+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 405 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: What Annoyed you today

I'm sorry to hear that Indignant. It's very tragic for the whole family.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Well, what yesterday's confrontation made me realize is that I need better ways to control my wrath. I'm ussually slow to anger, but when continously provoked I really let the person have it in a display that can only be described as complete verbal annihilation. It gets ugly. I'm not proud of that quality and even though some people really do deserve it, I should know better than to engage in that.

So maybe I need to find a better way to control those emotions...
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

yeah, you're a bull sometimes. the stampedes are pretty bad.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I was working at my dad's construction site (work with him, while i study for school on my own), where we ran out of sand and the mortar was all spongy, so we had to drive to get some bags, so I was mainly just supplying bricks.
    Well, I had to go early because of my exam review, so it wasn't too bad

When I finally viewed my exam, they were such stupid mistakes, that I should be in Phase 2 by now.
    Teacher said I was capable of 85% +, with what type of answers i was providing him. (guess over analyzing and being too nervous, having a mind set that i must pass this time, didn't help )

Damn samba, i was messing up on one move at the end, err
    Then there's Fox Trot, where i just don't to dance it.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

I just bit my lip while chewing on a tomato. And a friend who's flying off tomorrow cancelled her plans for us to go to a bar. And had to spend all day yesterday and today packing to shift to a new place, with the bloody landlord trying to keep a chunk of the bond because he's unable to find a new tenant. And the internet service cancellation that was to run for another 6 months costs almost as much in a cancellation fee as paying for it. And the thunder just began, yet no rain, so suppose in a few hours Ill be carrying ten bags of luggage around in a downpour.

But oh well, otherwise its quite alright.

[edit] And it just turned out not to be rain, but friggin' hail. Which probably cancels the new plan to go see a movie with another friend unless it stops.
    Last edited by Lipp; 27-11-08 at 12:21 PM.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So I'm going out for a fancy lunch tomorrow with a gal. Figured I'd freshen myself up a bit, y'know? Figured I'd try to trim my chest and back hair so that it didn't sprout above my collar and I figured I'd see about hacking away some of the hair that's creeping up the back of my neck.

Male hygiene. It's a blast.

Anyway, I used hair clippers on the lowest setting. Bad idea. I have a thick hide so I don't always notice when I inflict injury upon myself. I got done shaving and when I looked in the mirror I saw I had a big gash on my shoulder and several scrapes all around my neck. ****. I look like I survived an attempted prison shanking.

And to think, I was actually considering trimming down the boys for the first time. Yeah... hell no. Nothing sharp is ever coming near them. Sorry ladies, you're just going to have to brave the jungle if you want to admire this totem pole.
    Last edited by Gribble; 03-12-08 at 08:45 AM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hah! You are funny Gribble. You always make me laugh. Have a good time.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

your hair is supposed to have all those desirable pheromones, right?

i'm nowhere near you but i'm feeling it baby!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    your hair is supposed to have all those desirable pheromones, right?

i'm nowhere near you but i'm feeling it baby!
    If I ever get to take you or Vashti (hell, why not both?) out to lunch I'll be sure not to shave a single hair off my body. In fact, I'm going to go sweep up the ones on my bathroom floor and save them just for you.
    Last edited by Gribble; 03-12-08 at 09:02 AM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    If I ever get to take you or Vashti (hell, why not both?) out to lunch I'll be sure not to shave a single hair off my body. In fact, I'm going to go sweep up the ones on my bathroom floor and save them just for you.
    Are you going to make ushankas with the shavings?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Those Russian fur camps? Nah. I was thinking of weaving them into tampons and giving them away as Christmas presents.
    -Mark Twain

-Albert Einstein

Thoughts from the past came up again. Thats annoying. Can't there be time in life where there is nothing to get over from?
    Don't expect anything.

What annoyed me today-my OCD flatmate. She flipped out and had "crisis talk" for 3 hours with another of my flatmates, saying she can't stand living in the house anymore because it's too messy (it is actually WAY tidier than any other student house I've seen) and made the ridiculous demand of insisting that there are no crumbs in the kitchen, and she has an eating disorder and has stopped eating again because the crumbs in the kitchen are bothering her so. Jesus Christ....

I've kind of lost sympathy for her because she is unbelievably selfish and expects everyone to bend to her will whilst showing no consideration for other people. She complains about people smoking inside, which is fair enough, but it's 5 vs 1 on the smoking thing and we only ever smoke inside late at night after she's gone to bed, and it DOES NOT smell by morning. It's so self absorbed to expect us to stand outside in sub-zero temperatures just cos she thinks everyone should live by her rules. She's impossible to have an interesting conversation with anymore, because she is so easily offended-if you say anything at all contrary to her opinion, or anything at all that you have more knowledge on than her, or even anything about food, and it's an instant bad vibe and awkward. What's worse, when I try and make small talk with her she gives single clause replies until I have to give in trying before it becomes an interrogation. Everything she says is a snarling criticism, or a condescending correction, and she doesn't give any thought to other people's feelings. Once I was up with a migraine in desperate pain, and I heard someone using the bathroom next to my room so I got up and asked if they had any painkillers-for some reason she went "oh for god's sake" and ignored me returning to bed, so I thought maybe she didn't hear any knocked on her door, popped my head round and told her I have a killer migraine, and asked for painkillers. She made a bitchy comment, and then I find out she was bitching about me for doing that all next morning. wtf?

And we have a washing up rota, which I follow fine, and I always tidy my own stuff away even if it's someone elses turn, but she seems to have it in for me-at about 7.30pm on my day, after I'd had lectures till 5 and was working on an essay straight after I came in and hadn't even entered the kitchen yet, she flipped out that I wasn't going to do the washing up and did it herself, leaving a passive aggressive message; which makes no sense because nobody (other than her) does the washing up that early, so why single me out?

I used to be really good friends with her last year, but then for some reason after easter she would spend all her time in her room, never come out with us or do anything, and generally shut all her friends out and was rude to me whenever I tried to be friendly. ARRRRRRRRGH! I wish I wasn't living with her, and I wish she'd remove her head from her arse, but alas....still another 6 months....

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've got a hot date tonight which I've been eagerly anticipating all week long. I've almost literally been sporting a perpetual hard on since last Friday.

And then I woke up today and it's like I've totally lost interest. No butterflies in the stomach. No tingling in the spine when I think of her. I'm picking her up in an hour and I feel nothing.

I hope all that changes when I see her and get a whiff of her womanly scent. This is creeping me out. I've never been so apathetic before a date, and I haven't even banged this chick yet.
    Last edited by Gribble; 06-12-08 at 06:50 AM.
    -Mark Twain

-Albert Einstein

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd be pretty apathetic too

Page 10 of 405 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast