+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: How did you meet?

we are classmate,and he write a love letter to me hah

With my ex partner I was on a training course and she worked as the secretary there. During the course I thought she looked damn fine so at the end of the course I had to fill in some forms with her. She asked me if I had any questions so I asked her if she'd like to go our for a drink with me! And believe me when you are doing all this AND in a foreign language it's difficult - she said no. Then a few days later she phoned me and said yes. We were together for 7 years.

With my latest GF we met via a dating website. At first I wasn't that impressed with her and her photo didn't really tell me much about her looks. I was dating another woman at the time so let things drop. She got in touch and we startted to chat via the web. She llives 75mn from me and said if you're ever in the area call in for a drink. So the following Saturday I borrowed a friends motorbike (to impress her) and we met. First date was OK but I didn't get that spark but could recognise that she was a lovely person in so many ways. I invited her to my place for a meal. She stayed the weekend. We have spent Xmas and New Year together. I've met her kids and family. The more time I spend with her the more I love her. And what blows me away is that she loves me just as much!

I got more stories, but this one is the best
    [url]www.amazinglovestory.com/perfect-first-date-56.html[/url]

I met my husband by accident. I worked in the bank as a customer assistant and one day i saw this good-looking guy coming in. Don't take me wrong i've seen a lot of good-looking guys but this one actually drew my attention.There was something about him...a bit older than me, mature look, well, i liked what i saw. But he went to teller, did what he had to do and left. I got busy with a customer and soon got him out of my head.

Well, next week he came back, went to teller window again but before he left he came to my stand to ask me about mortgage or something like that. I gave him a phone number to call he said good bye and left. Only 5 minutes later i realized that he forgot his phone at my counter. I came out to look for him but he was gone.

I didn't know what to do, but as i was ready to go home his phone rang and i picked up hoping that person on the other end will help me find him.

But it was actually him. I told him that i can meet him after work so we agreed to go to some bar by my job. We ended up having wonderful time, laughing and joking. Turned out we had a lot in common.

Then was the second date and then third and before i knew it we were dating. He was the man i was looking for, so when he proposed i was so happy i couldn't speak for a couple of moments.

We are married for 5 years now and i am enjoying every minute of it. I am happy and wish that everybody be happy too!

P.S. Recently my husband confessed that he liked me from the day he saw me. He forgot his phone on purpose so he had a reason to call me and go out with me.

I forgave him of course
    Last edited by Olenjka10; 05-01-11 at 09:17 PM.

very cute dog!!!

I met him at a drama group. He was playing a doctor and I was a backstage hand. It was his first time on stage, so I got delegated to sort out his cues and costume changes etc.

I met my man through facebook.

He added me, but it was hard to see what he looked like... his only picture was of 5 guys, all in football helmets. No one was tagged... the only reason I accepted is because he's in the same school network as me (and while I'm here at school, I'll accept anyone in that network).

One day a friend and I went to the university's gym, where Gavin was working out. He waved to me, and asked if I knew who he was. Of course, since there was only one picture, I had no idea. He introduced himself, I just waved at him, then left. I didn't make the connection between the facebook friend-ing and him until I went on facebook and actually looked him up.

After I realized we were already friends on facebook, I messaged him to say that I was sorry for not realizing it was him, and the picture didn't really show his face. Started chatting through the facebook inbox for a bit, and then on aim/text. Finally started seeing each other around in person more, and would just hug when we seen each other.

Over time, we started falling more and more for each other.
    We went on spring break to different places, and both wished that we had each others company. So, when we both returned back from spring break and were spending the night together, he officially asked me out.

Now, we go to the gym all the time together, it's our special little place, hah

I always meet interesting people when i least except it to happen.. On a holiday, at work..

I approached her in another city with the best line: "hey, I think that you're cute" ...I thought that she didn't react very well in the beginning, but she told me later that she fell in love with me that second...we are still together

He is my friend of my best friend. Someday my friend made a joke with him by text him as a girl. They text and chat each other as boy and girl. Then my boy friend asks his friend to meet. My best friend asks me to pretend as a chat girl that he has made. So I met him and I don’t know how, we just connected each other and feel comfort together. I feel him as my soulmate.

We had a class together and mutual friends. We knew each other for months before we started dating. I was clueless that she had a crush on me and I was obsessed with her. One night, she kind of tricked me into thinking there was a party, and instead, we ended up going out to the river and watching the full lunar eclipse. And it's been serendipitous from that moment on. Every moment since has been one of bonding, laughter, and passion, and now love.

He lived in the same hallway and we met at the common kitchen on saturdays because he had been up watching movies all night, and I had just got back from clubbing. It was a coincidence that we always met in the kitchen at night, sometimes at 1 AM, somtimes at 4 AM. But we just always randomly happened to be there. We're both a bit private so we're barely in the kitchen during the day. I had no idea he existed until a couple of months ago. We talked for hours in the kitchen before we said goodnight again.. =)

Hello Friends........

I meet my girl Friend on E-harmony online dating website.We are in long distant relationship.But next month we both are moving to Spain.
    From my point of view Online]Dating Websites are best way to find a companion and soul mate.

I met mine on an online dating site. He was my 3rd date I was his 8th and as cliche as it is we just clicked from the moment we met (online and in RL). We are complete opposites but somehow it works. He gets me
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

not sure how i meet my gf. it prob all started when i moved to my current town in 5th grade and saw she was a grade ahead of me. then 2 years ago while getting hooked up with some other girl by my neigbor at a wedding i kept looking at this cute redhaired girl and guy and couldnt figure out who they were but i knew um. later that night i talked with them. fast forward 2 years til over the winter i break up with current g/f who i went to that wedding with and a month later that cute redhaired girl sends me a FB friend requested and asks how are my gf and i and remeber her name...i was oddly shocked sent her a message we texted 2 days i got sick of texting said meet me at sheetz and she confessed of knowing all about me cuz she worked with my exs sister years.

so i dunno i kinda meet the same girl a few times threw out my life so far not realizing id be her b/f and living with her. in short ill say we meet at a wedding and then on FB again 2 years later.

The recent gf...met at a seminar on campus.

Previous gfs...
    1. A blind date
    2. On the beach at the Hotel Del Coronado
    3. At a graduation party
    4. At the library
    5. At a political rally
    6. Playing Trivial Pursuit
    7. In the dorm (several cases)
    8. At a professional conference
    9. She worked for the same company
    10. Playing foosball
    11. Playing Trivial Pursuit
    12. At a new student orientation (when I was college student)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789