Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

like word son... i dont mess with one chick yo.. i just walk up to which ever bird tha i'm going to bag and i'm like "yo honey, i'm here cuz i wanna smash, u wit it?" she be all on my dick like "word"...

so i smash, and i'm like "who next?" i getz it in tho.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    we met on craigslist! i had an add out for a man with a large penis and he answered.
    So lemme get this straight, you put an ad out on craigslist and a hairy (mind you hes cute) dog responded?

Well to each their own.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

We both went to kelvin high school.. hes a year younger than me and one year i had to take history class because i missed taking it. not gonna lie i didnt notice him very much because well.. i didnt really talk to anyone. but i remember we were in a group project and he was really intelligent.. he was just this cute scrawny jewish kid hahah.. he told me recently that back then he had a crush on me and always sat behind me.
    i had him on facebook for the longest time.. we never talked but i always thought he was attractive... he was also getting really built because he took up body building. i always wanted to talk to him but couldnt find an excuse why. one day i was bored and joined plentyoffish (i do things like that when bored) and he was on it... and i was like.. well heres a poor excuse.
    eventually i went to birthday/valentines party recently... just hit it off. iv never felt so cared for in my entire life.
    i just enjoy that fact that he liked me long before i ever started chasing him.

This is very easy to meet. we met throw my sister she was dating this guy and she was with him and i called her and her now ex boyfriend asked me if he can give his friend my phone number and i was like idc then we just started texing and this was july of 06 but i didnt meet him till oct and then we started going out nov.6th and have been dating for 2 years now and it couldnt be better. I love him so much.
    Spam makes me naughty.

We were both broken hearted, lost, and wandering souls when we met late one night on myspace. Then we swapped IM and found out that we go to the same university and also have the same circle of university friends. We've since healed each others' hearts.

She added me out of nowhere on myspace and I messaged her saying, "do I know you?" and it all went on from there.

I met my girlfriend while she was dating my best friend. After they broke up, she and I started to hang out more. Eventually, it turned into love, and we've been happy ever since.

I met her in Marymount School.It was during 3rd year High School.I never expected I would fall for her.

We met at work. He was an engineer in the site office... I dismissed him completely because of his attitude but then he had asked me out for movie which I was completely surprised and married after less than a year~ don't asked me why, I have completely forgot why I said "yes"!~

Well my 'bf' and i met at our high school. We didn't start to actually get to know each other till senior year. Then we ended up going to the same college which is when we go together, after my ex and i had broken up and he pursued me. It's been 4 yrs of us going out and 8 years since we met.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    To be honest.. We met on facebook lol
    But he knew about me before from our mutual friend, facebook was just the way to get to me
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    Those of you with significant others. How did you meet your special someone? I'm always curious about how people meet in this crazy world.
    We met at an art studio. We both went their all the time to work on art and everything. We both became volunteers on the weekends and had a great time.

Was at WR, and she used to come in and help patients. She was a lobbyist and knew DC very well, so we began to see each other. I have never met anyone so beautiful.

we met at the local crack house. fell in love instantly because he had so many rocks and could shoplift like no one i've ever met.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast