+ Follow This Topic
Page 21 of 405 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: What Annoyed you today

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Well, I'm annoyed that you still haven't found a girlfriend. What the hell? You're cute. You're smart.
    It's actually not that hard to not find a girlfriend.

A few things need to be known about habitat and behaviour of these creatures.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I had a very annoying and stressful day at the job, though I feel like I handled it well under the pressure. I think I handled it well cuz I got paid(lol)

Today at 10 something in the morning, our system went down. No cash register, no punch clock, nothing at all. Not even our doors were working. We did everything manually. We had to walk around Home Depot with the customers to find out the prices o everything they purchased and trust me Home Depot is no little walk(standard size Home Depot stores are about 2 football fields as we've learned). My goodness was it stressful. Everything was going good until this one woman came with a stink attitude. I wanted to tell her off so bad. Every other customer(and I do mean EVERY other customer) except this old bitch was patient and understanding. Alot of them said that we got alootttt of work to do lol and indeed there was alot. I mean we went back to credit card imprint machines, calculators if you're lucky enough to have one, shit like that.

We finally got the system back on at 4 something this afternoon. Yay right? Wrong.

So it's on, it's moving slower than anything I've ever seen in my life, my computer freezes, and I cant get my money out of the register. Finally it unfreezes and it is moving slower than before.

This may not sound like much to anyone, but for my trainee ass, it was alot. I never learned this kinda shit in class, I had to go in head first and try hard. And honestly, I think I did a pretty good job...for a trainee of course.

So I'm done work and my feet are literally swollen almost to the point of being unable to walk. I am working 9-6 tomorrow and it sucks ass. My body still aches from this tiring day.

But the only things I enjoyed was changing my check and going to the mall to buy my princess some birthday clothes. Her "father" bought his "pumkin" some clothes as well.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

I'm annoyed that I'm sick again for the second time this year. First I was sick on my honeymoon, then I get sick during push to software release at the company I work for. And I don't mean sniffles, I'm talking full blown fever of 103 drowning myself in "The nighttime, sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, why the hell is the room spinning medicine." known as NyQuil don't move from the bed except to go to the bathroom/puke kind of sick.

I'm finally feeling someone alive again today but holy **** does this suck. I never get this sick, let alone twice in the same year. I blame my boss, he has 5 kids and brings their germs to work I swear. LOL
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Being told how to respond to my ex bf's phone call by my best friend. I will do what my gut tells me to do. She not my mother!

Yesterday I was completely broke and had run out of food as well, so was actually rifling through my room for coins to get some breakfast at uni the next day

But its quite alright since today is payday, ca-ching-ching-ching. Cant wait til this semester is over, I've found a way to resolve my financial issues for the next two years thereafter.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was going back from France to Germany by bus and the bus driver was smoking,and i was sitting on the first place.I am self smoker but it really disturbs,especially because I often feel sick travelling by bus or by car...
    The irony is - in bus rules ,smoking is forbidden...
    Actually whole bus was stinking! i was the last who joined the ride .The bus was going from London so when i got there in brusseles at 6 am everybody was sleeping. and of course half of passangers took off their shoes and the toilet was for sure dirty already,and plus the bus driver' parfumes were so awful that i was close to puking there... it's not that i am super sensitive but it's annoying as hell!
    Those buses look nice - but just on the picture :/
    I still have headaches when I think of it ...
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    I'm annoyed that I'm sick again for the second time this year. First I was sick on my honeymoon, then I get sick during push to software release at the company I work for. And I don't mean sniffles, I'm talking full blown fever of 103 drowning myself in "The nighttime, sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, why the hell is the room spinning medicine." known as NyQuil don't move from the bed except to go to the bathroom/puke kind of sick.

I'm finally feeling someone alive again today but holy **** does this suck. I never get this sick, let alone twice in the same year. I blame my boss, he has 5 kids and brings their germs to work I swear. LOL
    Think about doing some bigger check by the doctor. Maybe it's allergy and You don't even know. I have the ame problem when I go back to my hometown.Really do it,it might be this,especially cause it's spring now.
    My stupid doctor was giving me antibiotics for 2 years before she got to the idea that it might be because of the allergy,and was indeed... Now my immunology system is so broken that I am constantly sick.
    And btw. I think the staphylococcus aureus is back :/ I have to go to a doctor on monday...
    I wazzzz here

[url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/8020039.stm[/url]

Communications companies are being asked to record all internet contacts between people to modernise police surveillance tactics in the UK.
    to extend the range of information they currently hold on their subscribers and organise it so that it can be better used by the police, MI5 and other public bodies investigating crime and terrorism.
    But, recognising that the internet has changed the way people talk, the CSPs will also be asked to record some third party data or information partly based overseas, such as visits to an online chatroom and social network sites like Facebook or Twitter.
    Yes, now terrorists conspire via facebook and twitter. Oh yes.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I annoyed myself today. I did something stupid at work and it blew up. Shitty feeling.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    I annoyed myself today. I did something stupid at work and it blew up. Shitty feeling.
    That's how people learn. Don't be too hard on yourself.

Lite - swine flu??

Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    I was going back from France to Germany by bus and the bus driver was smoking,and i was sitting on the first place.I am self smoker but it really disturbs,especially because I often feel sick travelling by bus or by car...
    I don't think anyone who smokes themselves should be allowed to complain about other people smoking. That's the first thing that has annoyed me on this fine day.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lovesjoyajm View Post
    I don't think anyone who smokes themselves should be allowed to complain about other people smoking. That's the first thing that has annoyed me on this fine day.
    Well I don't think so. I always watch out if someone who doesn't smoke smells my cigarette. I always ask if it disturbs somebody. And it's really annoying when somebody smokes in a car or a bus.
    And You know what's annoying? That non smokers complain about smokers but the truth is we pay a lot of money to the country ,paying a lot for cigarettes(mostly it's tax now).So don't complain. I don't know if coutries wouldn't be so rich now if there would be no smokers. I understand You don't like smoke from cigarettes but taking me right to complain about other people smoking in such small closed places like car or a bus is just pathetic. And this is what annoyed me today.
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    Cant wait til this semester is over, I've found a way to resolve my financial issues for the next two years thereafter.
    That's intriguing.

And You know what's annoying? That non smokers complain about smokers but the truth is we pay a lot of money to the country ,paying a lot for cigarettes(mostly it's tax now).So don't complain. I don't know if coutries wouldn't be so rich now if there would be no smokers.
    The financial burden on the health care system far outweighs the tax income from smokers. I don't know what it's like in your country, but here in the States, the poor, ignorant, unhealthy and uninsured are more likely to smoke than the rest of the population. They end up on Medicaid, which my taxes pay for.

Today, I was annoyed by people doing random things in traffic, like switching lanes with no indication that they intended to do so and coming to a complete stop while going through a school zone because they were terrified of the crossing guard.
    Spammer Spanker

And You know what's annoying? That non smokers complain about smokers but the truth is we pay a lot of money to the country ,paying a lot for cigarettes(mostly it's tax now).
    I am quite surprised that smokers dislike smoke too (seeing as you guys breathe that stuff on a regular basis), but either way,

2.12 Research shows that the demand for tobacco products is related to their price. As prices rise, demand falls. So high tax levels are one important means of reducing tobacco consumption. High tobacco prices are also a deterrent to children tempted to take up smoking. The real price of tobacco - that is, after allowing for inflation - has increased significantly in recent decades. But people's real incomes have also risen.
    [url]http://www.archive.official-documents.co.uk/document/cm41/4177/chap-02.htm[/url]

If the government thought that the tax income was worth a damn they wouldn't want people to stop smoking. But it's not. And what it is worth is lost in the cost of healthcare directly related to it. So really, paying for cigarettes comes nowhere close to justifying the practice.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i smoke and i hate the smell of smoke.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj