+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: How did you meet?

LOL.....Smart ass!

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    We were set up on a blind date by a mutual friend.

That mutual friend is now in a shallow grave. Bitch.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

I met my boyfriend through Yelp.com. We had both been active members on the site for the past year (I signed up when I moved to San Diego with my ex last August). I was active for a while, but my enthusiasm kinda tapered off quickly until March of this year at which time my ex and I broke up. I moved out and in the midst of finding new hobbies, I took up Yelping again (in between some hardcore rebounding).

Yelp has a feature where an active member is selected for "Review of the Day", and one day in July my now boyfriend was posted on the front page, picture and review. I took one look at his picture and thought, "That needs to be mine." Blue-green eyes, killer smile... I thought I had died. I kid you not. I messaged him right away, just to say "Congrats" on the RotD, and to strike up conversation. He considered himself an honorary Bostonian as his dad grew up in MA and is a Sox and Pats fan (Boston is my hometown).

He didn't message me back right away and so I shrugged it off. Then about a week later he shot me back a message, and we began talking from there. He had a g/f at the time, but they'd only been dating one month. We became fast friends during which time I learned that his g/f was kind of a psycho and he wasn't happy. I attempted to give him advice on how to handle things, different ways to prevent her blowing up at him, but about a week after we'd in person met he called me to tell me he had just broken up with her.

We spent the rest of the month of August slowly getting to know one another, but spending every moment we could together until we both decided to make it a serious, official relationship. It's been about 4 months and we are both still so freaking happy. Man, I hope this lasts...

Quote Originally Posted by First View Post
    like word son... i dont mess with one chick yo.. i just walk up to which ever bird tha i'm going to bag and i'm like "yo honey, i'm here cuz i wanna smash, u wit it?" she be all on my dick like "word"...

so i smash, and i'm like "who next?" i getz it in tho.
    .....i didnt understand a word you just said. and i dont think i will.. o_O

We meet in a driving-learning school,after we graduated from the school,he became pursuit me and we began to date with each other.Love is full of magic

Went to the same high school, had a tiny crush on him in my first year. Then in my last year, went on a class french trip to France for 1 month and he was in my class of 9 people too
    Got to know him really well and 1 month later, he asked me out!
    Its been a year and now we are off to the same uni next month! <3

Quote Originally Posted by first View Post
    like word son... I dont mess with one chick yo.. I just walk up to which ever bird tha i'm going to bag and i'm like "yo honey, i'm here cuz i wanna smash, u wit it?" she be all on my dick like "word"...

So i smash, and i'm like "who next?" i getz it in tho.
    !!!! Lol !!!!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My husband & I met b/c we were running away from the same T-Rex.

Through Facebook... we shared similar music interests. I hadn't wanted a relationship initially since I went through a horrible breakup but we got into talking about everything and nothing.
    To reminisce won't bring you back, just look ahead and hold on tight.

met my gf at Starbucks. I thought she was cute. So I talked to her. It turns out she had noticed me before and thought I was cute too.

That's the girl you asked for a highlighter is it Neo?

this is a different girl

Quote Originally Posted by first
    like word son... i dont mess with one chick yo.. i just walk up to which ever bird tha i'm going to bag and i'm like "yo honey, i'm here cuz i wanna smash, u wit it?" she be all on my dick like "word"...
    Quote Originally Posted by iHEARTu View Post
    .....i didnt understand a word you just said. and i dont think i will.. o_O
    You're in luck cuz I can translate for you.

Quote Originally Posted by First
    like word son...
    I find this topic to be of most agreeable taste.

i dont mess with one chick yo.. i just walk up to which ever bird tha i'm going to bag and i'm like "yo honey, i'm here cuz i wanna smash, u wit it?" she be all on my dick like "word"...
    I do not wish to limit myself to any one girl. Instead, I approach whichever female that strikes my fancy and say, "Excuse me beautiful lady, I have entered your immediate vicinity because I would like to engage in sexual intercourse, are you willing to acquiesce to such a request?"

Moments later she is eagerly performing fellatio on me in a most agreeable fashion.

so i smash, and i'm like "who next?" i getz it in tho.
    So we engage in sexual intercourse and then I wonder who I shall copulate with next. However, despite opposition in my attempts at fornicating with this unknown girl from the future, I am eventually able to achieve my goals.

@ thread topic.

I met her through a friend of a friend on a karaoke night.

we meet at airport , she is very beautiful and this is what caught my attention to her
    ~love is a beautiful world~

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast