+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Pretty Interesting story, especially at end

Pretty Interesting story, especially at end

I met a girl on myspace. We live far away. I began talking to her just for the hell of it. We started talking so much and had so much in common that I decided I should ask her out. I just felt we had such a connection that distance did not matter. At first it was not so serious. Then I realized she was taking it seriously. She felt real strongly about me. I did also. Thats the reason I fell for her, cuz I believed we were going places. Then she had to go to a disciplenary program for 3 weeks. It was very hard for us to talk. She then broke up with me cuz of the long distance problems. She still had feelings for me though. Things were fine until her friend told me she had cheated on me 3 times. I got pissed and said things(Non insulting). I had a right too. She denied it all. That was the start of her friend ruining us. We got thru it. I confronted her friend and she got mad cuz i called her a liar. So she decided to get back at me. So she then proceeded to lie to my gurl and tell her i did sumthing to hurt her. I dont know wut to diz day but sumthin enough to kill her feelingz I assume. My gurl then told me she did not want me talking to her for wut i did. I confronted her friend. She told me that she did not want me talking to her girlfriend because she was all hers and i wuz taking too much of her time, etc. She loves her. Shes bi sexual so yea. So then that nite i tried proving to ma gurl that i wuz tellin da truth. I kept callin and callin cuz i wuz pissed she would hang up. So dat made me look bad. We got over that too. But she then told me ALL of her feelings had died and just wanted to be friends. I felt horrible and tried my best to get those feelings back. Did not work. So we kept talking lyke normal. Hours and hours. But it was one sided since i was always trying to get back with her and she did not want to. It started getting so annoying and arguements would follow. Im assuming you can see why. So now she told me that she does not wanna talk to me for shit. She dosent want me talking to her no more because im just hurting myself. And dat im just pissing her off with my shit. Wut should I do? I lyked diz gurl alot. Her friend managed to make me seem real bad. I jus want thignz back to normal. Jus normal talkin. NOt even goin out. W.e. I jus want thingz fixed

Read this, Kromat.

EsePelon, have you actually met this girl? How long have you been non-virtually together?

Naw datz da thing. Ive never met this gurl. I made the decision to take it seriously cuz she was. Itz stupid for me to lyke a gurl ive never met u noe? Buh we jus had a real good connection. Buh uhm we were talkin for lyke 2 months before. And we went out for a month. And weve been broken up for a month now. Wen i trust a gurl with my heart i just give it my all. Datz why im so hurt...

I think you need to just give up on this and she is right you are just hurting yourself being around her. Girls like her that just want to be friends will stick around because maybe they do want to be that but you will not get the attention you are seeking and it'll make you bitter in the end. Your best bet is to break contact and go on with your life, also let her know to not contact you as you are hurting. Then move on.

Quote Originally Posted by EsePelon View Post
    Naw datz da thing. Ive never met this gurl. I made the decision to take it seriously cuz she was. Itz stupid for me to lyke a gurl ive never met u noe? Buh we jus had a real good connection. Buh uhm we were talkin for lyke 2 months before. And we went out for a month. And weve been broken up for a month now. Wen i trust a gurl with my heart i just give it my all. Datz why im so hurt...
    How can you call that a relationship? If you've never kissed a girl, then you haven't been even close to a relationship with her.

Imagine now that someone asks you to name all your ex g/fs, and you say "well, I had 4 online relationships, one lasted 2 months, the other 3, etc.". How lame is that? (no hard feelings, just wanted to snap you out of it) Love offline.

Lol ure ryte. It does sound really lame. Im not da type of guy to do sumthin lyke dat. I can get real women. Iz jus for sum reason i really felt a connection with her. I felt it was worth a shot. U noe? I lyked her for who she wuz so yea... But uhm itz over now. I cant do nuttin bout no matter how hard I try. I wuz actually gon go see her though. More money for me now though =]. Thankz for ure help though