+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: How did you meet?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctuary View Post
    I do not wish to limit myself to any one girl. Instead, I approach whichever female that strikes my fancy and say, "Excuse me beautiful lady, I have entered your immediate vicinity because I would like to engage in sexual intercourse, are you willing to acquiesce to such a request?"

Moments later she is eagerly performing fellatio on me in a most agreeable fashion.
    Hysterical!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctuary View Post
    So we engage in sexual intercourse and then I wonder who I shall copulate with next. However, despite opposition in my attempts at fornicating with this unknown girl from the future, I am eventually able to achieve my goals.

I am honestly LMAO at this.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

lol I claim no credit for any of this, I'm just translating literally what he said.

through facebook
    4 years already
    i love her so much
    but never seen her tho
    gonna meet her up this year 2010!

I met my fiance' at work. He was new and I totally ignored him since he was younger than me. Then he would always ask me for help... and at night we would be the only 2 in the office and get to talking about our similar interests. Next thing I knew we were texting each other, then talking on the phone until he asked me to be his girl, which at first I said I had to think about. Then a week later he asked me again, I said yes, since I saw the maturity in him and the unbelievable connection we had. We've been happily in love together ever since and it's almost been a year that we've been together.

I met my gf at a pond. I was drinking when I noticed the reflection of a beautiful turtle next to me also having a drink. We both turned to look at the same time and it was love at first sight.

He is my good friends brother. I went over to my friends house one day and he was sitting on the couch playing video games. He walked by while me and my friend were talking and I said "You're Jeremy, right?" and he looked kind of creeped and said "Yesss...how did you know?" I just told him that I've seen him around Facebook. Later he sat down at the table that me and my friend were at and started drawing. I'm a pretty good drawer myself and am interested in art and books. So, when I heard that he was writing a book, wants to be an author, AND he's an artist, I just could keep myself away! haha

Aussie Match Maker

Love at first sight, still together 2y 3 months later, moved interstate together....

I Luffs him

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    Those of you with significant others. How did you meet your special someone? I'm always curious about how people meet in this crazy world.
    People meet by luck... I meet when I went her home 1st time

I met my boyfriend in school. Exactly in the food tech class. My friend had burnt herself on a hot oven and he laughed with a mate of his, he hadn't realised that she had really hurt herself so I went over and stressed at him. And ever since then we've been kinda off (as friends) but 5 months after that, a guy friend invited me to his birthday party, so I went there with my friends...and I caught him staring at me. 'Neee ways, I got a call from my mum so I went outta the house (cuz it was LOUDDD inside), once am done, I turned my back to reach the door handle, and there he was. Then he was like, "Ingrid! I know I was such an a*s for laughin at Jess when she..." blah blah blah and he said he's sorry about his attitude, I was all like, "Fine...i got ya..." then he started to joke around...he's a funny guy, so he's got some real funny jokes that got me laughin...one day he added me on Facebook, then we started talking online (and since then, I kinda liked him). We hung around a lot after that (yeh, even my friends made fun of me cuz I was actually hanging out with the guy I disliked few months ago), watched movies together...then before the winter break, he asked me out. And there ya go, we've been together for a year and some months now I'm very happy ♥.
    Last edited by iamingridale; 21-08-10 at 04:01 PM.

"You can't get a n y w h e r e without, the people who have come i n t o your life."
    - ian somerhalder ♥.

We met in the operating room. He was an intern and I was the student scrub nurse. Our eyes just met when he dropped the Army-Navy and that was it; it was like love at first sight. He got my number and courted me. We were together for a year but things didn't work out and we had to break up.

I met my bf on eharmony. We exchanged emails for a couple weeks, had several long phone conversations before we finally met. We just seemed to click and made it official after just one date and we've been together for a year and three months now

i met my bf when i was drunk as hell at a bar. i don't remember much about that night, all i know is i woke up naked and we've been together ever since.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

We met seven years ago, through an online dating service. I had been on the service for a few months, but only went out with a few women, and didn't feel any chemistry with any of them. I had taken a bunch of personality tests there, so I decided to start paying attention to the compatibility ratings instead of just the pictures. This one woman had a 95% compatibility score, and lived less than five miles away. Her profile picture was very plain and she said she was just looking to meet new friends, but we had very similar taste in music, so I contacted her. Just a brief, friendly message. A few brief messages later, she gave me her phone number. That first phone call lasted three hours.

Our first date was a disaster. She was curious about punk rock, so I took her to see the Misfits. We showed up in between opening acts, and stood around in an open area that wasn't particularly near the stage. Suddenly, music started up again, and we nearly got trampled because we were standing in the mosh pit area. Even so, we enjoyed each of the opening acts, especially The Damned and even The Dickies. The Misfits were really loud and mindlessly repetitious, so we weren't enjoying that as much, even though one of the Ramones was on drums. Suddenly she got mad and stormed out. The Misfits were playing a Ramones cover, The KKK Took My Baby Away, but she misheard them as chanting "KKK" over and over again. Suddenly, half the people there looked like racist skinheads to her, so she bolted.

I caught up with her, and reminded her that she left her purse in my trunk. She calmed down a little, but still refused to talk much as I drove her home, thinking that I was a racist. I spent the next couple of days doing damage control, including emailing her links to the actual song lyrics. Then I asked her out again, to see Tori Amos. Turns out that Tori is one of her favorites. So the second date went well, and the third date (to a Japanese-style lantern lighting festival) was great.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    We were on the same Sumerian committee convincing them that monocropping was a bad idea.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast