+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does My Girlfriend Still Love Me? And Do Girls Usually Wait For Boys For First Move?

Does My Girlfriend Still Love Me? And Do Girls Usually Wait For Boys For First Move?

Hey Girls, ummm, Im 16 and my girlfriend is also 16, we have been in a relationship for about 2 weeks now and it seems like she lost interest in me or something or she is just shy or nervous? Yesterday we went out and she brought a friend with her (girl) and i also brought a friend with me (boy), at first it was quite silent but then everyone began talking.etc. My girlfriend and i didnt speak much to each other yesterday and she was speaking to my friend and her friend more than me by alot, I didnt know what to say and nor did she, And everytime i sat next to her, she didnt really do anything like hold my hand or hug or anything or even talk that much... When i hold her hand shes okay with it and plays along, but she never seems to go up to me and try any of that... Is she nervous or something? and worst of all at the end of the day, she just said bye, see you on wednesday and walked with her friend casually away without a hug or anything? She still says stuff like i love you lots and stuff, but she never shows it? Do i have to make moves first all the time?

lol, it isn't love. You don't fall in love at 16, let alone after dating someone for only two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    lol, it isn't love. You don't fall in love at 16, let alone after dating someone for only two weeks.
    I fell in love when I was 16. I have never fell in love since than again.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Shy girls and wise girls wait for the guy to make the first move. Shy girls do it because well..they're shy! But wise girls also do it because they want to separate the men from the boys.

next time try to PIITB. Better to aim high and settle half-way than nothing at all. Plus she'll like you more for being aggressive.

Quote Originally Posted by lastwish View Post
    Shy girls and wise girls wait for the guy to make the first move. Shy girls do it because well..they're shy! But wise girls also do it because they want to separate the men from the boys.
    A random approach makes someone a man? That is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    PIITB
    Put it in the butt?
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 15-07-08 at 05:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    A random approach makes someone a men. That is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard.

Put it in the butt?
    I definitely hate the fact that a man has to always be the one to approach a woman. I think women should be expected to approach men too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I definitely hate the fact that a man has to always be the one to approach a woman. I think women should be expected to approach men too.
    I think neither should expect anything of each other. The first person to care enough to approach should do it. I never care enough, after all, I am a man. Men are careless creatures. Little boys are desperate, anxious, and up tight, if that saying is true that women have been separating men from boys....than they have been choosing boys all along haha.

Only-virgins says:

"Put it in the butt?"

yes

I think it is important to get both a guys and girls perspective on this one. First off, yall are bearly dating if it is only been two weeks, your more talking. A girl will argue that the guy should be the aggressor. They like to feel like the more important one and have the control. The best thing is to try and get her out of your head. Do other things, stay busy etc... Talk to more girls! If she seems to get upset or flustered then you know she is definitely interested. When your young, its all about games. Have fun and date alot and stay away from so called "commitment" when your young. You will learn alot more about that in your 20'ss

The friends on your date were buffers, and you've only been together for 2 weeks. Chances are she's nervous and doesn't know what to do. "I love you lots" probably seems like the thing you say when dating to her.

Give it some time .

I would say just give it some time. It seems like you 2 are rushing into "love" way to fast. Take it slow. When she feels more comfortable she will hold your hand. If she is to shy to grab your hand she will just have her hand hanging by her side. When you see that it means that she wants you to hold her hand. You don't have to hug her all the time. The trick is to show that you arnt desprit. Give her a hug every once in awhile but not all the time. If you don't know what to talk about just start a convo about somthing that she likes. It will show that you are interested in her and you will also learn more about her.
    Last edited by Mr Wigglz; 27-07-08 at 07:39 PM.
    TJ the µß3R Trance Junkie

Dude, look at the date on the thread. Almost two weeks ago. They probably both have different people they are each madly in love with again.