+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you date a "working girl"

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    Isn't it Las Vegas? I once saw an HBO show about a legal brothel that was in Nevada.
    Actually, prostitution is legal in Nevada... at least the operating of brothels is. I was wrong when I said it was just in Reno. However, I do believe it's not legal in all cities because as far as I know, Las Vegas doesn't allow it.

Rhode Island has legalized sex for money, but street solicitation and operating of a brothel are illegal.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by elsa20 View Post
    Cain, your words surprised me a little. you are American,right? your attitude towards sex is quiet close to Chinese men,but they are even more...i mean , there're still some men who just can't accept that their wives were not virgins at their first nights! just some of them! it's quite unfair to women,coz some of them having such thoughts are not virgins themselves. anyway, i am for your opinion. a woman who has had several sexual partners just can't ... mmm... at least i can't prevent myself from thinking she's a little ... well, it's in my country under my culture and it's just in my opinion.
    I don't need a girl to be a virgin. In fact, I would prefer that she has had a sexual partner or two because it means she has a little more experience. I don't, however, find many sexual partners attractive. I don't have multiple sexual partners and I don't expect the girl to either.

At my age... 22... more than five would be a turn off. In fact, I'd say my "acceptable for me" range is 1-3... though 5 is the limit.

I don't count rapes in that number.

i'm reeally curious about what reaction a white guy usually makes when he get on a virgin? surprised? or shamed?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post

I don't count rapes in that number.
    haha that's big of you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    haha that's big of you mate.
    I know, I know.

I thought.. hey... she didn't ask for it.. so I can't include that!

Actually, you'd be surprised at how many women count their rapes when asked how many sexual partners they've had.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^^ wtf? are you in the habit of quizzing rape victims on their number of sexual partners are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    ^^^ wtf? are you in the habit of quizzing rape victims on their number of sexual partners are you?
    No, it just happens that there's been a lot of women that were raped... or claim they "didn't consent."

I remember one girl from my school that I was talking to while my ex and I were on a break the first time... She told me her number but said there was one.. maybe two.. don't remember.. that she didn't consent to but she was including it.

My ex was raped twice and I remember her counting it before. She only did it once though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    No, it just happens that there's been a lot of women that were raped... or claim they "didn't consent."

I remember one girl from my school that I was talking to while my ex and I were on a break the first time... She told me her number but said there was one.. maybe two.. don't remember.. that she didn't consent to but she was including it.

My ex was raped twice and I remember her counting it before. She only did it once though.
    how common is rape in your country? god

how common is rape in your country? god
    Rape happens. The statistics can't even truly reflect the number since a lot of women don't report it.

wuuuuu,scary

WTH and how do you get raped twice? Let me guess: date rape? No wonder *** is f*ed up.

can i ask a question? usually,how does a white guy react when he finds that his gf's virgin?does he feel good or bad? i've heard that a virgin in western coutries means she is not popular among boys?
    Err, well, I'm a bit multicultural so perhaps not the best at representing it, but I think that it generally doesn't matter a whole lot, some guys surely prefer if they're not virgins since it can go smoother with someone who's got experience, and if it's not intended to be a serious relationship I figure they'd prefer if the girl wasn't a virgin. But if its serious I don't think that it matters that much, different preferences for different people. As you said, the new generations tend to bend the rules, back in the days it was a whole lot more strict, and in many cultures it still is.

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Most women have been with so many men, what's the difference with a working girl? Not from a disease point of view, but from a point of view on attitude towards the girl, anything over 5 is pretty much all the same to me
    Spoken like a true desperate virgin. Sorry man but there is a difference. I for one have a standard, it is the job she has that is disappointing and really isn't respectable. I wouldn't date a ex working girl either. We are talking about date of course here and not just ****. A man who dates a woman like this is nothing but a joke himself.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 20-08-08 at 01:02 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

anachronistic Guest
    can i ask a question? usually,how does a white guy react when he finds that his gf's virgin?does he feel good or bad? i've heard that a virgin in western coutries means she is not popular among boys?
    If her abstinence is out of being a responsible person - I admire that. It really depends on the reason behind it for me. I prefer a woman that has learned the ropes though... just takes a load of work off my shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    WTH and how do you get raped twice? Let me guess: date rape? No wonder *** is f*ed up.
    No, not date raped.

She was raped when she was younger, 13 and 15 I believe. Walking home... grabbed... raped.

Anyways, she's been through a lot more than just that. Her ex of a 4 year relationship was physically and emotionally abusive. She was almost date raped when she was a freshman in college and that was the last time she ever went to a frat party.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast