+ Follow This Topic
Page 34 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Thread: Interview the person below you...

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Gene Starwind.

What your number 1 tip to be happy in life? (seriously)
    Live in the present. Only then can you live life to the fullest, enjoy every second of it. If you live for tomorrow, whatever tomorrow that is, you will waste time, and not notice time passing. In that case, life is short, because you will die before tomorrow has come. It is always and ever today, and today is never-ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurasian View Post
    Live in the present. Only then can you live life to the fullest, enjoy every second of it. If you live for tomorrow, whatever tomorrow that is, you will waste time, and not notice time passing. In that case, life is short, because you will die before tomorrow has come. It is always and ever today, and today is never-ending.
    Its a good tip. Although for me I can't find happiness in my life right now.. I'm sure Im doing much wrong. Who knows..

What can I do?!
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    This is a perfect place to insert this, since I will attempt to answer the above question as well.

Me: What would you do with omnipotence?

You can create or destroy worlds without blinking your eye, and you're gonna fly around in a cape and pull cats out of trees?! It would be my perverse luck that if omnipotence were handed out, some unappreciative a$$hole like yourself would get it. I curse my existence.

Now that I've got that off my chest, What can you do about not finding happiness in your life right now? Realize that everyday of your life, excluding your last, has had a tomorrow. Based on probabilities, there is a very, very good chance you're going to have a tomorrow everyday you're alive. Live in the present, sure, but realize that you will live to benefit from steps taken today to improve your future. Watching a show today is nice, but working when you're 75 isn't. Aesop's fables...the Grasshopper & the Ant (or vice versa).

Do you find peer-to-peer filesharing (specifically copy-protected media) acceptable or unacceptable, and why/why not?

Yeah I actually wouldn't know what to do with power like that when seriously thinking about it. Who knows.

File sharing is ok in my opinion because ... Im mean? I don't know, I just force myself to not care cause im not going to get caught anyways. So I just download away and what not.

If you were 10 feet tall... would you be pissed..?
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Um, I'm glad I'm not 10 feet tall. And I think if I were, I probably wouldn't like it. But I hope I'd make the best of it.

Do you think milk tastes worse or better when you drink it straight out of the carton?

uhmmm i think it taste the same... actually im not sure..lol

How was your Thanksgiving!?

Never had one so it was void of thanx or giving.

If you could make love anywhere where would it be? (make love?!)

Anwhere both of us felt perfectly comfortable and at peace with.
    Maybe in nature, near a waterfall. Who knows?! There are so many possibilities.

Have you ever felt perfectly at peace ever in your life?

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Anwhere both of us felt perfectly comfortable and at peace with.
    Maybe in nature, near a waterfall. Who knows?! There are so many possibilities.

Have you ever felt perfectly at peace ever in your life?
    Yeah, that brief second when you wake up, then reality kicks in.

Where has cybog been?

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurasian View Post
    Where has cybog been?
    who's cybog? i dont even know who that is.

favorite videogame series?

Final Fantasy. or Warcraft.

How likes bowling!?

anachronistic Guest
    its alright... if i have the bumpers up lol. i always bowl gutters and i suck

speak a foreign language? if so what?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
    its alright... if i have the bumpers up lol. i always bowl gutters and i suck

speak a foreign language? if so what?
    Yes. Latin of all things.

Quid es tu pater?

anachronistic Guest
    i'm not sure what patris is. i cheated and used a translator . aber, ich spreche deustch.

what is your favorite snack?

PIZZA (i dont know if you consider that a snack...)

What would you do without the sun!?!?!

anachronistic Guest
    be really happy.

i have written lots of stories about the world when the sun burnt out. these usually take place in a slum/ghetto type area. mazae 2nd strike was a great home brewed game

why do girls prefer text over regular phone????

Page 34 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast