+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hello newbie from pa here!

hello newbie from pa here!

hey everyone!
    i am monica! i am 20 years old and i am from pennsylvania!
    i just happened to be bored and searching google for relationship forums and i came across this one!
    well i am currently in a relationship with a wonderful man names joe and we are going thru a rough time in this relationship. i have been with him for almost 8months.
    well for the last 7 months or so i have been running from my hearts true feelings. and in the process i have kind of pushed joe away slowly. well it wasn't until recently that i realized what i was doing and realized that i can only run for so long without getting anywhere.
    well i am also the type of person that takes a loong time to open up and show my true emotions and feelings to anyone.
    well joe has been waiting for me to open up and talk to him for the last 7 months. well a few weeks ago i FINALLY started opening up to him. well he wasn't expecting it and i think i have sent him into a thinking mode and he doesn't know what to do now.
    well i love joe and i know he is the one for me! i am just hoping that it is not too late to fix things between us.
    well anyway that is just a small part of what is going on with me and my relationship right now.
    i am hoping to find some people in here that i can talk to because i really dont know what else to do. i have close friends and family telling me that everything will be ok.
    well anyway thanks for listening!

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hello Monica from Pennsylvania! Welcome to our corner of the web! Care to engage in intercourse!?!
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

umm excuse me????? what is that all about???? no i do not care to engage in intercourse!!!!

hehehe...may have been a bit of a spin on your "bubbly, exclamated" writing style (:

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hey, born and raised, NE Philadelphia, you from SE PA?