+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Me, her and much more. - My undying love for a woman.

Me, her and much more. - My undying love for a woman.

Before I go on to tell everyone my problems let me tell you something about me. I am an Indian, born into a very traditional family, thus one of the results of this is that I have an arranged marriage. So in other words I cannot fall in love, or choose the person I am to be with. I accepted this and didnt have any problem with it, I had good friends and a great life. I was one of the best students in school and I even left at a very young age to go to college.

At college is where it all started. In one of my classes I met a girl, she was something different, I didnt know how it explain the feeling then nor do I know how to explain it now. But, I know that I fell in love with the girl the moment I saw her. I didnt know what love was then, it wasnt something I thought about. My parents made me do only one thing, succeed in life, get as much money as I can. At a young age I even did that, I established several successful international corporations before I was sixteen and I was pretty well-off, no worries about money for a long time.

So here I was with a feeling for someone that I hadnt had before, I had no idea about what dating is or how to go forward with it. In short I was completely oblivious to the world of love, dating, relationship and the likes. She was beautiful, absolutely amazing in my eyes and still is and I think my perfect match. I did the only logical thing I could do in my situation at that time, become her friend and I did, in less than a month we were spending every second of our together. Slowly my feeling for her grew, they were intense to start with and they were getting stronger.

Soon after I met her, she found someone. She is still with him now. He isnt the best of guys in the world. In my eyes he is a loser. They broke up many times since, like every other month. But, when they were "together" i hardly saw her much, but when they "break" up, she is always around me. I've done a lot of thing for her, more than any friend or boyfriend would be willing to do. I even spent ten of thousands of dollars on her. She also uses me a lot, it isnt because of who she is, but because her "girl"-bestfriend is a bitch who is advicing her do it, the exact details of how I know and why are long. In short, her "girl"-bestfriend reasons to make her do these things is that she is getting a lot of benefits as a result.

Just before I was about to tell her my feelings, my friends made it aware to her what I felt, they thought I wouldnt have the guts to tell her and I wouldnt be happy if I didnt get with her. Everyone thought she would be with me, but everyone was wrong. It didnt happen, she "perfered" him over me. Why I do not know. Its hard for her to break-up with him as their relationship is based upon sex.

I tried to move on and I cant, since then I have dated numerous girls, many of them adored me. But, I didnt want to be with them. I remember times when I would go on a date and I would ditch my date to go and see her because she wanted me to. She is perfect for me, I dont know why, I dont know how. It been nearly 2 and half years and I still love her more than anything in the world. I do not know how to move on. Ive changed my ways, I am not going to get an arranged marriage. I am good with the ladies as my firends say. I still give up all my time for her. I do more things for her than anyone will for a person. I would still die for her. I do not know how to get up in the morning and not think about her... to just be happy....
    Last edited by neniox; 30-04-04 at 12:35 AM.

using someone as much as she uses you is not okay. she obviously has little or no respect for you if she uses you as a safety net when her relationships are on the outs. and i wouldn't totally blame her best friend for all the using...people do what they want to do. her friend can give her advice all she wants, but in the end, this girl is going to do what she wants.