+ Follow This Topic
Page 404 of 405 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404405 LastLast
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 6075

Thread: What Annoyed you today

Every time I try to add a photo on here I get annoyed why the F doesn't the website resize it properly for you if you need to have certain dimensions I have tried 3 times and the size is right but the file is too damn big, annoying every time!!!! Why is this place like this, bad enough all that got removed but couldn't the few options we have left be fixed to work better for us?
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lovebroken For This Useful Post:

Nicolette McKeown: A toxic Scottish actress. She likes to spread Chinese whispers, plus she probably gets 90% of her film roles through looking like a total broad. Sigh.

What is that saying ~ " Thanks for nothing?"
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

The person who runs this site is a dumb idiot, because look at all the spam popping up on here and there's no longer any moderators to ban bots and trolls.

The heat and humidity here.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

Quote Originally Posted by CantMoveOn View Post
    The heat and humidity here.
    Oh, tell me about it. It's so clammy in Scotland too. I wear my jacket out every day to go to Tesco, but I'm all sweaty by the time I come back.

Next week, I have to go to court again because I contacted one of those former support workers months ago. It's ridiculous.

What's worse is that I'll have all this garbage on my record for years to come. So it is a real mess. I'm not keen on social services anyway.

The fact that spammers are making a lot of regulars not log in, it is so obvious. At least 6 or more. Not to mention new posters.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

I sent them a private message because sometimes human spammers are paid to spam websites with a number quota so I was curious why this website and not, enotalone or loveshack.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to topazlight For This Useful Post:

[MENTION=81349]topazlight[/MENTION] it is because those websites have several active moderators and an active participating admin and owner from what I was told so the mods or admin would quickly ban these spammers within minutes and they would never be allowed to post for over a month like on here.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lovebroken For This Useful Post:

Not having my old account back yet. don't feel well today.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mellyann For This Useful Post:

The god damn password requirement on this site.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KingZR For This Useful Post:

^^I heard about that off CantMoveOn's attention thread...you should be able to change it to a normal one after you register, if not who the hell recalls an 18 char password... I am still using my 7 letter one.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to dollhouse For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dollhouse View Post
    ^^I heard about that off CantMoveOn's attention thread...you should be able to change it to a normal one after you register, if not who the hell recalls an 18 char password... I am still using my 7 letter one.
    My password that I often use for a lot of things is 23 characters, and I have it memorized.

.....No, I'm kidding. LOL! 18 characters is freaking insane. I'm guessing maybe that was done as a potential deterrent to spammers, but the big problem there is I feel like that could easily deter legitimate people who otherwise may have wanted to sign up here.

bird noises next to my house

The sort threads by repeating forum glitch.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle