+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Right Girls - Give me Romantic Gift Ideas

Right Girls - Give me Romantic Gift Ideas

I love the idea of giving a gift out of the blue to my lover. I'm a married man of 35 and she is also married - 40, so it cann't be big.

Some of the best gifts I have given her include.

Lovehearts. - Snuck them into her bag when she wasn't looking once. Texted her to say I love her when we left. Another text a min later to say I left a present in her bag

CD - Downloaded some tunes we love, burnt them onto a disk and sent them to her work with a red bow on

A 14 day diary - She was away on holidays and I wrote down how I missed her everyday.

Christmas Decoration - WHen she put her christmas tree up I got her and expensive Silver Decoration made and sent it to her for her tree to think of me everyday over christmas.

Right they are some of my better ones, I've done others like concert tickets, jewellery, parfume but they are boring. In short I'm stuck here for some more.

maybe you could get her a gun?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

You are both married to different people?

How about you buy her a bracelet that says "Cheating Slut"

EDIT: And feel free to tell your wife so she can find someone worth her time.

Really wasn't what I was looking for.

Why does a relationship with a married woman bother people. Its my life.

Now come a few nice gift ideas - that is all I want.

Save the Sluts etcs

Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Really wasn't what I was looking for.

Why does a relationship with a married woman bother people. Its my life.

Now come a few nice gift ideas - that is all I want.

Save the Sluts etcs
    Are both of these marriages open? Does your wife know? Does the woman's husband? If they do, fine... you both agree to an open marriage. If they don't, then you're being an absolute prick by ****ing over your wife and the woman's husband.

the name toby reminds me of the movie the labyrinth.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

So you're here for some advice on how to wreck marriages?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sorry, but I can't think of anything except this:

Wedding Ring Coffin
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

is anyone interested in helping me here.

What is wrong with loving your wife and another woman. If you can seperate both loves you will be okay. Have been with this married woman now 3 years so I think its serious, but not serious enough to wreck our marriages.

Anyhow - I am short of Gift Ideas here

haha its funny how you think what you're doing is okay. there's nothing romantic about your ideas. i feel sorry for your wife. no one's gonna help you out here. go get a divorce you selfish cheat.
    "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of each other everywhere."

Can you tell us more about this woman? Are you two a secret from the spouses? What kind of loving relationship is it? Maybe you can get something custom made saying 'friends'. How do you know the relationship will not wreck the marriage? Is the marriage having issues? What caused you two to seek each other? How did you meet? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Can you tell us more about this woman? Are you two a secret from the spouses? What kind of loving relationship is it? Maybe you can get something custom made saying 'friends'. How do you know the relationship will not wreck the marriage? Is the marriage having issues? What caused you two to seek each other? How did you meet? Just curious.
    Attractive 40 year Old Woman. Kind, good natured
    Yes it is
    Very sexual and Loving
    Cause it has helped both marriages since we have been together
    With wife now 14 years so was looking some excitement - otherwise our marriage is great
    Both looking similar relationship outside marriage
    We meet in my Work

I am sorry if I have annoyed some forum members.

I just wanted idea's

Do you guys plan on leaving the spouses for each other?

I don't think anyone can concentrate on giving gift ideas for this situation so I hope you understand the perspective from the forum members. It sounds like a temporary relationship used to help 'remedy' the pressure of the marriages that is finally getting back on track, therefore you and her are the gifts. You don't need to give her anymore than that. Now that your marriages are getting back on track maybe you two can ease into a friendship type of relationship and letting it be so that the marriages doesn't accidently go back to negative.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    is anyone interested in helping me here.

What is wrong with loving your wife and another woman. If you can seperate both loves you will be okay. Have been with this married woman now 3 years so I think its serious, but not serious enough to wreck our marriages.

Anyhow - I am short of Gift Ideas here
    You're also short of intelligence.

Once again, does your wife and her husband know that the two of you cheaters are pieces of shit?

you aint gonna get any here. the only reason you need some romantic ideas is because you have nothing. she's gonna get bored of you soon enough. go write in your diary!
    "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of each other everywhere."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast