+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she love me? or is she just waiting

Does she love me? or is she just waiting

hey guys,

first time poster here just thought i could get a 3rd party opinion.

So ive been ''semi with'' this girl for about a month now shes 20 and im just turning 18 in a week. ive fallen for this girl and she says she's fallen for me too but not rock bottom yet. she cant have sex untill marriage based on her religion but the sexual tension is obviously there between us when we are horny. im talking phone sex for hours at night, really intense so on so on.

she was with her ex for 2 years which she just broke up with him before meeting me. and with most of her ex's she had a violent past with them.

Anyway, she keeps saying stuff like i miss u, i want you in my bed to cuddle up too at night and my body is only for u like mine is only for hers, u know real close relationship stuff. but she also says stuff like when i broke up with my ex i had like 10 guys after me and i just needed to stand back and i was going to get back with my other ex.

every time we see each other one on one we kiss hold hands rub each others legs, again real close relationship stuff. shes also said i love u over the phone once, and i said did u just say that shes like shit i was hoping u didnt hear that, but when i told her i love her she says u dont love me theres a time for that, as if shes waiting for the perfect moment.

we havnt passionately kissed yet, im holding on to that for later but i dont want to wait for like a year which it seems she wants.

it looks like she loves me but she wants to spend more time with me like 2 years to say she loves me. its hard holding back

what do you guys think?

Hmmm, it sounds like she has feelings for you, but isn't ready to open up her heart just yet, which has got to be frustrating. What's happening when you're not "semi" together. Is she seeing other people? I don't know if I read your post correctly, but did she say she wanted to get back together with an ex? Sounds like the lady is sending mixed signals, but I think we might need more info.
    Last edited by starbuck; 28-07-08 at 01:44 AM.

What the hell is phone sex?!

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    What the hell is phone sex?!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FIXaBgbv1E"]YouTube - phone sex operator[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by RnBlover View Post
    we havnt passionately kissed yet, im holding on to that for later but i dont want to wait for like a year which it seems she wants.
    Why hold on for later? Why not just go for it? Some of your questions may be answered when you try.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    Hmmm, it sounds like she has feelings for you, but isn't ready to open up her heart just yet, which has got to be frustrating. What's happening when you're not "semi" together. Is she seeing other people? I don't know if I read your post correctly, but did she say she wanted to get back together with an ex? Sounds like the lady is sending mixed signals, but I think we might need more info.
    No she doesnt see other people shes told me countless times that shes always been faithful to the guy she's with, would never cheat ever...

she said when she broke up with her ex of 2 years she was thinking about getting with a different ex cause she knows he loves her and he waited 4 years to get back together with her. last night this ex rang and went berserk at her cause she said shes kinda seeing someone, and when i ask her why didnt you get back with him when u broke up with your ex? all she can say is i dont know, i dont know. i mean i know she wants to say because of me but she just wont stop hiding it from me.

I would ask her to clarify her feelings for you. To hold you in this weird emotional limbo isn't fair to you. For some reason she's holding back, and it could be because she hasn't closed all those doors from the past.

You deserve a straight answer from her, so you're not waiting around for something that might or might not happen.

And like Mishyana said, go ahead and kiss her already! Why not?

hmm let me tell you guys a little more about her. Shes the kind of woman that has guys always chasing her, calling her sending her like 30 messages a day. you know the guys come to her. and i kind of played hard to get when i met her. and like 2 days ago we were having a convo about me and she said i want him. So these are the kind of things she says that makes me think shes falling for me like no other guy shes been with before. Also says theres something about me but cant put her finger on it.

shes the clean tidy girl doesnt smoke or drink and never will, hates smokers and drinkers. i'm a Scruffy young italian bloke dont shave when i should some days, sleep in my clothes smoke and drink, dirty room half the time. She absolutely loves my scruffy look she tells me every time it comes up in convo. doesn't like or hate me smoking, but says its hot and suits the guy i am.

We somehow got into talking about marriage and kids. And she said im not trying to sound harsh but, if we got married you have to respect other peoples living habits. so i couldn't leave ''our'' house in a mess lol. ive noticed something about her that when she likes what shes hearing she'll agree and say yeah in a different tone of voice. sure enough we stumbled onto me being a father figure and all i heard from her was yeah, yeah, yeah lol

so tell me girls, she's clean and tidy but loves me scruffy and manly, slipped out i love u when we were having a deep conversation on the phone, and brings up marriage thoughts in her head and thinks about the kind of father figure id be.

If you thought about a guy like that, would you say you love him or what?

and yeah ill kiss her on my birthday.

I'm not sure what to tell you about this situation, however I have been in that limbo state before for a year and a half. Really stupid on my part and the roller coaster ride that comes with it will probably damage you emotionally in the long run, just saying you need to be freaking careful of girls like her.