+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you date a "working girl"

The issue is that you know she is having sex with other men while being with you or that she has had many multiple partners in the past. I don't know what I would do. I can say that doing it for free is no different in my opinion and is just as 'worse' if not more.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody83 View Post
    Oh great nice to see this thread has turned in to a slagging match. just for your information, working girls do nothing without a condom and are tested every month. your more likely to pick up a std from that girl you always take home from the pub on friday night! but that girl is not considered a filthy slut the ones that sleeps with a different guy every weekend unprotected. hmmmm nice feedback guys
    It wouldn't matter to me if you wore a condom or not. That is disgusting. To think that your standards are so low that you're willing to do that for a few bucks.... that is just disturbing.

I think if you are going to support a family by being a prostitute, you've lost all your marbles. For some godforsaken reason, it doesn't seem like a prostitute is going to have very well parenting qualities.

Plus depending on prostitution as a source of income... you're going to school? You're buying a house? What the **** went wrong in your life? There are all kinds of jobs available, especially if you have an education. The fact that you're a prostitute shows what kind of person you are; undependable, foolish, etc. etc.

I actually did ask what people thought i knew the responses could get heated but i was not expecting childish responses like "its like licking a thousand dicks" i was jst after a honest male view
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    I think you got honest male views. Most men would not.
    Thank you. No kidding. I thought this kind of thing was common sense, but I guess not?

Speaking of Aus, I read a few months ago about how its not that uncommon for students to work in brothels as means to pay for their education. Not long work hours, pays pretty well, and given time to study when they're not busy. I didn't even know that it was legal here until I read it.

Speaking of which, are people for or against legal prostitution?

I'm not sure.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    Speaking of Aus, I read a few months ago about how its not that uncommon for students to work in brothels as means to pay for their education. Not long work hours, pays pretty well, and given time to study when they're not busy. I didn't even know that it was legal here until I read it.

I'm not sure.
    Like everything else in life, you're free to do what you want. But be aware of the consequences. Be very aware.

I'm not sure.

I am in favor, with tight control.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

I'm not sure.
    College prostitution is prevalent in America as well. It's just pretty much unknown to anyone but overweight businessmen and prying wannabe investigative journalists.

I'm for it. It happens. There's no stopping it. Legalize it and we can regulate it. Otherwise whorehouses can sprout up anywhere, and you'd be surprised where they can be found. Husbands are going to visit these women and they're going to bring diseases home to their wives. Women are going to be abused by pimps and Johns with no one to turn to. It's nasty. The immoral people are the ones who want it outlawed.
    Last edited by Gribble; 29-07-08 at 04:52 AM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

anachronistic Guest
    I honestly don't think regulated prostitution would be any better than the way it is now.

Let's face it; there are choices, and consequences for them. That will always stand. You can't depend on the government. You can only depend on yourself.

But go ahead. Get it regulated. I don't care.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    For most men, on a subconscious primitive level, their woman is THEIR woman and therefore sacred territory. You see how men get when another guy LOOKS at his woman? Now imagine how he'd feel knowing other guys were screwing his woman. All I can picture is absolute meltdown.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    For most men, on a subconscious primitive level, their woman is THEIR woman and therefore sacred territory. You see how men get when another guy LOOKS at his woman? Now imagine how he'd feel knowing other guys were screwing his woman. All I can picture is absolute meltdown.
    I'd disown the bitch if she cheated on me. I don't care if a guy is checking out my girlfriend.

Aside from possible health repurcussions, there could also be psychological problems that permeate a relationship like this. I mean here is someone who views sex as a job, and not necessarily a pleasure to be shared with a loved one.

Plus what happens when she gets older? It's not like prostitutes have a 401K. There are many other reasons why dating someone who chooses this profession would be difficult.

Thank you to everyone for there honest answers

far too dangerous in so many ways; gotta understandf how people and their emotions work; might seem like a good ideal to date her at first but if you start to develop feeling for her you going to start to feel betrayed; then she'll feel betrayed if you ask her to give up her lifestyle; if she wants to be with you trust me, she'll find another line of work more suited to a stable relationship; besides, is getting a STD really worth the risk whren you have the rest of your life to live?

How many guys out there would date a working girl?
    Say she is paying her way through school, or Buying a house, or supporting her family, how many guys could handle it? Would it bother you she sleeps with men but loves you?
    Sell your body to buy a house? Come on...in what way, shape, or form is that respectable? I cannot respect a person like this and would not date them. There is little reasons out there that would justify this to me...one being a gun pointed at her head and second she has kids to feed and lives in some insane 3rd world country in a shack made of sticks.

I'm sorry but the first thing that would cross my mind is that she is lying to me about loving me. No person who loves me wants to do such hurtful things to me. If I love her and she loves me how are we supposed to express out love to each other? By having me as a payless customer? .........ridiculous, having sex is one of the strongest ways you express your love for someone and not freaking make money with on the side.

That is the only feed back needed really, a big no.

Though just to mention on the side, how many girls that do this or did this at some point in their life would actually admit it? think about that.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 30-07-08 at 02:28 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

i am currently kinda seeing a girl that works in a massage parlor where you can get a happy ending our relationship is basically well go out every now and then nothing serious and she is about to quit and go back to school

Quote Originally Posted by lucky614 View Post
    i am currently kinda seeing a girl that works in a massage parlor where you can get a happy ending our relationship is basically well go out every now and then nothing serious and she is about to quit and go back to school
    How do you feel about her giving happy endings?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast