+ Follow This Topic
Page 362 of 364 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362363364 LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 5451

Thread: What you enjoyed today

You just admitted to being another troll account of Gimpy. It's only a matter of time before loveadmin bans you for good, then turns off registration. It might take a while to get all of your sock accounts but it will happen. You are not welcome here.

Won a raffle and got a basket full of coffee kcups, hot chocolate, biscuits and a pretty mug and a gift card to a sweets shop.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Well done, lovebroken.

Yesterday, I had head shots taking for my "acting career" (or lack thereof), which I'm looking forward to receiving later on. However, I ask people a lot on Facebook about being an extra in whatever they are shooting locally, but I usually get ignored or blocked. Plus, I have anxiety too, so going to things by myself is so, so hard. This social worker I have also doesn't want to assign support workers (more like watchdogs) to watch me be in films. Now I may just try to go with an agency that can find me work, as I think this is being done on purpose. I mean, I'm pretty much a complete nobody. That I get. But this is for voluntary work as an extra and if they are clearly asking for extras on Facebook groups, why is it I get the cold shoulder when I leave comments? A few years ago, I was the victim of blackballing by some cow named Nicolette McKeown slandering me with several directors and I've realized now that all these folk know one another from wherever they met them, so something smells funny.

To be honest, just being an extra all the time is really crappy. If you want a real acting career, there's not many benefits to being an extra. Many famous people got that way by working their asses off to make it happen for them.

Thanks, Peter.

Being an extra is still being an actor and working more than probably anyone else on here since I doubt anyone else is in the acting profession at all.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

very happy that have to work today= = i have nothing to say><

just got back from my brother's stag party. had to do it before the weekend, think all involved will struggle at work this morning. lucky i took off lmao this was rushed because he got his gf pregnant and she wanted to get married before she started to show. hope the rush doesn't doom the marriage. she texted him several times during the night. to me that says lack of trust.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by Mish View Post
    An official place to post things that made you happy today

------------------------------------------

<Mine happened yesterday, sue me>

I enjoyed my gf cooking dinner for me, give me a bracelet as a present and tell me that on a scale of 1 to 10 I'm a perfect 10 (It's not true, but I loved it).

Then she did a dress up for me with some of her hot dresses. Her in a sexy red dress is permanently etched in my mind. Mmm Mmm.
    Why are you here?

On Google, I saw that Stallone is coming back as Rambo for a fifth and perhaps final time. I have to ask why. I'm a big Sly lover, but he's way too old now.

Quote Originally Posted by My Coffee Cup View Post
    On Google, I saw that Stallone is coming back as Rambo for a fifth and perhaps final time. I have to ask why. I'm a big Sly lover, but he's way too old now.
    I know the feeling.

A made a blueberry cheesecake today and it turned out fantastic. Sadly, the highlight of my day. LOL

I'm kind of glad he is doing it, because you only live once. And he is nearly 72 so now is the perfect, if not the right time, to at least do one last Rambo flick. However, I thought the fourth Rambo was just a generic action film, and Richard Crenna's absence was felt.
    Last edited by My Coffee Cup; 23-05-18 at 12:54 AM.

A 2 hour sleep in.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I have joined a gym today as I was not doing any physical activity for a long.

So I planned to join a gym and after exercising, it made me feel so good and active.

I enjoyed it a lot. It was so much fun.

I got my hair and nails done after work... going to a wedding tomorrow.

Sweet ! Good luck at wedding Dollhouse !

I enjoyed great gaming sesion. Was very fortunate and it lifted my mood. Winning !
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will