+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am still struggling =(

I am still struggling =(

Why can't I let her go, why cant I find anyone else to distract me. I have lost complete direction in my life, she was the motivation behind everything I did. I go through ups and downs, today is a down, I miss her and want to get her back so bad. The guy she is with is renowned for mistreating girls, but she fails to listen nor realize it. I know, forget her find another, plenty of fish in the sea, yet I cant find a single one, I cant afford college, I cant find a co-signer for a student loan, I am lost in life.

I've always been against putting my picture up here, partially because I'm shy but what the hell, im not that bad right? Obviously this site doesnt think so, but my self-confidence is so low right now I cant find anyone i must be doing something wrong or forgot how to do what I used to do.
    Last edited by theguy; 06-02-09 at 08:37 AM.

How long have you been "on the market" ?

about a month and a half

Yikes, I think most people are gonna say you've still got a long way to go. Nah, you're alright, other than feeling like shit. There's plenty of girls out there that would be happy for your company if all they had to go on were looks. I guess telling you to relax won't help much, but, I think you should harden yourself with the possibility that it could be awhile. Though, you will find someone eventually, if you're out looking for her.

The key is to look to the future and next time don't get all your motivation from one person. I've done this in the past and look where it gets you? Alone, unmotivated and depressed. At least if you were still motivated you would feel good about bettering yourself and moving forward in life. All i can say is try to forget about thinking about the past for a while and concentrate on yourself and the future and maybe you'll go out socialize and find another and maybe one day you'll be over it.

Quote Originally Posted by theguy View Post
    Why can't I let her go, why cant I find anyone else to distract me. I have lost complete direction in my life, she was the motivation behind everything I did. I go through ups and downs, today is a down, I miss her and want to get her back so bad. The guy she is with is renowned for mistreating girls, but she fails to listen nor realize it. I know, forget her find another, plenty of fish in the sea, yet I cant find a single one, I cant afford college, I cant find a co-signer for a student loan, I am lost in life.

I've always been against putting my picture up here, partially because I'm shy but what the hell, im not that bad right? Obviously this site doesnt think so, but my self-confidence is so low right now I cant find anyone i must be doing something wrong or forgot how to do what I used to do.

[URL="http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=ERNRAUK&key=HYG"]http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=ERNRAUK&key=HYG[/URL]
    Dude, you look great (And I meet that in a non-gay way). Wait a little longer, spend more time with family and friends and soon you will start pulling all the girls again. It takes time to regain your confidence, even though you are feeling down right now you've probably already noticed how you have just a tiny bit more confidence right now than you did when the break up happened. Little by little you will gain it all back and then some, just keep on trying, don't give up.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Ya...i agree with Mishanya. You look pretty good. She isn't your reason for everything. You live for yourself and there are better things (and better girls) for you. Just give it a little patience.

You're only barely through the first phase of the breakup. You've got a long way to go. If you were already over her and feeling fine, there would be something deeply wrong with you.

Cut yourself some slack.
    Spammer Spanker

Your hat is on crooked.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."