+ Follow This Topic
Page 354 of 364 FirstFirst ... 254304344352353354355356 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 5451

Thread: What you enjoyed today

When I have free time I use adult cam sites. I recommend the site I use Leakycams.com and do not think about other sites
    If reality has ganged up on you, nothing is safe anymore

Had a nice night out previously and a good sleep despite of it, up and at it early this morning because of a full busy day for me. Exciting day! and it's Christmas soon.

Sex & later today my ski trip.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Took the day off, slept in, took a long bath and looked through travel magazines to plan my escape. Then went shopping with my favorite cousin and spent too much money and had a long heart to heart which helped.

Night dreams, they were fantastic

New watch. My honey purchased me gold watch at authenticwatchstore, it is adorable! But they say that to present watch is a bad sign, what do you think about it?

Just got pizza delivery. Delicious. Love that I can pig out all I want and won't gain any weight.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

^lies. lies and slander.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    Just got pizza delivery. Delicious. Love that I can pig out all I want and won't gain any weight.
    haha, I had a great morning because I started sewing a cummerbund for my daughter who has the same metabolism as you. Ah, to be able to eat loads of pizza and still need homemade belts because none of the commercial ones are slim enough......
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    haha, I had a great morning because I started sewing a cummerbund for my daughter who has the same metabolism as you. Ah, to be able to eat loads of pizza and still need homemade belts because none of the commercial ones are slim enough......
    You have a daughter?!! I had the impression that you are pretty young.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    You have a daughter?!! I had the impression that you are pretty young.
    A daughter and a son. He's almost 18 and she's 15. I'm 47 and hubby is 53. So we're old LOL
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Nothing but giving a bumping because I find it odd so many people post on here daily & not many in off topics but in reading back lots lived in these sections & they still post regularly on the forum but void in here, HM!
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Enjoyed the wedding I went to with my BF & made me think about marriage ~ too young right now but he is marriage material 100 % if not me someone will grab him up as a husband.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Drinks and dinner with my dad tonight. He lives in another city and was here for the day and flies back tomorrow afternoon.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Got a work promotion, which is nice because at least in some part of my life I get recognized.