+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Making a girl ready - preparing for sex

I don't have experience in this but I think you are both ready when you are not scared to ask questions from each other.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Tashi View Post
    yeah, thought so too, which is why it confused me when I am told to let her get so horny she is begging for more O.o I don't see how to do that, other than teasing her, but that seems a bit mean to do >.<;; although I don't see why she would become nervous ._.

But i guess you are right... we ARE doing something, so why should there be a problem talking about it?

Lol, This'll be fun. I'll count how many tries it takes before I man myself up and ask her.

...probably a while -_-

Other ideas are still appreciated ^^
    No offense but I don't think any females except for myself have responded in this thread and I am getting this vibe that you are extremely young. Maybe it's a difference in culture. You guys are completely clueless.

Do proper research before ever attempting to do this again. Know the correct terminology and anatomy of the male and female body. Understand the physiological process that occur before, during, and after sexual intercourse. Properly talk to your fiancee and stop doing those roleplaying stuff because none of that is working. Do that after learning the basics of traditional lovemaking.

EDIT: I see that you are around 18. Hmmm, maybe you guys are not compatible. Maybe she wants to wait longer..like until marriage. Maybe she wants you more for companionship and not a sexual partner. Maybe she is not mentally prepared or does not understand much about sex. Plus you both are virgins and that is going to make it more difficult/awkward initially. Continue to research and be intimate and passionate for each other in other ways and avoid those roleplaying stuff for now.
    Last edited by lesa; 20-07-08 at 03:34 PM.

anachronistic Guest
    If you were going to make a movie to describe how love should be, that's how it should be for you. If this is not even in the ballpark of that, break up and find someone who fits the definition. Don't just wait around to have some sex.

It definitely seems like you both have a lot to learn. Right now you both seem very awkward around sex and not very comfortable at all. It shouldn't be that serious and laid out in a plan. It should be a great way to express your desire and freedom towards your partner. You definitely seem like you don't want to screw up anything you have with her because of doing something wrong but maybe you need to take charge to some extent and listen close to what she is saying. You both need to get more comfortable with the foreplay before going in to do the "deed". She doesn't sound ready to take the plunge for whatever reason though. I think this stuff should be very fun and spontaneous, but I suppose others don't really care if its that.

Anyway work on the foreplay a lot. Here are some ideas that might work, kiss her all over in spots that seem to drive her crazy and try to read her body language when you are doing this. You can learn a lot from that and it would help a lot more if she voiced what she liked and didn't like. If she just seems uncomfortable with all of it then this girl will have a hard time giving you cues on what she enjoys. It is good to talk about it but you can figure this stuff out without doing so but it takes more time and experimentation. She might not even know what she likes and needs you to help her figure it out. Touch her a lot all over her body make her feel comfortable and start teasing her here and there around her neck, breasts and thighs. I'm not saying you should do this exactly this but it's an idea you can play with to get her going and release the sexual passion out of her. I don't know how you are going about it but I'm guessing maybe 2 people that are awkward about sex might skip the passionate touching and feeling and go straight to like "ok now i am going to eat pussy". I don't know.
    Last edited by Yacker; 21-07-08 at 12:09 AM.

Me and my fiancee have been together for a long time now
    Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post

EDIT: I see that you are around 18.

A. Married Young
    B. Wrong wording
    C. Assumption

Pick one.

Oh my... One red flag that really sticks out to me:
    You are engaged, and the two of you aren't even comfortable discussing sex together.

Um, hello! You probably shouldn't consider having sex yet. You're BOTH not ready.

Could you tell us more about your relationship with her? Like, what kind of girl she is. It seems she is very shy from what I gather... is she even very shy with you?

You say you've eaten her out (which is what you called a female blowjob). Alright, so that's pretty intimate.
    Does she ever initiate intimacy? Or is it always you?
    What kind of foreplay do you do that hurts her? (You mentioned she tells you she "gets sore" so she never orgasms then)
    Have the two of you ever been completely naked together? Are you both comfortable being intimate?

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    No offense but I don't think any females except for myself have responded in this thread and I am getting this vibe that you are extremely young. Maybe it's a difference in culture. You guys are completely clueless.
    For some reason the title of this thread just makes me cringe.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by zoso View Post
    Oh my... One red flag that really sticks out to me:
    You are engaged, and the two of you aren't even comfortable discussing sex together.
    This is where I started wondering also.

Have you discussed this with a trusted family member? Or a family doctor, if you happen to have one? I think you should both go together & get the low down on intercourse, birth control, etc. Somehow, you two sound really sheltered to me.

There are even public health nurses who you can talk to if you are okay w/a relative stranger. They are very professional & would *love* it if you were actually mindful enough to consider this. They also tend to be very down to earth. Ask Cain or Vash about this.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    This is where I started wondering also.

Have you discussed this with a trusted family member? Or a family doctor, if you happen to have one? I think you should both go together & get the low down on intercourse, birth control, etc. Somehow, you two sound really sheltered to me.

There are even public health nurses who you can talk to if you are okay w/a relative stranger. They are very professional & would *love* it if you were actually mindful enough to consider this. They also tend to be very down to earth. Ask Cain or Vash about this.
    I'm just going to have to agree with something that someone posted earlier. How can he get engaged to a girl that he isn't comfortable talking about sex with?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So, you are saying they should become disengaged? Or that they should try to sort out their problem, assuming they do want to get married?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    So, you are saying they should become disengaged? Or that they should try to sort out their problem, assuming they do want to get married?
    I'm saying that I don't think they are even close to marriage if they can't talk about one of the more important aspects of a serious relationship.

Honestly, I think that he felt like he had to take this next step with her because he was worried that if he didn't, she could up and leave whenever she wanted.

Sorry I've been absent for the week, but here I am again.

The question i hoped wouldn't come up did anyway it seems. "Why are you engaged when you can't even talk about sex", well, talking about sex IS slightly possible, we both are just a bit uncomfortable talking about it. But you may be right, we probably just should leave it, and let it come by itself. I'll try working more on the foreplay-part, especially since I know I am not always taking action when she initiates some foreplay. No, we do lots of things, or at least I do. Our problem i think is, that we are afraid of making a huge mess, which is too easy to do when you are a boy, and this, sadly, limits us.

talking with other people however... that doesn't sound very easy... We have slight problems talking with each other about this, her parents doesn't seem to like the idea of either of their children growing up, and my parents are so spontanous it frightens me... seriously, they buy condoms and stuff, and keep making fun of it, and it doesn't help one bit, in fact, it seems to be making my fear of it worse.

I think I will stick to your ideas, and work on what we have, and take it from there. You are right, the topic title pretty much sucks, since I didn't really wanted to make her ready, but rather get ideas on how to progress through this.

We are both initiating foreplay at different times. She stops me more than I stop her, but it IS pretty balanced out. But I suppose we are both too afraid and shy to take it further for several reason you pretty much showed in my face >.<;;;

So.. I'll let everything comes as it does, and take it easy and work with what we have. I'll experiment a bit more(?), and "try" talking with some proffesional about it. That sounds like the sum of the ideas you guys gave me xP She is pretty shy, but it isn't very visible when we are alone, and only faint when we are in school for example, so I think our problem may just be our young age.

Last words would be; NO, I would NEVER even CONSIDER breaking up with her, OR disengaging, because we can't talk freely about sex. To me, sex is NOT what makes up a relationship, no matter how important some people may say it is. Breaking up wont solve anything at all.

Thanks for helping out ^_^

Seriously, the girl won't finger herself 'cause she's "afraid it'll hurt" ? She can't even touch herself in ways that won't hurt?! I think you should just forget about sex for a good long while; maybe wait 'til she's 35 or so when she starts getting the middle-aged-woman-horniness going and her biological clock is racing at full-speed, had a tampon or something up there and maybe a gynecologist poking around up it a couple times.

Okay, obviously none of that helped...what I'm trying to say is that her not wanting sex "cause it'll hurt" is probably an excuse for...who knows what...at any rate, she definitely doesn't sound ready.
    Last edited by Aegis; 25-07-08 at 07:28 AM.

I don't think she is Aegis xP Right now i'll wait, for as long as needed. Hell, I don't even think I'm ready myself, so I doubt that matters anyway xP but, 30 doesn't sound too bad. 11 years? 20? Hmm, that sounds fair, that'll sure give us PLENTY of time to try out everything else, and get to know each other damn well too xD

I think I know now, patience, and everything will come to you sooner or later.

ROFL :

"And don't spend your time lookin' around
    For something you want that can't be found
    When you find out you can live without it
    And go along not thinkin' about it
    I'll tell you something true

The bare necessities of life will come to you"

felt like qouting the Jungle book song "Bare necessities" xD

Something else you may need to consider is that there are medical conditions which make penetrative sex virtually impossible for women. In extreme cases of vestibulitis, fingering or even the use of tampons can be impossible without immense pain. I would definitely recommend finding someone you trust to talk to about this. She should also talk to her gynecologist to make sure she is physically ready/capable of penetrative sex. While I agree sex is not the only thing a relationship is about, it's important to recognize that it is an extremely vital part.

The main reason I wanted to post this is because my wife and I have had to deal with this and it would have been helpful if we had known about it sooner.

Best of luck to you both.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast