+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you meet?

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    That was you, Dasein? Hehe I remember that post. Glad to hear it all worked out.

What did you do, put all her shit in a box and leave it out on the street corner?

Starbuck you must think I am rude. I didn't see this post until now.

Yeah I basically used LF to validate my own feelings to say "get rid of her stuff or I'm not moving in". In the end it is because my partner is a lazy git on the weekends and a work fiend during the week so I cut him some slack. All is good though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasein View Post
    Starbuck you must think I am rude. I didn't see this post until now.
    Nah, this part of the site isn't exactly "hopping". I even forgot this was here and I posted it, lol.

It's nice to know it worked out, and you decided to stick around LF. Seems like alot of people who come to LF get their answer and then high-tail it outta here.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by xO Lanna View Post
    I was on student council at my high school and a hot teacher walked in. We never exchanged words but I immediately looked in the yr book and found his name, Mr.Shea. Over the summer, before entering my senior year, I signed up to go on a college tour of all the universities in Florida. The morning of the trip there he was standing in front of the carter bus. I almost lost my breathe. The entire trip I dedicated my time in trying to talk to him. I was friends with a few of the young teachers who attend the trip so I was telling them all how hot I thought mr.Shea was. Eventually we had a moment. When we were walking through the courtyard of this college we exchanged words, nothing serious. I found out he was teaching physics so I immediately signed up. The entire year my friends and I would hit on him. Things like, "Wow, blue is really your color", and "can I check your tag, just what I thought, made in heaven." I somehow managed to get his phone number. Over the summer, after I graduated, I was at a club on clematis street. My friend and I were doing our normal routine, looking insanely hot and getting tons of guys to buy us drinks, when I ran into an old teacher. We talked for a while and i shared with him my crush on Shea. He said, "Well why don't you just call him?" So that's what I did. I went outside and called him. He answered and i was pretty drunk. "Come to Dr. Feel Good's Shea" "No I can't, I going over music with a friend. Why don't you come here?" So I grabbed my friend and we went. At first I thought he was lying about where he lived because it sounded unreal. I was about to pull onto i95 and my friend screamed, "ALANNA! LOOK HOW POPIN BRADLEY'S IS! Let's go! **** Shea's!" The light was still red and I turned to look at the bar. There were tons of people ad loud music. The light switched to green, I got on the highway. It was the best decision i've ever made because I've been with him everyday since. And I'm not even friends with that girl anymore. He later told me he remembers exactly what I wore that morning of the college tour, "that long-shelve red shirt and black pants, you looked hot"
    Well. It sounds like he at least waited until you graduated before making a move. But I gotta warn you, those physics types are weird, and the fact that he would date a former student even weirder. It is NOT typical.

Have fun but please, don't get attached to this fellow. This won't end well if you do. You will outgrow him or he will dump you when he wants more than sex.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    But I gotta warn you, those physics types are weird, and the fact that he would date a former student even weirder. It is NOT typical.

Honestly, the whole idea just creeps me out.

If I had an 18 yr old daughter and her 30 yr old high school teacher was attempting to get with her, I'd sure either me or my husband would be having some 'words' with him.

And by 'words' I mean a baseball bat to the skull.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I met my man at a club that we were both too young to be in but some how we both made it in. I saw him and I thought he looked so good. His friend came over to me and asked me to dance and I told him that I would rather dance with his friend. His friend went and told him so he came over. This reggae song came on and we started dancing. He bought me a drink, a rose and we exchanged numbers and went our separate ways ( still at the club). We kept ending up near eachother throughout the night. I would be dancing with a guy - him with a girl but we couldnt look away from eachother. It was magnetic - we could seek eachother out from across the room. Eventually, I went out to make a call and he followed me. We talked a little and I found myself being VERY flirtatious ( hand on his chest, talking extra close) I usually would make fun of my best friend for that! Went back inside and danced one more song - then I sat down while he went to get us another drink. While he was gone this other guy came next to me and starting talking and I was like blah blah blah GETOUT OF HERE!! So my man came back with the drink and he saw the other guy there and was like ok I'll let you talk. I said NO NO STAY!! LOL - the other guy got the hint and left. We sat on the couch and I took my shoes off. We were so relaxed - it was like we were comfortable just sitting there - we werent even talking ( felt like we already knew eachother or something). All of a sudden we both looked at eachother and it was like this force brought us together - we had the most beautiful, sweet, sensual kiss and I am NOT that kind of girl so I was a little worried that he would think I was. I remember thinking his lips were like pillows lol so soft! After that my friend and I went out to the car and as we pulled away I saw him. She beeped the horn and I waved - he started RUNNING after the car!! She backed up and we talked for a minute. Then his friend came over and was talking to my friend. My man and I kissed again and his friend was like " oh yeh you are going to make a beautiful couple".
    5 years later - we are still going strong and marriage is soon ahead. Ironiclly - this friend ended up being a piece of shit and screwed my man over big time. My man says for all the problems the guy caused he did one thing right and that was introduce my man and I.

beautiful story beans

For now, all I can say is: Fate and Google brought us together..

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    beautiful story beans
    Thank you !! Sometimes we talk about bc it is pretty crazy

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by beans28 View Post
    My man says for all the problems the guy caused he did one thing right and that was introduce my man and I.
    Heh, I find your use of "my man" humorous.

I'd like to see people's reactions when I'd introduce my girlfriend as "my woman".

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Heh, I find your use of "my man" humorous.

I'd like to see people's reactions when I'd introduce my girlfriend as "my woman".
    I am most definitely HER man, but she is in NOO way MY woman!. She would disown me for saying that in public. Now in our private spot.. she knows she belongs to me...
    Last edited by SexySam; 02-11-08 at 01:39 PM.

Its a typical use - -plus i dont like "boyfriend" for some reason. it sounds so young to me. Hoping for the ring soon so i can say fiance lol - its been long enough.

you can say "my lady"

i completely agree about the 'boyfriend'... sounds very young...i'm too old for a boyfriend... now a boy toy.. that's a different story.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by 1sxybtch View Post
    i completely agree about the 'boyfriend'... sounds very young...i'm too old for a boyfriend... now a boy toy.. that's a different story.
    What are you, 40?

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    What are you, 40?
    Quote Originally Posted by 1sxybtch View Post
    lol funny woman

I feel like after a certain # of years - "boyfriend" doesnt equal the type of relationship you have or something. In other words - if you live with him, own stuff together, do his laundry and one step away from marriage - the term boyfriend is almost, i dont know .... insulting to the relationship?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast