+ Follow This Topic
Page 14 of 405 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: What Annoyed you today

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    I'm annoyed that I haven't slept in 2 days. I cannot manage to stop coughing long enough to sleep for more than 15-20 minutes at a stretch.
    Elevate the head of your bed 30 degrees by propping your mattress up on a stack of books, if you haven't done that already. Drink plenty of fluids. If you ran out of your drug-laced cough syrup, buy some Mucinex if you are congested, and Delsym if you are just coughing.

Now for the home remedy: put Vicks vapor rub on your chest and back, and cover your torso with a hot, dry towel. Drink some hot, decaffeinated tea. Chicken soup helps, too.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    I'm annoyed that I haven't slept in 2 days. I cannot manage to stop coughing long enough to sleep for more than 15-20 minutes at a stretch.
    i just went through that, what helped a lot was a McNeil Nasal Rinse. that sh*t really gets rid of mucus that causes sore throat. a lot of honey, i went through a can of honey in a week, put it in my tea, oatmeal, you name it. especially since i had to be on the phone for 8 hours a day.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

I'm ****ing annoyed that my baggage still hasn't shown up. I've been calling the airline 4 times a day since I got back, at least, and they apparently have dyslexic people working there. Literally every time I call and they ask for my folder number, I say "26701" and they're like "26071, ok." Seriously, isn't that the main part of their job? Understanding these stupid 5 digit codes? And then they say things like "sorry, we can't open your file, is it under another name?" IT WORKED 10 ****ING MINUTES AGO. Then I finally get the courier service and they say "we'll deliver it between 8 and 11 pm." "I won't be home until 9:30 pm." "Ok, we'll deliver it between 8 and 9:30 pm."

SO annoyed! It's been 10 days!

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm annoyed that it's not a week from today so I can be on a golf course in Arizona.

I'm also annoyed that my car is filthy but it's too frickin cold to wash it. I won't go through those automated car washes because I don't think they do a good enough job. I need to handwash. It's too cold to handwash.

I'm just waiting for someone to go write on the side of it with their finger something 'cute' like "wash me" or "I wish my wife was this dirty". Grrr.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    I'm peeved with the idea of "Spark in the relationship" and some people who see that the spark must always be there. I think people like that shouldn't start families, 90% of the time the spark won't be there. They set themselves up for failure.
    I peeved at the people who believe the exact opposite. Also religion always peeves me off but that isn't new.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I find myself having a strange feeling of apathy towards relationships at the moment. There are plenty of good looking women in my vicinity, but I feel like I just can't be bothered going through all the motions.

Maybe it's just a phase.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Its a phase, Mish. That or you need a chocolate fix. You'll laugh, but I discovered Fantales on this trip, yum.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Even though I always piss and moan about not being in a relationship, at the bottom of my heart I actually feel the same way Mish

I'm pissed off at how nasty women are these days. They need to evolve into something men actually enjoy. Holy shat balls there is so many nasty fat bitches around everywhere. I was on a site where you can rate people. The first 43 women couldn't get past 2-3 stars out of 5, that goes for personality as well. Not a single one for ****s sake. they have the nerve and hypocrisy to complain that there is no good men? **** them.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 18-02-09 at 01:09 PM.

Yes!!!!!! one!!!! she got a 4 out of 5 on both. oh for crying out loud 78 people later. holy crap.

damn.......back to crap again.

I'm sad that my boots are starting to come apart and the repair place I went to said they couldn't be fixed (without putting a huge ugly patch on them). Since I've worn them almost every day since May, they're SOOOOO comfy (now that they've stopped rubbing my calves raw!) and I doubt I will have a legitimate excuse to buy cowboy boots again...

Also I'm annoyed that I burned my tongue on Saturday and it's getting more painful instead of less.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So I order my groceries online mostly. Although there's a ten dollar shipping fee I think it's ultimately cheaper and easier.

All the way back in August I was showing a guy I knew how to do it. I even set him up an account. Unfortunately I somehow managed to enter my own cell phone number into said account. Yesterday I was supposed to get a shipment but it never arrived. I tried to log into my account but it was closed. So I called up the company and they told me I have two accounts, one of which is in collections for $260. They even told me I might not get my account back as it was under suspicion for fraud.

I'm pissed off that they would assume, despite my outstanding history, that I'm trying to swindle them, and their only evidence is the fact that my phone number appears on more than one account. What really bites is no other online grocer holds a candle to their service and prices. I'm too prideful to ever shop from them again after this, but my alternatives bite. Sigh.
    Last edited by Gribble; 21-02-09 at 12:33 AM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

I'm annoyed that my husband still, at the age of 38, cannot seem to gauge how much time things are going to take. He actually thinks that something like going to the gym only takes half an hour.

No, honey. That's the workout part, minimum. There's the travel to and from and cleaning yourself up afterward. Jeeze Louise, he can organize so many other things, why not this?
    Spammer Spanker