+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Signs

Signs

Making out with this girl for the first time, I started putting my hands up her shirt (in the back, to her bra clasp) and just rubbing her back, then I dip down and go a quarter of an inch into her skirt (right above her ass-crack) and the whole time she's kissing me deeper and pulling me tight and shit.

A little bit of background though, she's a little ****ed up; like she was telling me how she was never going to be sexually active before marriage (yeah right, bitch) so I was tentative to make a serious move. Later she was holding my hands against her breasts for just a second and looking me in the eye.

So now my question. It seems pretty obvious that she likes me but I can't totally tell how far she wants to go. Just want some input.

Hmm...she sounds like she's got problems and she's opening up to you because she feels that being in what she thinks is "love" with some boy will reassure herself that people love her. Which a lot of high school and college girls like to think. But in this case, as well as most, it tends to be the opposite. Usually from a lack of affection and love at home from family. You don't really care for her, you just want to screw her. Am I right?

The whole no sex before marriage thing usually doesn't last. A lot of people say that when they are young they either mature and realize it's not really practical, or they get pressured into it and just do it. She doesn't sound all that well considering she said she wanted to wait for marriage, then she's practically letting you grope her. You also sound like an immature dick for calling her a bitch. Why is she a bitch?

Quote Originally Posted by trailer12 View Post
    So now my question. It seems pretty obvious that she likes me but I can't totally tell how far she wants to go. Just want some input.
    Keep going the way you do and you'll soon find out
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Kissing you and having sex aren't really the same thing, are they?

If you think she's a bitch, keep your hands off of her.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Tedel Guest
    Maybe this will sound a little fool or old-fashioned in the 21st century, but my grandfather used to say:

"Behave like a gentleman with every woman, until you see she wants to stop behaving like a lady. Then, behave like a man."

Anyway, I agree with Vashti on this one. If you don't love her, don't try to get sex from her. If she's in love with you, you'll hurt her uselessly and it's not worth it.

I should have realized that any pointed use of "bitch" would be immediately pounced upon, but to be clear I'm not calling her a bitch as much as I'm mocking her.

True I don't truly care about her, and the home issues suggestion is probably right on.

I like the grandfather quote, and thanks for the responses.

But what's really interesting is how "Vashti" has dropped over 11,000 posts in this place. Why? What could possibly be so alluring about it?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    But what's really interesting is how "Vashti" has dropped over 11,000 posts in this place. Why? What could possibly be so alluring about it?

What's it to you? Besides, there's a few of us that have been around quite awhile and come back to post advice to other users....like you.

Anyways, you sound like a disrespectful sort that would take advantage of this chick if you thought it was possible, given the fact you admitted to not caring about her and are 'mocking' her. I say leave her alone....if she does have problems she doesn't need them compounded by your selfishness.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

You sound like you have some self-esteem issues, trailer, some of the things you say.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    A little bit of background though, she's a little ****ed up; like she was telling me how she was never going to be sexually active before marriage (yeah right, bitch) so I was tentative to make a serious move.
    LMAO, I almost fell out of my chair when I read that

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I suppose I haven't yet tired of seeing the idiocy that permeates the world.

I think it is infinitely more interesting that people will actually ask advice about their love life from perfect strangers...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yeh, perfect stranger things is interesting

Yet, it's perfect. Strangers don't know you so they don't have a vested interest in you, they can speak the truth and tell you how it is (Or at least how they see it). I think forums should be used in counseling.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I agree, Mish. I'm about to recommend this place to yet another person.

Anyway, about the girl, I think you should keep your hands out of her panties. Next thing you know, you'll be participating in a shotgun wedding. If she's ****ed up, have some compassion and don't make it worse.
    Spammer Spanker

He seems more ****ed up than her.
    sounds like a right ole tool, actually.

I was hoping to find some actual expert input instead of a horde of internet elitist bigwigs who escape reality by "advising" strangers, but obviously it's too easy for all of you to simply criticize me instead of contemplating for even a second the complexity of the situation.

Just because I don't spread my cheeks for your righteous sympathizing with the girl apparently means that I can't possibly hope for any sort of objective advice, whether that's what an online forum offers or not.

I'm certain that I don't have any self-esteem issues, in fact I'd say my flaw resides closer to excessive confidence and stubbornness. If someone doesn't command respect, they're not getting any. What makes all of you think that I should be respectful of you? Because you're active on some random internet community? That mean nothing. Stop trying to be some sort of elder statesman and prove yourself as well as you can in this format - with meaningful and helpful words, not half handed slander and disapproval of me that you hope and pray is approved by all your buddies on here.

"Gigabitch"-"I'm about to recommend this place to yet another person." What the ****. I seriously regret coming here in the first place. Where the hell did all these people come from that you directed here? Though I do admire the courage it takes to admit you've visited a site like this. I guess I should take you seriously though as you've joined the 10,000 post club too.

"miSSleepy" -"sounds like a right ole tool, actually." Actually, you do. Is this the ****ing Middle Ages? If I ever see phrasing like that again I could possibly vomit in my mouth. Please stop trying to sound like a grandparent and never again attempt to assess someone's social abilities based on two posts on a message board. One of the most gut-wrenchingly uncool posts I have ever seen, but based on what I've read here it'll make you real popular with the mods and regulars.

"DoesntMatter" - "LMAO, I almost fell out of my chair when I read that" I don't think anyone knows what the **** you're talking about. Please relax with the internet expressions and consider getting a chair with armrests on either side for improved restraint.

"bluesummer" - "Besides, there's a few of us that have been around quite awhile and come back to post advice to other users....like you. " So I asked why they had been here for so long and you enlighten me with essentially..."Because we've been around for awhile, giving advice." Goodness gracious I was worried that no one would be able to explain to me what the allure is, but now that I know that you post so much because you keep coming back clears everything up. "Anyways, you sound like a disrespectful sort" Yeah, no shit I am, and especially when dealing with self-appointed high priests of online communities

"Aegis" - I'll wait until I get something more than a bland generalization and psychiatric assessment from some internet fool.

"Mishanya" - Might want to clean up the mess you made in your pants when someone agreed with your post. Vinegar works well for deep stains.

Obviously this is my last post here, unless someone comes up with an exceptional retort or reasonable advice.

Well...you wanted people's opinions. They gave it to you.

You called the girl a bitch, no man that had any bit of respect for a women would do such a thing. Clearly from your post it's obvious all you're after is sex from a girl who has problems. And you also can't respect her wish to wait till marriage to have sex. All you're going to do is cause more problems for her. Basically, you'll be using her. I'm sorry, is that not the response you wanted to hear?

You've taken everything everyone has said on here and blown it out of proportion. Then turned around and tried to make fun of everyone like a 10 year old because you had your feelings hurt.

Relax...it's only the internet.
    Last edited by 1averagejoe; 25-07-08 at 03:40 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast