+ Follow This Topic
Page 405 of 405 FirstFirst ... 305355395403404405
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 6075

Thread: What Annoyed you today

Not today specifically, but just in general. It really annoys the ever-living crap out of me when guys, in the men's room, use the urinal and don't flush. It baffles me how you could be such an inconsiderate prick.

About the only sensible reason I've ever been able to theorize in my mind is they think they are doing it to conserve water.... but that is the whole reason urinals exist in the first place. They are so that guys can use them when they are just there to pee and the flush uses much less water. Truth be told, though, I don't think that is even why they do it anyway. I think they are just inconsiderate and rude. I shouldn't have to come into the men's room and see your business.

That the thread order still hasn't been addressed.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

Can't sleep, got up to have hot cinnamon milk - look at online and then crawl back into my bed
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

My sister got mad at me for the stupidest reason which resulted in us literally pulling each other's hair.

power went off this morning and was god damn cold here.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Has the power come back yet? I HATE when the power goes out (and my apartment complex seems very prone to it). I mean, I guess nobody likes that, per se. LOL! But these days just about ALL of my daily entertainment requires electricity. About the only thing I sometimes do that doesn't require it is reading... and with the power out even that has a time limit (eventually it gets too dark to read).

I'm actually maybe going to get a battery back-up soon. That way if/when the power goes out, I can have my Internet router hooked up to that and that will actually provide me with A LOT of possible entertainment while I wait for the power to return.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TheEvilJester For This Useful Post:

An employee was 15 minutes late so I called to ask if everything was alright. They got angry, cussed at me, and then hung up on me. Apparently she was annoyed that I called "so soon". I was just doing my job, and even worse, I considered this person a friend. Its been on my mind all day, I am not only pissed but really hurt from the whole situation.
    "Not all who wonder are lost"

lmao, yes, it did @theviljester - man its getting cold out, colder than it was this time last yr

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jasmin55j View Post
    An employee was 15 minutes late so I called to ask if everything was alright. They got angry, cussed at me, and then hung up on me. Apparently she was annoyed that I called "so soon". I was just doing my job, and even worse, I considered this person a friend. Its been on my mind all day, I am not only pissed but really hurt from the whole situation.
    chalk it up to them being a bitch and don't do them any favors anymore especially for work.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Exeter19 For This Useful Post:

I'm annoyed because I think somebody told Trude the truth!

What a cool song. The bass in this is really catchy.

Quote Originally Posted by jasmin55j View Post
    I agree with Exeter. That person has some nerve. They are late and they get mad at you for it? Obviously they don't deserve a considerate person like you. Are you their boss, or just a concerned co-worker? Either way, how dare they have an attitude like that when THEY are the one who is late. They SHOULD have been apologetic about it, not mad they got caught.

...Mad that you called them so soon. What an a-hole. Sure, go ahead and be 15 minutes or more late to work on a regular basis and see if your boss thinks that is okay because it is not "that late." See how long it takes until you no longer have to worry about getting to work on time.... because you are fired.

Slightly annoyed that I have no change. I get anxiety in shops, so I need the right change to get a sandwich or whatever. My anxiety is getting worse than ever. Yet funnily enough, I have enough money overall. This has plagued me for a long time. And I don't take meds for anxiety. I've been paranoid that they'll make it worse.

Not today specifically....

But it annoys me how inconsiderate ADULT human beings can be in public restrooms. The other day, I went to use the men's room. Urinals were all in use so I went to a stall.... and it was clogged.

And I'm not talking like the toilet was poor flow or something and just got clogged. I'm talking there was enough toilet paper in there to choke a horse. As in there was NO WAY in Hell you would have seriously needed that much toilet paper and NO WAY in Hell it was all going to flush like that.

I do not understand how, as an adult human being, you can be that much of a piece of garbage as to do something like that. Use some damn common sense. Even if there is, for whatever reason, some legitimate reason you actually need to use THAT MUCH toilet paper... then flush mid-way or something. Seriously! What the Hell is the matter with some people?!
    Last edited by TheEvilJester; 22-01-19 at 11:24 PM.

Spam posts by you know who ought to be saved in a secret trash section, in case he needs to be reported.

Why do I have so many bathroom pet peeves? LOL!

So, today I get to the men's room. This particular men's room happens to only have one urinal and three stalls. I get in, a guy is at the urinal and another guy is standing by the sinks waiting for him to finish so he can use the urinal. So, I think to myself "Oh. The stalls must all be in use as well." But, I figure I should check anyway.... sure enough the VERY FIRST STALL was open. Nobody in it.

What the Hell is the matter with people?! Why would you stand there basically watching a guy pee so you can use the urinal after him WHEN THERE WERE G DAMN STALLS OPEN?!?!?! I get that we should use the urinals when we can... but if there aren't any available, USE THE DAMN STALL! The only time it would be acceptable, in my opinion at least, to stand there waiting like that is if the whole bathroom was currently in use.

Okay, so I'm weird, I know. LOL! But public restrooms just p*$$ me the heck off. LOL!

This is gonna be Resident Evil from now on, people. Just...gimmicky bullshit. It's all too shooter-ish, and repetitive.