+ Follow This Topic
Page 395 of 405 FirstFirst ... 295345385393394395396397 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 6075

Thread: What Annoyed you today

Ok here's a good one. My bf of almost a year who is 32 years old thinks that it is funny to joke about himself and other girls flirting together!! I'm furious and think it's disrespectful and wonder if it's actually happening. Any feedback! I'm pissed 😡

^ I don't think it is funny either to joke about it especially to your gf maybe he is trying to make you jealous?

The weather, rain and lots of it. Forecast called for sun.

People can be cruel you'd think if you knowingly know a person is suffering and trying to do right by others you'd be considerate to another persons pain and not add to something to make their situation that much worse, nothing is more cruel than to make someone feel bad when they did nothing to feel bad about. This is when I wish karma would kick that other party so hard it attacks them enough they realize other peoples feelings matter. Holier than thou attitudes are worthless when it comes to another in pain. So angry and it feels stupid to even be this angry. But, I am sure it will fall back on them at one point. Losing sight of your main goal buddy, feel ashamed and oh yeah, also. go f_k yourself.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My daughter had a seizure last night. Soooo disappointing.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

@Vash, sorry to hear that

thread bump
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Traffic -- man it's horrible and becoming hard to keep the road rage inside with some of these idiots on the roads.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Horrible nightmares ~ sucks to go to bed happy & then have the most miserable sleep & dreams, ruins the beginning of my day.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Cowards - which are people who will kiss ass others they are scared off so that bully won't argue with them or bother them. Get some fuc king balls.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Being linked a photograph of someone without even asking me if I wanted to see it. Some people think they are doing you a favor and they actually are not, if you are minding your business they should as well. Don't re open wounds that are not your own.

It's still early in the day for me out here on the West Coast of Canada; but yesterday they were doing fire alarm testing in our building, and it drove me F8CKING nuts. For anyone who doesn't know what misophonia is, it's a "putative disorder in which negative emotions, thoughts, or physical reactions are triggered by certain sounds" [Google]. I don't hate all sounds, in fact some sounds do the opposite, and I adore them... but anything repetitive, like an alarm beeping, or tap dripping, or people chewing/swallowing absolutely drives me crazy lol. I have literally gone blind from rage about it before... it's kind of scary sometimes.

Anyway, that's what annoyed me yesterday. Then I got laid later and that made my day lolol.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

Always being the only person on here posting most times I ever get the moment to log in and post... Time differences suck! It annoys me.

same here and almost the whole time i've been a member here. yet every other site i belong to people are always on and posting similar times as myself.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Same for me too :-[ Tear circle? < goes in for a cry & a hug >
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ