+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fetish could end relationship

Fetish could end relationship

I have been with my boyfriend nearly 4 years and think I am about to lose him. He only confessed last year that he has a fetish for human waste, I thought it was a joke a first but realised he was serious, he said I was the first he has confided in. I have done it a few times vice versa to please him but sometimes end up wretching. I asked him if he has done it with other girls and it comes out now that he has and the first girlfriend he had from 14-16 did it but was like me and wretched and only other serious girlfriends he did it with. He did it with his ex of 6 months who I wasn’t keen on and was very dopey yet didn’t mention she felt sick so that made me feel threatened.

He said he asked me so late in the relationship as I was a virgin at first and he didn’t want to scare me off. I was crying yesterday saying it’s something I’m not happy about it and he says it could cause problems me not wanting to do it as its part of him. I feel like now he is using this against me as I made him wait so long for sex. I just feel awful as we have built up 4 years of our lives together, I love everything else about him but he finds this important. I am wondering now if he other relationships ended because of this. I don’t think I could carry on if we broke up. I am scared if I leave him I will end up meeting someone else who could be into all this as well. Please help.

im sorry, what exactly does he want you to do? do you mean human waste as in eating faeces?
    "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of each other everywhere."

Firstly, can you elaborate on this waste fetish? I don't know what you mean and it sounds very disturbing. :Imagining two girls, one cup video:

Secondly, *SLAP* gain control of yourself. I know this is a hard time for you and 4 years is a significant time to be together with someone; however, it is good that you know this now than much much later or even after a mortgage, two kids, and a dog to take care of. You CAN live life without him. Don't lose your self to one person. He doesn't seem to put that much emotional energy into you!

Claire, you should have dumped this man a LONGGGGGGGGG time ago. He pressured you in the past and he sounds like an inconsiderate creep who can only bring your self esteem down.

There is a need to break from a relationship to get back on track with your emotional health.

Quote Originally Posted by sine24 View Post
    im sorry, what exactly does he want you to do? do you mean human waste as in eating faeces?
    Not eating or drinking - just doing it on each other.

if he really loved you he would put this disgusting habit behind him. that just sounds like a putred thing to expect someone you love to want to do.
    "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of each other everywhere."

just one more thing: that is not an expression of love in any way at all. i think you should reconsider being with this guy.

You should never feel pressured to do anything you're uncomfortable with sexually, much less something so disgusting. Dump this loser now. Let him go poop in a toilet where's he supposed to.

My suspicion with a fetish like this is that it's highly indicative of some deep-seated psychological problems. I seriously doubt the next guy you meet will have this fetish. It's not the kind of thing you encounter everyday.

Yeah this is definitely not a common thing that guys do. I'd say your chances of finding a normal guy are very good, sexually anyway and not disturbing to you.

We have never had sex due to my fear of pain, he says if we had sex he would rarely ask for this fetish.

anachronistic Guest
    You could most certainly carry on without him. Think about this for a second. Do you really want to be with someone that is turned on by eating shit or drinking piss or whatever it is he likes to do? Not just a person who is turned on by it... but someone that *needs* that kind of thing?

I think that's silly. does he really love you if he's willing to leave you for feeling uncomfortable fulfilling a silly fetish he has? I would tell him to eat shit already.

Some of us know where to draw the line between fantasy and reality. I don't think he does. Be careful with him.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    You should never feel pressured to do anything you're uncomfortable with sexually, much less something so disgusting. Dump this loser now. Let him go poop in a toilet where's he supposed to.

My suspicion with a fetish like this is that it's highly indicative of some deep-seated psychological problems. I seriously doubt the next guy you meet will have this fetish. It's not the kind of thing you encounter everyday.
    I will never understand why people are into that kind of thing. But also, I notice a trend in people with fetishes like this; they tend to have not just one nasty fetish, but a couple nasty fetishes and a few strange ones to go with it. I wouldn't be surprised if he was an in the closet homosexual with bondage and foot fetishes.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww gawd.

dump him today girl or you're destined for a shitty life. literally.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm forever amazed at what people are willing to put up with. "My boyfriend wants to take a dump on me, what should I do?" I mean, Jesus.

That's not even sexual!!! There is something mentally wrong with this dude. What phase of psychological development did he get stuck in?

If you do any more activities with this dude you are going to have psychological problems that you can not imagine right now.

This thread makes me want to scream! Quick someone hand me the common sense antidote!

Please, dump him. Do you want me to wire you any money?....I'll pay you. Please dump him this very moment.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast