it is a quick way to let the forum members get an idea that he must go beyond what the average man would do to look a certain way (which is not true at all). He does absolutely nothing special except take very good care of himself.

I did not mean to imply any type of sexuality in my comments.

In short, your comments reminded me of something and I decided to be playful with it, but I did not mean to trigger any negative thoughts or beliefs for you.
    Last edited by lesa; 20-07-08 at 07:47 PM.

anachronistic Guest
    Lesa, my response was not negative I was just proving a point. But thank you for clarifying anyway; I wasn't exactly sure if you were being playful or not.

I's just proving the point that the generalization is very poor and misunderstood. You'd probably be surprised how much one's sexuality varies, but how little it motivates one's choices.
    Last edited by anachronistic; 20-07-08 at 07:53 PM.

By negative I mean angry or upset...which I did not mean to do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast