DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Australian slang for ecstasy

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    I hate you Cain.
    But I love you.
    I don't chase, I replace.

She has to understand that she can find another job, it's not impossible wherever you are

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I'd be uncomfortable with a woman at my age having over 5 sexual partners. Anything over 10 is practically a no no.

When I was much younger, I used to think having too many partners was unacceptable. Now I realize it doesn't mean much (unless they're doing it for a living, or the number is in the triple digits). Maybe before they met you they were looking for the wrong thing? I know lots of girls and guys who associate sex with affection....all they really want is affection from someone.....but they keep seeking it out in the form of sex until they realize the two aren't the same thing, unless you're in a serious relationship.
    Last edited by bluesummer; 10-08-08 at 06:16 AM.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Cain is like 22 blue, lol

And he also has a girlfriend

Anyways, all the judging is done by the person with all the sex partners

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh dude, sorry. I was confusing him with CAM. I don't know why I always mix the two of them up.

Ahahahaha.

I edited it.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    Oh dude, sorry. I was confusing him with CAM. I don't know why I always mix the two of them up.

Ahahahaha.

I edited it.
    lol, yeah...

I can understand what you're saying in regards to CAM's age and the amount of sexual partners one might have then.

But around my age, the only reason someone would have so many sexual partners is because it was/is their lifestyle. I'm not into that and I find it extremely unattractive for a girl to have had multiple sexual partners.

are you talking about yourself in this post? if so, would you like to chat about your relationship with yourn partner for a woman's magazine? I'd pay you for your time and your story would be dealt with in a sensitive manner

Quote Originally Posted by claz nicolson View Post
    are you talking about yourself in this post? if so, would you like to chat about your relationship with yourn partner for a woman's magazine? I'd pay you for your time and your story would be dealt with in a sensitive manner
    You're paying for a story?

Hmm...

...Why... yes... my girl... is a working girl...

How much money?

In the US, prostitution is only legal in one city. The rest of the "industry" is filled with untested, unprotected tramps.
    what's that city? i've thought it should be much more,mmmmmm,i dont know American very well.

Quote Originally Posted by elsa20 View Post
    what's that city? i've thought it should be much more,mmmmmm,i dont know American very well.
    Isn't it Las Vegas? I once saw an HBO show about a legal brothel that was in Nevada.

lol, yeah...

I can understand what you're saying in regards to CAM's age and the amount of sexual partners one might have then.

But around my age, the only reason someone would have so many sexual partners is because it was/is their lifestyle. I'm not into that and I find it extremely unattractive for a girl to have had multiple sexual partners.
    Cain, your words surprised me a little. you are American,right? your attitude towards sex is quiet close to Chinese men,but they are even more...i mean , there're still some men who just can't accept that their wives were not virgins at their first nights! just some of them! it's quite unfair to women,coz some of them having such thoughts are not virgins themselves. anyway, i am for your opinion. a woman who has had several sexual partners just can't ... mmm... at least i can't prevent myself from thinking she's a little ... well, it's in my country under my culture and it's just in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by elsa20 View Post
    Cain, your words surprised me a little. you are American,right? your attitude towards sex is quiet close to Chinese men,but they are even more...i mean , there're still some men who just can't accept that their wives were not virgins at their first nights! just some of them! it's quite unfair to women,coz some of them having such thoughts are not virgins themselves. anyway, i am for your opinion. a woman who has had several sexual partners just can't ... mmm... at least i can't prevent myself from thinking she's a little ... well, it's in my country under my culture and it's just in my opinion.
    No sex before marriage is a thing that devout christians tend to hold on to, so it's definitely not exclusive to chinese culture.

Just out of curiosity, how acceptable is it over there to have sexual relationships outside of marriage?

As for me, well, I think I would prefer if a girl was a virgin since I am as well, but it's not a dealbreaker unless she's had something along the lines of 10+ partners.

Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    No sex before marriage is a thing that devout christians tend to hold on to, so it's definitely not exclusive to chinese culture.

Just out of curiosity, how acceptable is it over there to have sexual relationships outside of marriage?

As for me, well, I think I would prefer if a girl was a virgin since I am as well, but it's not a dealbreaker unless she's had something along the lines of 10+ partners.
    you mean sex before marriage? different people, different views. let me tell you a truth,in my circle, most of my friends or classmates (i'm a university student) are still virgins ,of course including me. as i said,it's just in my circle. as for me, i would prefer to give my virginity to my future husband. coz,a typical Chinese man will feel sooo good and treat his wife better if the girl's a virgin. kind of a fetish!! virgin fetish. Can you understand this? and pregnancy before marriage is a big shame to girls, especially their families, and she would be expelled. but still lots of girls are having sex with their bf ,like my cousins. i won't judge them. it's ok.nothing's going wrong.

well, my generation is much mor open-minded than my parents' . my friends and i didn't try before-marriage sex partly because of our parents & our future hubbies. BUT, if i live in other coutries, i will try sex. =)

can i ask a question? usually,how does a white guy react when he finds that his gf's virgin?does he feel good or bad? i've heard that a virgin in western coutries means she is not popular among boys?
    Last edited by elsa20; 19-08-08 at 09:40 PM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast