+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 405 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: What Annoyed you today

i find it hard to believe you even got butterflies in the first place.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    This is creeping me out. I've never been so apathetic before a date, and I haven't even banged this chick yet.
    the dental dam discussion must playin' up in your mind lol
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This is what annoyed me today. One of my female friends had a sexual misadventure last night (technically today) with another guy that was brought about (accidentally) by one of my other male friends. There are now some bad feelings between them. I don't feel like getting into details

Anyways, she has a boyfriend who doesn't know. But she sleeps around ALL the time with TONS of guys. Her boyfriend is oblivious. I got upset with the whole situation

One of my friends calls and calls. He signs on MSN and if I am away he'll send me 6-7 messages. He sends me text messages and leaves voicemails on my phone.

He's a good friend, but I have my own life and I don't always have time to talk. Reminds me that I am older. I don't like being reminded of that.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I can't wait to get older and have my life get better

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    I can't wait to get older and have my life get better

i think the trick to life is; always be humble and you'll always enjoy life
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, cause if I'm always humble I'll never get a girl and therefore not be happy. Not necessarily miserable but just bland and unenthused

No, cause if I'm always humble I'll never get a girl and therefore not be happy. Not necessarily miserable but just bland and unenthused
    the right girl will always appreciate the humble man, it's a turn on actually!

Anyways, she has a boyfriend who doesn't know. But she sleeps around ALL the time with TONS of guys. Her boyfriend is oblivious. I got upset with the whole situation
    Dude, that is nasty and dangerous. Somebody should tell him.

Today I was annoyed by naughty cats waking me up at six.
    Spammer Spanker

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    A branch fell from a tree and hit my head like a gigantic lawn dart. It hurt a bit, but I ignored it. A few minutes later someone pointed out that blood was trickling down my cheek. ****. I had to go to a dermatologist. She poked and prodded, applied some gel, finally she sighed and looked me in the eye. She said I'm lucky I have such a hard head. Nothing chipped. However, the cut, while small, is oddly shaped and won't stop bleeding. Since I can't wear a bandage on top of my head I have to wear gauze wrapped around it. Like in those old sitcoms where the guy gets his tooth pulled. Go me!
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

I went to bed at midnight (finally, I haven't been able to fall asleep at a decent time for a while) and my ****ing idiot of a friend called me up 5 times over the period of 20 minutes at 2 in the god damn morning.

What he wanted was pictures I took of him for his self portrait project that he was supposed to do a long time ago. I forgot to email them to him. When he could have just used a mirror, he just had to call me at the buttcrack of dawn.

It took me an hour and a half to fall back asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    I went to bed at midnight (finally, I haven't been able to fall asleep at a decent time for a while) and my ****ing idiot of a friend called me up 5 times over the period of 20 minutes at 2 in the god damn morning.

What he wanted was pictures I took of him for his self portrait project that he was supposed to do a long time ago. I forgot to email them to him. When he could have just used a mirror, he just had to call me at the buttcrack of dawn.

It took me an hour and a half to fall back asleep.
    I think you forgot to put "boy" infront of the word "friend"

Hehe
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

I've just had too much Yumcha at my co-worker's birthday party. I was dieting for a while, now this and my cousin's birthday completely knocked me out.

I feel like puking, never eating this much again.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Do you mean dim sum, Mish? Yum cha is when you go out for dim sum & tea in the morning, its what the outing is called (means drink tea). I wondered why they say that in Oz.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Someone please shoot me. I met a cute girl today. We traded numbers. I should have known something was up when she refused to give me her's unless I gave her mine first. I thought that was kind of weird but she had a great rack. And great racks tend to distract me from my intuition.

Less than five minutes after we parted she called me. And then she proceeded to speak rapidly about every event that has transpired in her 23 years of existence. Oh, my god. This girl does not even breathe. After an hour I knew which schools she'd attended, what her friend Katie did last night, how many times she's been screwed over by boys, and how this one time she ate, like, ten pieces of cake. No lie! Oh, and apparently last month she used 6000 cell phone minutes. This compared to the 250 or so I gluttonously consumed.

Arrrgh! When I did manage to get off the phone (by fibbing, no less) she immediately sent me a rapid-fire burst of text messages. I would dearly love to get into this girl's pants; however, this is the first girl I've ever come across that's so annoying I don't think I could stomach her long enough to seal the deal.
    Last edited by Gribble; 13-12-08 at 01:41 PM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Page 11 of 405 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast