+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How'd YOU like to date this guy?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My neice hangs out with people who look like that. They look like freaks, but they don't seem to be any more screwed up than any other kid their age.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

That is a girl.

Plus some men have stronger a chin and jaw than that. I need to see the forehead but it's covered. And if that is a typical man's arm then I will look for atypical men.

EDIT: Never mind that does look like a man's neck.
    Last edited by lesa; 23-07-08 at 10:01 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Definitely male, probably just around puberty...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That kid is gonna be haunting me in my nightmares from now on

I don't usually use numbers to rate, but you're definitely a cute guy, Anachronistic. I know there is some long-hair/short-hair debate, but I bet if you grew your hair out, you'd be quite the lothario. If you aren't already

hmmm... long hair (like those in pocketbooks), add up a goatee and you'd be a 10 for me! hehe... nah.. maybe in years to come.. but now u look very good for your age. maybe if i was your age, i'd have a crush on you now.. definitely. i can still remember posting my room with guys who look like you back then... lol

but imho, the photo u posted in the gallery looked more matured than the ones you posted in this thread..
    i think i'm a guy with boobs (???)

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you cut your hair SHORTER, I would've dated you when I was 17.

I like old men now.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    I don't usually use numbers to rate, but you're definitely a cute guy, Anachronistic. I know there is some long-hair/short-hair debate, but I bet if you grew your hair out, you'd be quite the lothario. If you aren't already
    Ooohh, Lothario huh? Now I wanna know what kind of words you moan.

Yeah some people tend to draw lines. Long hair, short hair, blond hair, black hair. I will date anyone that looks attractive to me, so I really don't understand that stuff. Some people just like different things.

By the way, my photo has been rated on the internet. Women everywhere from 18-30 rate me anywhere from 9-10 and anyone older rates me 4-8. Interesting, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by jinx343 View Post
    hmmm... long hair (like those in pocketbooks), add up a goatee and you'd be a 10 for me! hehe... nah.. maybe in years to come.. but now u look very good for your age. maybe if i was your age, i'd have a crush on you now.. definitely. i can still remember posting my room with guys who look like you back then... lol

but imho, the photo u posted in the gallery looked more matured than the ones you posted in this thread..
    Ohh now you're making me feel all tingly! I dunno about the goat. I did have one... fully grown. I kept it for about a week and then I shaved it off. I look like I am about 26-28 with it, though. I walked into a bar and ordered a beer, and they didn't card me!

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    If you cut your hair SHORTER, I would've dated you when I was 17.

I like old men now.
    You know you want me. Once you go lilwing, you never go back I'm like an older man with a younger body; I've got an old soul.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Definitely male, probably just around puberty...
    Let's just conclude that all emo people are feminine humanoids. Okay?

lol, I'll go with that. Disturbed lead singer David Draiman went on a tirade/rant about emo-freaks at Ozzfest several years back. I'm not gay, but I felt pretty gay for him at that point.

anachronistic Guest
    I used to think that whole emo thing was pretty cute.. back when I was 16-17.

Now I like the all natural beauties.

16 and 17 year olds are supposed to be trying to freak out their elders. It's a right of passage. If adults thought that look was cool, then the kids wouldn't want to wear it anymore.

Knowing this ^ was how I got my son to avoid sagging his pants. I told him if he could do it, I could, too.

anachronistic Guest
    I guess that's typical of teenagers, huh? I never really cared how I looked, really. In fact, I kind of always dressed up like I was from the 70s (not intentionally); bell bottoms, moccasins, cheap yet fancy dress shirts... medium, early Beatles era looking hair.

Now I wear dull clothing.... jeans with paint and stains on them... boots... things like that. I guess that makes me a baby of baby boomers.

And hey, at least your son doesn't have a plumber's asscrack or anything... I presume... not that I know.... whoops!
    Last edited by anachronistic; 26-07-08 at 09:13 AM.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    where's the picture of your friend??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

anachronistic Guest
    Dunno why you keep asking, I'm not going to post pictures of my friends.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast