+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Signs

Quote Originally Posted by trailer12 View Post

Just because I don't spread my cheeks for your righteous sympathizing with the girl apparently means that I can't possibly hope for any sort of objective advice, whether that's what an online forum offers or not.
    Your advice is: leave her alone. Why should anyone want to supply you with ways to get into her pants? Put the 'bitch' on here, and we'll give HER advice.

"miSSleepy" -"sounds like a right ole tool, actually." Actually, you do. Is this the ****ing Middle Ages? If I ever see phrasing like that again I could possibly vomit in my mouth. Please stop trying to sound like a grandparent and never again attempt to assess someone's social abilities based on two posts on a message board. One of the most gut-wrenchingly uncool posts I have ever seen, but based on what I've read here it'll make you real popular with the mods and regulars.
    Actually I thought the phrasing belonged to the Ye Olde West or the Southerners. Not the Middle Ages at all. It's not my problem that you failed to read my comment with the intended tone, but it's even less my fault that my speech isn't cool enough for you.

After all, disregarding other people's values about sex before marriage and disrespecting their wellbeing is a far cooler thing to do.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't feed the troll.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

I'm certain that I don't have any self-esteem issues, in fact I'd say my flaw resides closer to excessive confidence and stubbornness.
    Ha! Keep thinking you have a lot of confidence mate if it makes you feel awesome about you, you have as much confidence as a fleeing squirrel.

There were people who actually gave you advice here, you were just too busy admiring the contents inside your rectum to notice.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Don't hate on the Love Forums for your inability to get into a girl's pants.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hahaha.... This guys hilarious

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He kind of reminds me of charlieboy when he (CB) first posted here.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Ask for help then ridicule people for not blowing smoke up their ass, excessive rudeness & hostility... It's anecdotal, but most people I know like this lead shitty lives...they won't admit it, but you can see they aren't happy with their self.

Tedel Guest
    Hey, Trailer,

You know? I've read all this through twice and this is what I have to say:

In your original post you were curious why the girl you are dating gets sexually aroused when she says she doesn't want sex until marriage. For you, that sounds two-faced; but it is absolutely normal both for man and woman to feel sexually aroused when making out with someone they like, especially if he likes her much or feels infatuated with him or her.

This is because, it doesn't matter how strongly we want to ignore it, our hormones are powerful.

With that in mind, I said that if you are not interested in the girl, you shouldn't be even making out with her. Women, all in all, are not toys you can use to have a little fun. They have feelings, they think, they make plans, they have dreams. It doesn't matter if the constitution says you have the right to do everythings you want, playing with a girl would be just bad.

Now, it seems her arousal confuses you. I advice you not to get confused by it. She likes you a lot, she gets aroused when you kiss her, but that doesn't give you any right over her. Even more, that gives you a responsibility for her. I think I make myself clear.

As for us, and I don't mean to speak for everyone here, but I find this community an interesting place to discuss and —even— learn something. No harm or mocking was intended to your situation.

Nothing to add.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I love how people come on here and get all pissy because people called them out for their obvious flaws instead of telling them what they WANT to hear. Lol.

YOU came HERE. If you wanted us to go ahead and tell you that this girl's easy and ****ed in the head, and you should just go ahead and screw her, then why bother posting? I'm sure one of your highly intellectual buddies could've hooked you up with that insightful bit of knowledge.

PS: The 'allure' of this place, since you so desperately need it revealed to you, is the occasional poster like you that comes in. I laughed really hard at that, so thank you. Not because it was funny, just because egomaniacs are really, really amusing.
    Last edited by bluesummer; 26-07-08 at 02:20 AM.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Why would you kiss someone like that you consider a bitch and ****ed up?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

signs signs everywhere there's signs
    f^uckin up the scenery
    breakin my mind
    do this don't do that can't you read the siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiign?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I *like* this poster. He's going to provide us with HOURS of entertainment. Absolutely free. Can't get this kind of interactive stupidity from television.

Let's make him cry. Or at least send a report to the mods. Come back, Troll, we LIKE posters like you.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Ok, obviously I'm selling out here, but you've goaded me back with further mindless comments and outrageous attempted insults. I also have the highest thank rate on these boards with a 3:3 ratio before this post.

I'm not going to bother with the themes of this discussion anymore and just go person to person. Except I will mention that no one countered my claim that all of you think you're self-appointed gods here.

1averagejoe - "You called the girl a bitch, no man that had any bit of respect for a women would do such a thing. Clearly from your post it's obvious all you're after is sex from a girl who has problems." Yeah I admitted that. Why do you insist on standing up for a faceless female? (dope alliteration) "You've taken everything everyone has said on here and blown it out of proportion. Then turned around and tried to make fun of everyone like a 10 year old because you had your feelings hurt." Why 10? And why do you think my feelings are hurt? It's far too easy for anyone on the internet to make these unsubstantiated claims with zero evidence and have it come off as an accurate description. Your baseless arguments and desperate attempts to look down on someone make it exceedingly obvious that you're scratching for any possible chance to control something and sound perceptive.

miSSleepy - What would you possibly tell her with no knowledge of me? "Actually I thought the phrasing belonged to the Ye Olde West or the Southerners. Not the Middle Ages at all." I'll be honest, I only associated it with the Middle Ages because you used "ole" but one thing thing I'm sure about is that there is never an appropriate time to use a phrase like that. "It's not my problem that you failed to read my comment with the intended tone, but it's even less my fault that my speech isn't cool enough for you." Do you even know what you're SAYING? You wrote that it's not your fault that your intent wasn't clear. WHAT? It's a writer's job to express things like that. And then you try to cast me as some loser EVEN THOUGH YOU"VE NEVER MET ME. I won't address your last line except to say that I was puzzled by your additional insistence on bringing up coolness and you're poor sarcasm.

Gribble - You posted what is possibly the most used expression in message board history, while still trying to sound original. Not to mention the fact that you did exactly what you said not to by extending this nonsense.

Mishanya - Oh, you again. "Ha! Keep thinking you have a lot of confidence mate if it makes you feel awesome about you, you have as much confidence as a fleeing squirrel." Cool simile, dude. But what the **** are you basing your assessment of my confidence on? And why the hell did you feel the need to add that last line? I'm sure you could have come up with something funnier to say.

starbuck - HAHAHAHAHAH the fun never stops when she's around! I'm neither "hating on" anything, especially not your shitty forum, nor do I habe the inability to get in a girl's pants.

DoesntMatter - Why on Earth would you be thanked for your pointless, space-filling comment? I don't know what the criteria is but the whole idea seems pretty queer to me.

Vashti - No one knows who you're talking about, except it's clear that you're appealing to all your pals and trying to close the circle in on me. I have no idea what charlieboy sounded like but I'm certain we have nothing in common.

Aegis - Great more of your bullshit. Where are you getting this idea that I'm trying to cover up my low self-esteem or unhappiness? I like how you covered your ass witrh the last sentence so there's noting I can say to deny or disprove you without walking into your trap. But keep in mind that the burden of proof is on you to show why I am the way you claim I am.

Tedel - You're credibility is seriously undermined by the fact you're from SOUTH AMERICA, and when you try to say "advise" but write "advice." "In your original post you were curious why the girl you are dating gets sexually aroused when she says she doesn't want sex until marriage." Plus I never asked that. I'm not some curious little kid. However, I actually have some level of respect for you as you at least offered something well-thought out and challenged me in a meaningful way instead of instantly siding with the chick. Overall a legit post.

bluesummer - "I love how people come on here and get all pissy because people called them out for their obvious flaws instead of telling them what they WANT to hear. Lol." Once again how could my flaws be so obvious from the tiny amount you know about me? "I'm sure one of your highly intellectual buddies could've hooked you up with that insightful bit of knowledge. " Where is this nonsense coming from? What intellectual buddies are these and why would you think I have some? "The 'allure' of this place, since you so desperately need it revealed to you, is the occasional poster like you that comes in. I laughed really hard at that, so thank you. Not because it was funny, just because egomaniacs are really, really amusing." You just wrecked any opportunity for a remotely defensible reason to be posted, you ****ing idiot. Why here? There are so many more ludicrous places to go to laugh, like some animal sex forum or something. What makes egomaniacs so amusing to you? I imagine you as the kid who told everyone how big of a "pyro" he was and said stuff like "I like fire, hehehehhe."

Only-virgins - Oh, I don't know, BECAUSE SHE'S ATTRACTIVE???

misombra - Good lord, why? Other than the title of the thread why do you need to reference an obscure Canadian band and unnecessarily elongate their words?

IndiReloaded - "I *like* this poster. He's going to provide us with HOURS of entertainment. Absolutely free. Can't get this kind of interactive stupidity from television." Why the stars? No one said they didn't like me. If you could be entertained for hours by one post each day I suggest you re-enroll in kindergarten. Why do you thnk I'm stupid? Do I appear to be some sort of toy to mock and play with? "Let's make him cry. Or at least send a report to the mods. Come back, Troll, we LIKE posters like you." The face is over the top, be a real man and don't use smilies. And why would you ever think you could make me CRY? And why would I ever speak individually to a mod? You're all part of the same gay-ass club where you try to subvert anyone who doesn't get on their knees when you offer outlandish advice. Why call me "troll"? I believe that you do like posters like me because we all ow you to feel like you're winning some war when you're really just spiraling away from acceptable behavior. Have a little self-respect please and don't make any more such nerdy posts so you can giggle with your friends and try to make fun of me. I'm ashamed I came back here.

1averagejoe - "You called the girl a bitch, no man that had any bit of respect for a women would do such a thing. Clearly from your post it's obvious all you're after is sex from a girl who has problems." Yeah I admitted that. Why do you insist on standing up for a faceless female? (dope alliteration) "You've taken everything everyone has said on here and blown it out of proportion. Then turned around and tried to make fun of everyone like a 10 year old because you had your feelings hurt." Why 10? And why do you think my feelings are hurt? It's far too easy for anyone on the internet to make these unsubstantiated claims with zero evidence and have it come off as an accurate description. Your baseless arguments and desperate attempts to look down on someone make it exceedingly obvious that you're scratching for any possible chance to control something and sound perceptive.
    I'm sorry, I should have said child instead.

I'm tired of arguing, I'm not going to waste my time posting a 500 word essay on a forum arguing with someone that's never wrong.

I've been dying to use this picture for the longest time.

I agree that you've made some valid points, but you asked for people's opinions, we gave them to you. And you got upset because it wasn't what you wanted to hear. I think you already know the answer to your own original question. Which leads me to wonder, why are you still here arguing?
    Last edited by 1averagejoe; 26-07-08 at 03:19 PM.

How disappointing. Charlieboy is much more clever than this guy.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast