+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sex poll

Sex poll

Just answer the questions in order. If you choose to pass a question, we'll assume the worst.

1. What sex are you?
    2. How often (if at all) do you masturbate?
    3. If you could bend your back that way, and make your head reach own there, would you?
    4. Have you ever done anything sexual in a public building, and if you have please describe?
    5. Have you ever thought of doing something with someone (or something) that isn't really the way you swing?
    6. How many times have you had 1-ways? 2-ways? 3-ways? +4-ways?
    7 How tall are you?

I just want to know these things so I know how normal I am.
    the human life is love, for both of them contain fear, happiness, sorrow, joy, anger, regret, and an ultimate feeling of satisfaction

-me

1. Male
    2. once a day (when I was with somebody, maybe twice a week at very most)
    3. Nope
    4. Yes, school area..twice on the summer nights (playground)
    5. Nope
    6. 1 ways - lets see if we assume an average of twice a day x lets say 300 then we get 600 times, with the same person when I was with her... Never had a 2 or more way.
    7. 5'11

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    1. Female
    2. Enough
    3. No, its not MY job!
    4. Had sex in my bf's uncle's apartment buildings' pool, which has security cameras that anyone in the building can see from their own tv. Does that count?
    5. I think a lot of girls have thought about other girls...even if they'd never do it
    6. I like it one on one personally. Anybody extra is too much distraction.
    7. Im 5'7".

1. Female
    2. Plenty
    3. No cause I prefer a man
    4. No
    5. No the thought repulses me
    6. Just monogomy for me...
    7. what does my height have to do with sex??
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

1. Male
    2. 3 times a week
    3. No
    4. No
    5. Hell no don't plan it either
    6. One at a time is enough for me
    7. 6'3"

Why is the word "fist" in "pacifist"

-Me

1. Female
    2. um ..enough to satisfy
    3. wow.. if I could then why would i need a man? no..
    4. yup.. public bathroom with my X
    5. yup.. I have
    6. I have had a two on one .. but there are WAY too many limbs.. one on one is best
    7. 5'2
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

1. female
    2. when needed.
    3. no. more pleasure in someone else touching you.
    4. not that i can think of at the moment.
    5. did once
    6. 2 ways twice, otherwise rest was just me and someone else. i prefer that.
    7. 5'3"
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

1. male
    2. at least 2/day
    3. I did that once when I was a bit younger. It was no fun and my back hurt for days.
    4. In a public BUILDING? Just some wanking on the toilett or in my own office for a quick release. Outside buildings is a different story, though *thinks of nude swimming lakes and gets a strange blissful expression on his face*
    5. Of course - when I was a teenager we would experiment among boyz and girls with very few moral inhibitions. Think about that once a while nowadays.
    6. Tried MMF once (no intercourse though, just heavy petting). Never had the chance to try FFM. If there is a chance I might take it - but I'm not looking for it.
    7. Strange question: 6'3"

1. Female
    2. Very Very Rarely
    3. Nope, a man can do that for me!
    4. Does gropping count?? lmao!
    5. No, but I'm still young, you never know.
    6. Only done 1 on 1. Although I wouldn't mind trying a 3some....
    7. 5'4"

1. Male
    2. 1-2 a week. (BTW men in regards to this question and a previous post, How in the world are you people able to do 5+ times a day? (including sex) Yes I know women can go and go and go but damn! Even in my adolescent years, 3 times was the max for me. I was just physically sore and it HURT to keep trying. Is this like speed masturbation or something? I know everyone is physically built different but wow! If I was able to do it 8 times a day with someone, I think i'd start looking for a career in adult films! lol, jk. Hell, you guys are making me look bad! At 26, i'm completly comfortable 1 time a day, and even if she wants more, it just depends how much i'm aching down there. (My first time having sex at 24, I was so horny I went 2 times in a row with only about a 5 minute recover break but that was a rare occurance. I think I missed my prime for sex. The one thing that sucks is that my gf is 18 and wants sex the same way I did when I WAS 18! Stupid sexual peak libido! Am I the only one who gets this way? Feel like i'm broken or something. Maybe it's time for Enzyte or something. lol.

3. I think alot of us have tried at least one time in life. I think I did around 15 or so. Didn't happen and the strain wasn't very enjoyable so that killed the idea. At least it put into perspective the benefits of someone elses mouth!
    4. Fingered a gf in a movie theater before. It was dark and there was only little kids sitting next to us so I figured "They need to learn somehow." Jk, we were in the back alone. ;-)

5. No, but I was in my friends bedroom while he banged his gf. It was actually a misscommunication why I stayed in there. I watched tv, not them if that matters. :-P

6. Only had 1 on 1's. Gf, has mentioned she'd sorta like to know what another girl tastes like but we both know that a 3-some basically destroys a relationship in time. (unless it's purely a friends/benefits or just a sex with no hangups relationship I suppose)

7. 5'10''
    3 out of 2 people have problems with fractions.

1. Male
    2. Used to 3+ a day - now 1-2 a month.
    3. I would definately do it - I have tried but can't
    4. Yes - I once masterbated in a Walmart restroom...
    5. Yes - I have had my dick sucked by a guy... Since then it has crossed my mind to try other things... Havent done anything tho.
    6. 1-ways: all the ****ing time (used to be 3+ times a day - but i havent had sex in like 2 or 3 months now) --- 2-ways: 3 days in a row (not constantly, about 4 times that weekend) and I hated it... I will not explain.
    7 6'1" or 6'2" I am unsure now (been a few years since I checked but ppl say I am taller)

Quote Originally Posted by Bonovox40
    ...BTW men in regards to this question and a previous post, How in the world are you people able to do 5+ times a day? (including sex) Yes I know women can go and go and go but damn! Even in my adolescent years, 3 times was the max for me. I was just physically sore and it HURT to keep trying. Is this like speed masturbation or something? I know everyone is physically built different but wow! If I was able to do it 8 times a day with someone, I think i'd start looking for a career in adult films! lol, jk. Hell, you guys are making me look bad! At 26, i'm completly comfortable 1 time a day, and even if she wants more, it just depends how much i'm aching down there. (My first time having sex at 24, I was so horny I went 2 times in a row with only about a 5 minute recover break but that was a rare occurance. I think I missed my prime for sex. The one thing that sucks is that my gf is 18 and wants sex the same way I did when I WAS 18! Stupid sexual peak libido! Am I the only one who gets this way? Feel like i'm broken or something. Maybe it's time for Enzyte or something. lol...
    When I masterbate it only takes like 3 minutes for me to finish... So I guess that would be considered speed masterbation...
    When having sex I can last average 30 minutes - but a few times I have lasted 3 hours -- the 3 hour times were only once a day for me - but when I would go 30 minutes to an hour I just need about 15-30 minutes 'recover time' and then I can go again. I can keep doing this all day long if need be.
    I have only gotten sore 'down there' once in my life. And that was because I was jerkin without any lube and I did that like 3 times in a row... Yeah - bad move. All other times I am not 'sore' but really sensitive for about 15-30 mintes. This is why I need a 'recover time'. But after that time has passed I am ready to go again.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy41684
    When having sex I can last average 30 minutes - but a few times I have lasted 3 hours -- the 3 hour times were only once a day for me - but when I would go 30 minutes to an hour I just need about 15-30 minutes 'recover time' and then I can go again. I can keep doing this all day long if need be.
    I have only gotten sore 'down there' once in my life. And that was because I was jerkin without any lube and I did that like 3 times in a row... Yeah - bad move. All other times I am not 'sore' but really sensitive for about 15-30 mintes. This is why I need a 'recover time'. But after that time has passed I am ready to go again.
    Usually I can just decide if I want to last or be quick when spanking it. When having sex, it depends. I usually go around a half hour but have done over an hour consitantly depending on what we do and how she feels. I've done the "WTF did that come from?" minute man deal, but usually that's only when i'm stressed out or not feeling my best. As with the soreness thing, it's not skin friction sore, it's actually sore from ejaculating. Like the strain and pressure of everything coming out takes it's toll and if I even get horny and hard later, it aches. Sorta like blue balls which is wierd. I don't know if it matter but I guess I come alot volume wise. Maybe almost a shot glass worth at times. (I had an ex who loved to swallow but sometimes would have to go spit because I shot so much she couldn't!)

It's not like i'm dissapointed that I come alot, but if I could jizz less, and be able to have sex more, I would but it just doesn't happen. (sorta like how i'm trying to kick my sex drive up) Like for example. I had sex on time for about 40 minutes. Took a half hour nap and woke up to her gropin me. Was kinda light headed from sleep but got turned on right away and started doing it. I stayed real hard but there was no "urge" that I could come even if I wanted to. It was like my body was ready to but there was nothing left or something. I didn't have an orgasm or anything, but it felt good to keep banging away with a sore achyness at the same time. She got off after 15 minutes or so (first orgasm ever actually) and after awhile I stopped. She was like "what's wrong?" and I said "Nothing! I'm having a great time and it feels good. I'm just not going to come. I think i'm done for the night, you took it all out of me earlier." she was ok with that and just glad from her getting off but it was weird. I was the one trying to come and couldn't. :-P I've never had a time (even when I was a horny teenager) that I could go twice or more in a close period of time without feeling an achy/sore feeling.

...I don't know if it matter but I guess I come alot volume wise. Maybe almost a shot glass worth at times. (I had an ex who loved to swallow but sometimes would have to go spit because I shot so much she couldn't!)...
    That could be it - I only do a little - prolly enought to fill a soda bottle cap...

...I had sex on time for about 40 minutes. Took a half hour nap and woke up to her gropin me. Was kinda light headed from sleep but got turned on right away and started doing it. I stayed real hard but there was no "urge" that I could come even if I wanted to. It was like my body was ready to but there was nothing left or something. I didn't have an orgasm or anything, but it felt good to keep banging away with a sore achyness at the same time...
    Hehehe - those are the best - Once (while on drugs - during the 2 day **** marathon (long story)) I was going for like 3 hours and never once felt like I was gonna blow... Eventually I started to go soft while in the middle of banging her (this is like after 5 or 6 hours non-stop ****ing)... It was the best sex of my life - but I never blew my load... lol.. I prolly would have died from over pleasure if I would have blown.

...I've never had a time (even when I was a horny teenager) that I could go twice or more in a close period of time without feeling an achy/sore feeling...
    I am no doctor - but I am guessing something is wrong somewhere... Maybe your 'tubes' are too small inside and when ejaculating they stretch (and feels like sore muscles do) --- or maybe your tubes are just fine and it is the ecsesive amount of jizz that it stretching them --- or maybe I am totally wrong here - I dont know. lol

Talk to a doctor if its that much of a problem to you - If it is the too much jizz thing they have pills that will decrease the amount -- Also the soda 'Surge' reduces sperm count also... idk - just ask a doctor i guess.. who knows - you might be totally normal and just not used to that much pleasure or something yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Billy41684
    I am no doctor - but I am guessing something is wrong somewhere... Maybe your 'tubes' are too small inside and when ejaculating they stretch (and feels like sore muscles do) --- or maybe your tubes are just fine and it is the ecsesive amount of jizz that it stretching them --- or maybe I am totally wrong here - I dont know. lol

Talk to a doctor if its that much of a problem to you - If it is the too much jizz thing they have pills that will decrease the amount -- Also the soda 'Surge' reduces sperm count also... idk - just ask a doctor i guess.. who knows - you might be totally normal and just not used to that much pleasure or something yet...
    That's basically the pain i'm experiencing. It feel great when I orgams, but afterwords if I flex my kegal muscles when i'm still hard and force the blood into my shaft, it hurts! It feels like the tubes inside. Sometimes my balls ache too afterwords enough that I have to massage them some. (wonder if should post a topic about this)

I don't want to decrease the amount per se, since I doubt that would enable me to keep going over and over, but maybe i'll talk to someone. (maybe I should call loveline lol)

It's just kinda frustrating. I really want to enjoy sex more but one time *splort!* and i'm done till tomorrow unless I want to feel pain and irritation. Kinda a bummer because i'd be more than happy to appease my gf over and over and i'm certainly not going to get her a guy on the side. Well, maybe a faithful dog or housebroken horse right? (jk, that's from what one of the ladies on the forum jokingly said they do on the side) ;-)