+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you meet?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by beans28 View Post
    lol funny woman

I feel like after a certain # of years - "boyfriend" doesnt equal the type of relationship you have or something. In other words - if you live with him, own stuff together, do his laundry and one step away from marriage - the term boyfriend is almost, i dont know .... insulting to the relationship?
    Yikes.

You own stuff together before you're married?

We keep separate accounts and refuse to make any large purchases together until the day (should we ever), get married.

And I still do my own laundry, so I have nobody but myself to blame for lost socks.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Yikes.

You own stuff together before you're married?

We keep separate accounts and refuse to make any large purchases together until the day (should we ever), get married.

And I still do my own laundry, so I have nobody but myself to blame for lost socks.
    We used to say that about owning stuff but soon we came to realize that we will be getting married in the very near future. I like to do his laundry.

Just words.
    Don't expect anything.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    What are you, 40?
    I don't think so. She said they met when they weren't even old enough to get in to a club, and they've been together 5 years. My guess is early to mid 20s.

Beans, there is a big difference between living together and being married, IMO. Some day, you'll see.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I am quite aware of that and can't wait until i am married- it will make my relationship even closer and stronger.
    We are a very close couple and through out the relationship we have grown closer together. of course everyone get into arguements butwe always work through them and are stonger for it.

I love her,she love me too ,but we do not stay together.I miss her very much every day.

We met in a store as associates, and then became closer than most.
    I broke the signature rules, so Frasbee had to put me in my place. If I continue to break this or any other forum rule, Frasbee will ban me.

we were college buddies and since then she took my heart with her..that was 4 yrs ago..but still im madly in love with her.whew!!
    [url=http://www.guitarsampsetc.com/]guitar set[/url]

we met in a cafe that we both worked in

was good crack

leeding on to much more good crak

and then more good crack

I met him through friends of ours who were dating at the time. We all went to Applebee's and I suppose it went from there. Still together 3.5 years later.

we met throw my sister she was dating this guy and she was with him and i called her and her now ex boyfriend asked me if he can give his friend my phone number and i was like idc then we just started texing and this was july of 06 but i didnt meet him till oct and then we started going out nov.6th and have been dating for 2 years now and it couldnt be better. I love him so much.
    I Love Rich 11.6.06

foodcourt in college, didnt want to eat alone and she was by herself too, i had a delicious self made sandwhich

i started talkin to bf on okcupid which moved to msn, then txting.

we'd talk everyday after work, and he would call me his wifey. found out we had the same birthday, same year and only 3 minutes apart.. he is older

he asked me to dinner on feb 14th, 2009. we were at dinner for a good 4 or 5 hours just talking about anything. the week after we saw eachother 3 different times, and he asked me out on 02/20/09.

tomorrow is our one month from our first date.. and we're a week away from our one month. everything is hunky dory so far.. so ya

we met on craigslist! i had an add out for a man with a large penis and he answered.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast