+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you meet?

We've meet in a old house, it was his grandmothers 9 years death anniversary.

Met on RSVP (dating site). To all those who doubt..they DO work. Been together well over a year, just moved in together (after the cleaning the closet debacle) and all is VERY good.

I met my s/o a couple years ago through a mutual friend on MSN Messenger. He had always liked me, but I was already in a relationship so I saw no interest in him. He wasnt a talkative person anyway. So one night( I was single), and this person signed in. It was a picture of a guy in his graduation cap and gown with the most gorgeous smile I had ever seen. Then I opened the window, and I saw his email address. I was like omg he is so sexy (lol). I had told him he had a great smile and he said thanks. From that day, I found more interest in him, not only from the picture, but he started talking to me more. I came to see his personality was great. We started getting to know each other more, and we had a huge crush on one another. Within our conversations we realized we both lived in the same neighborhood. So one day when i was coming from the mall, I decided to take the route to his home, and I called him and said "Hey, guess where I am"....and he was like "Where?" and I said "Come outside" and then we were talking on the phone til we met up in the pathway infront the garbage pan(lol). So we sat by the garbage(weird I know, but it was worth it), me acting all shy and shit, and we held a conversation for a little while. Then it was getting dark so he asked if I minded him walking me home and I said not at all so he went and told his mom he was gonna walk me home. So he walked me home, and when I arrived we stayed outside chatting for another few hours, hugged one another and parted ways. After that, his graduation came, and he didnt have anymore tickets to invite me to his graduation, but my ex did, so he gave me a ticket and I was able to go. After graduation, my s/o and I took pictures, he asked me if I would like to go to an afterparty with him and I said yea. So I went home and changed, and so did he, and they came to pick me up. That night I met his parents, sister,and cousins. We went to the party, paid 20 bucks to get in and it sucked, so we went outside to get to know each other more and more though we had already known each other for a long time. So on the way home at about 4 or 5 in the morning, he summed up the guts to ask me to be his girlfriend. It wasnt really upfront, but it was one of my favorite memories. We are still together and it has been over a year. Of course, like normal couples we fight alot, but its still strong, and getting stronger everyday. I love him dearly, and look forward to a bright future. We are 1 year into forever....<3

LW, teach me. You need to come to California...your jaw will drop with all the California girls here. My college is like eye candy on a daily basis.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    LW, teach me. You need to come to California...your jaw will drop with all the California girls here. My college is like eye candy on a daily basis.
    Eye candy? Hahahaha...

I hate eye candy. I like heart candy.

dam you all and your relatively happy endings...

lifes so unfair...
    ...judge not a book by its cover, nor the words by the pages on which they are written...

..."you can hold back form the suffering of the world and you have free permission to do so, and it is within your nature. but perhaps in this holding back, you have invoked the one suffering you could have avoided"...

uhh in a karaoke

IT was pretty much love at first site...
    I had recently moved to Madrid and I didn't know many people... but one of the girls I met was going out with a group and i was invited to go... I only knew her.....
    She came by my job to pick me up (I had late shift) with her friends.... he was in the drivers seat when I got into the car we said hello and well out first sight was through the rearview mirror of his car!
    Deep blue eyes... I fell in love right then and there!
    When we got out we went out drinking and ended up in a karaoke.... we got to sit by eacho ther and well... he just up and kissed me out of nowhere!!!! I guess he felt the same way!

We've bee together for little over a year... and we're doing great

- The hopeless romantic.

[URL="http://tequierocb.wordpress.com/"]http://tequierocb.wordpress.com/[/URL]

I offered her some candy in my van. Would you believe that a strip of duck tape and some wire later and we are a great couple? love can strike at some crazy places I tell ya hehe.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 19-09-08 at 10:03 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    I met my s/o a couple years ago through a mutual friend on MSN Messenger. He had always liked me, but I was already in a relationship so I saw no interest in him. He wasnt a talkative person anyway. So one night( I was single), and this person signed in. It was a picture of a guy in his graduation cap and gown with the most gorgeous smile I had ever seen. Then I opened the window, and I saw his email address. I was like omg he is so sexy (lol). I had told him he had a great smile and he said thanks. From that day, I found more interest in him, not only from the picture, but he started talking to me more. I came to see his personality was great. We started getting to know each other more, and we had a huge crush on one another. Within our conversations we realized we both lived in the same neighborhood. So one day when i was coming from the mall, I decided to take the route to his home, and I called him and said "Hey, guess where I am"....and he was like "Where?" and I said "Come outside" and then we were talking on the phone til we met up in the pathway infront the garbage pan(lol). So we sat by the garbage(weird I know, but it was worth it), me acting all shy and shit, and we held a conversation for a little while. Then it was getting dark so he asked if I minded him walking me home and I said not at all so he went and told his mom he was gonna walk me home. So he walked me home, and when I arrived we stayed outside chatting for another few hours, hugged one another and parted ways. After that, his graduation came, and he didnt have anymore tickets to invite me to his graduation, but my ex did, so he gave me a ticket and I was able to go. After graduation, my s/o and I took pictures, he asked me if I would like to go to an afterparty with him and I said yea. So I went home and changed, and so did he, and they came to pick me up. That night I met his parents, sister,and cousins. We went to the party, paid 20 bucks to get in and it sucked, so we went outside to get to know each other more and more though we had already known each other for a long time. So on the way home at about 4 or 5 in the morning, he summed up the guts to ask me to be his girlfriend. It wasnt really upfront, but it was one of my favorite memories. We are still together and it has been over a year. Of course, like normal couples we fight alot, but its still strong, and getting stronger everyday. I love him dearly, and look forward to a bright future. We are 1 year into forever....<3
    Looking back at this thread I have to laugh. I remember showing it to him and he got all happy and shit and wondered what you guys would say. Oh well, his lost
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by Dasein View Post
    Met on RSVP (dating site). To all those who doubt..they DO work. Been together well over a year, just moved in together (after the cleaning the closet debacle) and all is VERY good.
    That was you, Dasein? Hehe I remember that post. Glad to hear it all worked out.

What did you do, put all her shit in a box and leave it out on the street corner?
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Told one of the partners at the firm I was interning at over this summer to come with me and my dad to go fishing one day.. (I just wanted to get tight with him to open up doors for a full-time offer after I graduate).. He came one day with his daughter to the boat.., we started talking.., I was very skeptical.., my parents pushed me to go on a date with her.., I thought about it for a while.., I messaged her.., we went on a date.., I was just blown away.., completely smitten by her.., she's the most amazing woman I've ever met.. I've already talked to my parents about it.., making them comfortable with the idea of her as their future daughter-in-law..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

on a nude beach... her friend was nude she wasnt and i was we started talking and hung out later .. with our clothes on and fell in love that first night we went kyaking in the dark i rubbed warm lake water on her neck and chest and spent the most amazing 3 hours ive ever had on an island in the middle of the lake which she says was the best orgasim shes ever had

I was on student council at my high school and a hot teacher walked in. We never exchanged words but I immediately looked in the yr book and found his name, Mr.Shea. Over the summer, before entering my senior year, I signed up to go on a college tour of all the universities in Florida. The morning of the trip there he was standing in front of the carter bus. I almost lost my breathe. The entire trip I dedicated my time in trying to talk to him. I was friends with a few of the young teachers who attend the trip so I was telling them all how hot I thought mr.Shea was. Eventually we had a moment. When we were walking through the courtyard of this college we exchanged words, nothing serious. I found out he was teaching physics so I immediately signed up. The entire year my friends and I would hit on him. Things like, "Wow, blue is really your color", and "can I check your tag, just what I thought, made in heaven." I somehow managed to get his phone number. Over the summer, after I graduated, I was at a club on clematis street. My friend and I were doing our normal routine, looking insanely hot and getting tons of guys to buy us drinks, when I ran into an old teacher. We talked for a while and i shared with him my crush on Shea. He said, "Well why don't you just call him?" So that's what I did. I went outside and called him. He answered and i was pretty drunk. "Come to Dr. Feel Good's Shea" "No I can't, I going over music with a friend. Why don't you come here?" So I grabbed my friend and we went. At first I thought he was lying about where he lived because it sounded unreal. I was about to pull onto i95 and my friend screamed, "ALANNA! LOOK HOW POPIN BRADLEY'S IS! Let's go! **** Shea's!" The light was still red and I turned to look at the bar. There were tons of people ad loud music. The light switched to green, I got on the highway. It was the best decision i've ever made because I've been with him everyday since. And I'm not even friends with that girl anymore. He later told me he remembers exactly what I wore that morning of the college tour, "that long-shelve red shirt and black pants, you looked hot"

I was a graduating high school student when we met. He was new then in our place. He used to drop by at the basketball to watch games, as his leisure. He used to be a basketball player way back from the place where he came from. So, As a lover of that game, I used to stay also and watch in the court. It was started through our common friend (both). We are introduce by that friend and that started our relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by xO Lanna View Post
    I was on student council at my high school and a hot teacher walked in. We never exchanged words but I immediately looked in the yr book and found his name, Mr.Shea. Over the summer, before entering my senior year, I signed up to go on a college tour of all the universities in Florida. The morning of the trip there he was standing in front of the carter bus. I almost lost my breathe. The entire trip I dedicated my time in trying to talk to him. I was friends with a few of the young teachers who attend the trip so I was telling them all how hot I thought mr.Shea was. Eventually we had a moment. When we were walking through the courtyard of this college we exchanged words, nothing serious. I found out he was teaching physics so I immediately signed up. The entire year my friends and I would hit on him. Things like, "Wow, blue is really your color", and "can I check your tag, just what I thought, made in heaven." I somehow managed to get his phone number. Over the summer, after I graduated, I was at a club on clematis street. My friend and I were doing our normal routine, looking insanely hot and getting tons of guys to buy us drinks, when I ran into an old teacher. We talked for a while and i shared with him my crush on Shea. He said, "Well why don't you just call him?" So that's what I did. I went outside and called him. He answered and i was pretty drunk. "Come to Dr. Feel Good's Shea" "No I can't, I going over music with a friend. Why don't you come here?" So I grabbed my friend and we went. At first I thought he was lying about where he lived because it sounded unreal. I was about to pull onto i95 and my friend screamed, "ALANNA! LOOK HOW POPIN BRADLEY'S IS! Let's go! **** Shea's!" The light was still red and I turned to look at the bar. There were tons of people ad loud music. The light switched to green, I got on the highway. It was the best decision i've ever made because I've been with him everyday since. And I'm not even friends with that girl anymore. He later told me he remembers exactly what I wore that morning of the college tour, "that long-shelve red shirt and black pants, you looked hot"
    .........errrrrrgggg..that is ****ing weird.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast