+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Important! Vitamin B17

Important! Vitamin B17

Studies have shown that vitamin B17 (found mainly in apricot seeds) not only can prevent a person from getting cancer, but can also help the health of a person who has cancer...

Most of the people that already have cancer clusters in their body, who eat the apricot seeds and/or take the vitamin b17 in tablet form show near to complete tumor regression. Although cancer patients may get rid of their cancer, they also have the problem of the organ damage that the cancer has caused.

Vitamin B17 is found in seeds such as the apple, peach, cherry, grapes, and apricot. It is found in some beans and many grasses such as wheat grass. The hard wooden pit in the middle of the apricot or peach for example, is not supposed to be thrown away. In fact, the wooden shell is actually a strong armor protecting one of the most important foods known to man, the seed. It is one of the main courses of food in cultures such as the Navajo Indians, the Hunzakuts, the Abkhazians and many more. Cultures such as these have never had a reported case of cancer when eating their traditional foods!

FOOD FOR THOUGHT...

anachronistic Guest
    For real? I better make sure that is part of my supplement.

I still remember how the newspapers ran out of decent news and decided to cram the front page with "You get cancer from chips" in bold letters.

yaah the media is ridiculas, and they love to tell you that you can get cancer from everything and anything out there....but no one has found a cure for it...and why doesn't EVERYONE know about vitamin B17? Shouldnt it be sold everywhere knowing this knowledge? something fishy is going on in our govt

anyway...wanted to share with as many people as possible this health fact

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i heard that vitamin C umm is also something that a woman's body is in constant need of.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

yes vitamin c is very important for women to take. i take vitamin c, i also take coQ10 which is a vitamin which helps with energy...its great.

but vitamin c is always important to take and a great vitamin to take to fend off colds and illnesses, it helps to strengthen our immune systems

I think you are vastly overstating your case about B17. In fact, it's not even really a vitamin.

An excerpt from wiki: [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amygdalin[/url]

A 2006 Cochrane review of the evidence concluded that is no sound evidence that laetrile is an effective cancer treatment[7] and that there is considerable doubt about its safety.[7] It has not been approved for this use by the United States' Food and Drug Administration.[4]

The U.S. government's National Institutes of Health evaluated the evidence, including case reports and a clinical trial, and concluded that they showed little effect.[8] A 1982 trial of 178 patients found that tumor size had increased in all patients. Minimal side effects were seen except in two patients who consumed bitter almonds and suffered from cyanide poisoning.[9]

In 1974, the American Cancer Society officially labelled laetrile as quackery, but advocates for laetrile dispute this label, asserting that financial motivations have tainted the published research.[10] As a result, some North American cancer patients have travelled to Mexico for treatment with the substance, allegedly under the auspices of Dr. Ernesto Contreras.[citation needed] One of these patients was actor Steve McQueen, who died in Mexico, while undergoing treatment for mesothelioma. Laetrile advocates within the United States include the late Dean Burk Ph.D.,[11] a former chief chemist of the National Cancer Institute's cytochemistry laboratory[12] and national arm wrestling champion Jason Vale, who claimed that his kidney, pancreatic and spleen cancer were cured by eating apricot seeds. Vale was convicted in 2003 for, among other things, marketing laetrile.[13][14] The US Food and Drug Administration continues to seek jail sentences for vendors selling laetrile for cancer treatment, calling it a "highly toxic product that has not shown any effect on treating cancer."[15]

I thought this topic was on B12...which is very important for health.

B17...isn't that the cyanide-like stuff in seeds? Too much of that is very negative for the health. No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by VLee View Post
    yaah the media is ridiculas, and they love to tell you that you can get cancer from everything and anything out there....
    You can get cancer from almost everything and anything out there. In fact we all get cancer like cells everyday but our otherwise healthy body fights it off. We need better nutrition.

Actually vitamins haven't been even officially proven, they are substances, but their influences on our body are pure assumptions. Or?
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    Actually vitamins haven't been even officially proven, they are substances, but their influences on our body are pure assumptions. Or?
    Yep many researcher say that as well. I believe in balance and studying these things have improved my health greatly whether it's a placebo effect or not I will keep doing it.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    Scurvy.

________

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    i heard that vitamin C umm is also something that a woman's body is in constant need of.
    i guess everyone missed to see this in my post... another useless joke.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...