+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to handle a shy innocent virgin girl?

How to handle a shy innocent virgin girl?

Hey there. Well I'm going to summer college classes right now and it's been about four weeks since it began and right from the second day of class I got to know this girl. She's real pretty and also very shy. I've managed to get to know her and have her open up and be less shy around me. Usually it is always me who is leading or starting the conversations. On occasions she will but not as often as I.

During gaps between classes her and I usually go off campus either in my car or hers and get some coffee, go to the mall, shopping or just do random stuff. I've gotten to to know her a lot more. I am interested in her but hesitant that a relationship with a shy girl will be boring.

Now I asked this girl about her past relationships and to my surprise she HAS NEVER even been in a relationship, let alone go on any dates either. I asked her why not or if anyone has even asked her out, she said yes but she turned them down. She said she's fine being alone and doesn't need anyone. Now I am an independent person also I don't need anyone but having someone wouldn't hurt.

Now her saying that isn't going to stop me from asking her out. I mean she can't be single forever (at least I hope not). Well I'm not even sure if I should pursue this girl. How should I take things if I even manage to get her to go on a date with me? How slow should I go? Any thoughts on a good first date for a girl with absolutely no experience?

She says she doesn't date people because it might seem awkward. Now there's no awkwardness whenever we go out so I'm hoping that wouldn't change if we do, I'm not an awkward person, but hell, a shy person can make a lot of things awkward.

Well any tips to pursue a shy girl? An outline of how slow to take things? First kiss, 1st 2nd 3rd base? Tips to open a girl up more? Good places to take a shy girl? I think it is a bit exciting to be able to open someone up and show them how fun life can be which is what makes things more interesting for me. We're pretty close for the four weeks that have passed and think I'm deep enough in her comfort zone to possibly get a date with her.

Has anyone here dated shy girls? Share your experiences and let me know what to expect and how to deal. (I've been in two serious relationships and am experienced when it comes to sex) Any thoughts, opinions, and tips would be greatly appreciated.

well if you're already taking her out, just continue...you might try for doing a couple of those sorties a little later in the day, after y'all are done with classes, just kind of ease into dating without even announcing it.

obviously there's some point it'll feel like dating sans physical affection; you'll have to play that by ear.

I've been with a shy girl; the one I was with definitely let me lead with everything and never had an opinion on what she wanted to do; I took advantage of this and pulled her to action/explosion/violence movies and my favorite bars. It was great; I had a best friend, **** buddy, *and* a DD, all rolled into one...then she started forming opinions, lol.
    Last edited by Aegis; 15-07-08 at 06:37 AM.

How do you know she is a virgin? Is that like some new Iphone feature or something? I know girls that don't date ever but man they have had a lot of ass.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Well it hasn't been confirmed that shes a virgin. But I guarantee you that is it a %99.99 chance she is. I mean she's never been in a relationship her whole life. She has never even gone out on a date. So with these facts I have come to the conclusion that since she is inexperienced with relationships and a shy person that she is most likely a virgin.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbleezyj View Post
    Well it hasn't been confirmed that shes a virgin. But I guarantee you that is it a %99.99 chance she is. I mean she's never been in a relationship her whole life. She has never even gone out on a date. So with these facts I have come to the conclusion that since she is inexperienced with relationships and a shy person that she is most likely a virgin.
    Rushed conclusion. You don't know women, man. They like casual sex more than guys do and being shy for a chick is supposedly a plus....its usually the shy dude that is a virgin for a fact. Shy chicks are usually crazy in bed.

Anyway, as far as advice goes I think you should stop thinking about her being shy and a virgin thing and just go with the flow..ask her out and show her a good time if you really like her and she is feeling you.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 15-07-08 at 07:05 AM.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    100mg of pure white MDMA.HCl for you and your love

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    100mg of pure white MDMA.HCl for you and your love
    LOL I've tried that before. Never with a partner. But I bet that would be total bliss. Unfortunately, I don't do those things no more.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah I used to want to do that with a partner, but not anymore. All I want to try anymore is DMT

Are those some kind of drugs?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes

MDMA = 3,4-methylenedioxy-n-methylamphetamine = ecstasy

DMT = n,n-dimethyltryptamine

Yes, but we are straying off topic! Back on topic!

anachronistic Guest
    Roofie Coladas!

Take it slow. Lead, but not too aggressively.

Just because she never dated anyone, doesn't mean she's innocent or "pure". I remember how I had my first boyfriend. It was the most sexual relationship and I made all the moves (the sexual ones). If she never dated anyone, she would have a lot of curiosity. Let her make all the moves. Stay sweet and innocent and ask her out to movies (everyone likes movies right?).

Quote Originally Posted by lastwish View Post
    Just because she never dated anyone, doesn't mean she's innocent or "pure". I remember how I had my first boyfriend. It was the most sexual relationship and I made all the moves (the sexual ones). If she never dated anyone, she would have a lot of curiosity. Let her make all the moves. Stay sweet and innocent and ask her out to movies (everyone likes movies right?).
    yehh, maybe I'll just be a little tease then. So I won't do anything she won't want to do and she will be able to do whatever when shes ready.