+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Philosophy

anachronistic Guest

New Philosophy

New philosophy on the way to my friend's house last night.

Rays of sunlight were just peeking past the clouds as the sun itself was setting. Beautiful scenes.

Anyway, we're connected to the world through senses. All senses are relative; you see color in comparison to colors... you hear sound in comparison to other sounds... etc. etc.

The way one thing looks, will affect everything else around it. The way one chord sounds, will affect the way all the background sounds. All of this creates composition; unity.

Beauty is defined as the perfect unity between a combination of things. One thing alone is not beautiful.

I am glad you came to that conclusion. Its objectiveness.
    Last edited by boobaa; 20-07-08 at 07:42 AM.
    Don't expect anything.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i see the world in many colors. there are times that i seen them in either clear, brown, or green. green of course is my preferences...after i have found what i have been seeking, my color stream ranges in all sorts of shades from pale to dark dark brown, nearly the shade of black. ironically everything comes out a very dark yellow in the end.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    I am glad you came to that conclusion. Its objectiveness.
    Discovered while trying to describe the way I felt at that moment. Realizing that the way I felt was somehow disconnected from language, in my ability to define it. It was no simple beauty; no single word alone could explain it. The most beautiful thing to one, is the most complex thing, which he/she may be able to understand. That was the moment which I had.

Ahh, the "I've dropped acid or mushrooms" thread.

It does sound like someone got their hands on some mushrooms, lol.

anachronistic Guest
    I'm cleaner than you are, Vashti. I recall your posting of various drugs that you've done. All I've ever done is drank alcohol.

Isn't it funny though, that I am so psychotic, observant, and philosophical without the drugs? What if that goes the wrong way? You know I have a darker side? There is a part of me, which aside from realizing and observing, which thinks very evil thoughts? Sometimes I wonder just how diabolical I really could be... what could I pull off... maybe kill a few Jews, conquer the world, and feed my siblings to my parents... maybe write a screenplay based off of it, and make millions... and then just buy people and raise them like cattle and ship them off to the corners of the universe. Maybe kill this cashier for her snotty attitude... maybe run over this jaywalker. Maybe destroy the system. When you're friends with everyone, you have power over everyone. You know who to control... you know how to control them. All it takes is someone with the will. For me it's balanced between emotions and rationality. Tell me, will I ever find out, just how evil I can become?

I don't think so.

But I wouldn't be evil without you. Maybe that clarifies the point a little more? I took my philosophy a little further out of the analogy. Gave you something you can relate to

You don't see color without like. You don't hear sound without waves. Think of how many things are acting on those... all the molecules of oxygen... all the particles of dust...

I think it's kind of a simple idea. I'm sure it's been thought of before. Surely you understand, don't you?
    Last edited by anachronistic; 20-07-08 at 09:55 PM.

Was that supposed to be funny, you psuedo-Buddhist? I don't think your Jew-killing fantasies are at ALL in line with your professed religion.
    Last edited by shh!; 20-07-08 at 10:24 PM.

anachronistic Guest
    Mmm, a little bit. Most of it was completely beside the point, but I think you needed it to maybe understand what I am trying to say.

Hardy har har, pseudo-buddhist huh? You know what, I admit it. 100% pseudo-buddhist here, what are you going to do about it? You going to call me a Nazi next? You know, you don't need to fling religious turds, ehh but go ahead if you want to get your hands dirty.
    Last edited by anachronistic; 20-07-08 at 10:04 PM.

I can't be bothered to try to understand your so-called "philosophy", but yes, it should be no surprise that Germanophiles are always suspect (for me).

anachronistic Guest
    That's what I like about your posts, shh, sometimes they have truth in them.

You're right - I wouldn't call it a philosophy either. I'd say it's more of an idea that I will use to cultivate a philosophy. But why the hell would I type all that out?

Why, I outta tattoo swastikas to the insides of your eyelids!

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    Ahh, the "I've dropped acid or mushrooms" thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    but yes, it should be no surprise that Germanophiles are always suspect (for me).
    You know what? You should go smoke a big fat one, you paranoid, old wench!

Now look what you've done... my thread is practically RUINED! All because your your... your hypocritical remark. You should be shipped to Deutschland and be forced to eat ham and sauerkraut the rest of your life!
    Last edited by anachronistic; 20-07-08 at 10:31 PM.

Tone Guest
    What's going on here

anachronistic Guest
    Surprise!

*inserts penis into Tone's bum*

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    It does sound like someone got their hands on some mushrooms, lol.
    People need mushrooms to understand THAT?

Every day is a disappointment to me.

And lillie, when are you going to stop admiring yourself, its also disgusting.
    Last edited by boobaa; 21-07-08 at 02:55 AM.
    Don't expect anything.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast