+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Right Girls - Give me Romantic Gift Ideas

There ain't much love on this Love forum

there aint much love in your marriage.
    "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of each other everywhere."

There's love...just not enough to 'share'.

Quote Originally Posted by sine24 View Post
    Its my Marriage would you chill.

I did this this morning, What do youse think?. I cycle into work and I make a wish at a romantic bridge over a small stream ever so often.

I texted her to make a wish there and then.

Told her I have got all my wishes come true and was giving her the chance to make one this time.

Any others ideas like that Girls???

I don't know what to say or think of it. Maybe someone can eventually help you but it makes me too sad to imagine or advise.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Maybe you should go to a Cheaters Forum?

Hi Toby, I am really interested in the perspective of people who have affairs outside of their marriages. I have some questions if you don't mind: What will take for you to end this extramarital affair? Do you have an end in sight? What made you break your vows?

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Hi Toby, I am really interested in the perspective of people who have affairs outside of their marriages. I have some questions if you don't mind: What will take for you to end this extramarital affair? Do you have an end in sight? What made you break your vows?
    Probably Boredom. However alot of people have affairs that last a life time.

No - I am completely head over heels in love with this women

The idea of a chase - and we bonded like no other. I never went looking - It just happened.

I texted her to make a wish there and then.

Told her I have got all my wishes come true and was giving her the chance to make one this time.
    To be honest, I find this a bit adolescent for people your age. Didn't you say you were in the 35-40 year age range?

There is, just not many people want to be accomplices to what you are doing.

Have you thought about what you will do when your wife or her husband finds out? (Hint: they will eventually)
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

okay toby. i'm not going to judge you because you're married and have a girlfriend on the side.

aside from all that, do you really think we're going to give you the best advice on a gift for your girlfriend? we're all worried about other things, like what we're going to get our significant others for their birthday, or other such things.

you know this person the best. telling us she's pretty and kind isn't enough to give us an idea about what she would like. there are regulars whose lives we know more in depth. for instance, bluesummers boyfriend likes golf. so if she asks us for an idea on a good gift, surely somebody would say, "well, what about some golf balls?"

so, if you're that concerned with getting a good gift, then get your ass to the store and do some looking and thinking.

(a lot of thinking.)
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    There is, just not many people want to be accomplices to what you are doing.

Have you thought about what you will do when your wife or her husband finds out? (Hint: they will eventually)
    I really hope that they both find out. And I can't wait to see what Toby does when his wife leaves him for being cheating scum.

Toby, the reason I don't want to help you is because you're one of the reasons that men have a hard time breaking through some woman's emotional shell. When your wife finds out and ends the marriage, she's going to be more guarded... because she trusted you completely and you ripped that trust right out of her heart.

The most romantic gift you could give your "girlfriend" is a note that says, "I'm going to be a man and break this relationship up. I don't want to lose my marriage, so we're going to have to stop seeing each other."

If you can't do that, then end the marriage with your wife and date this trampy "girlfriend."

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You want your cake and eat it too, and that's horrible Toby.

I'm a 28 year old divorcee....you know why? Because my ex was a rampant cheater. When I found out about it, it ripped my guts out. I was on meds. I couldn't function like a normal person in society for months. Are you okay with eventually doing this to your wife?

You have to understand that this forum is not here to perpetuate behaviour that sends a lot of our members here in the first place....healing from relationships with people like you. I can't possibly sympathize with or help you when I'm here trying to console people who's spouses are using them and cheating on them.....it would be entirely hypocritical. I don't know how you've gotten it into your head that this behaviour is acceptable. Some part of you obviously knows it isn't, or you wouldn't be hiding it from your wife. Yeesh.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    the name toby reminds me of the movie the labyrinth.
    +1 aand that was a creepy movie

Quote Originally Posted by sine24 View Post
    hahahahah lol

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    I'm a 28 year old divorcee....you know why? Because my ex was a rampant cheater. Yeesh.
    hey blue, did the asain guy cheat on you? if you don't mind, who did he cheat with? not that it matters ..just curious.

aaand besides all your weird relationship situation, my bf bought me a camera, for my bday in july, " for our memories".

i've been taking pics of random stuff we do together, to make him a scrap book for his bday in december.

it's kind of weird buying gifts for a gf when you have a wife who you probably haven't given a gift to in a while.

why don't you give it to your wife?
    Gee..I thought I saw a pussycat. ~PCD

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyCatDoll View Post
    hey blue, did the asain guy cheat on you? if you don't mind, who did he cheat with? not that it matters ..just curious.

Yeah, my ex was Indian. He cheated on me with some Indian chick that he was only after because her Dad was a multimillionaire. The second one was some Russian pianist who lives in Sweden. He met her at the hotel he worked at, and then flew off on Valentines Day to meet her in NYC. Asshole.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast