+ Follow This Topic
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: And yet again...

if you can't handle it cain, then you might as well do no contact.

the way you're doing it though, is ****ing it all up.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    In all seriousness though, I need to know whether what that other women said has merit.
    Not for me, it wouldn't. I don't know about your girlfriend.

Is it really that wrong of me to want compromise? To not expect to be her little ****ing puppy that just does what it's told and doesn't expect anything? Really?

I'm willing to give her the break and the space, but there needs to be some compromise. If not, please explain this so I can figure this out.
    I think the compromise can be that you are willing to give her X amount of time, but then you are going to move on. The thing SHE is getting is the space she needs for X amount of time; the thing YOU are getting is that she isn't breaking off with you immediately.
    Last edited by shh!; 15-08-08 at 01:26 AM.

Alright, I won't mention the relationship.

I don't care anymore.

If we break up permanently... oh well.
    Last edited by Cain; 15-08-08 at 01:27 AM.
    I don't chase, I replace.

you can't even go one day without bugging her about it.
    Last edited by misombra; 15-08-08 at 01:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    you can't even go one day without bugging her about it.
    Because apparently I was wrong about thinking I had a right to know why.

I was wrong.

I'm sorry, misombra. Please forgive me?

she probably just told you that it was her because she didn't want to tell you that you're too pushy and clingy.

because if she told you that you were pushy and clingy you'd have a fit and start all kinds of drama.

but sure, i forgive you.

What can I say? I can't be tied down to one board. I've got to spread my wings...
    I bet I can guess which board.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    she probably just told you that it was her because she didn't want to tell you that you're too pushy and clingy.

because if she told you that you were pushy and clingy you'd have a fit and start all kinds of drama.

but sure, i forgive you.
    I'd prefer that she tell me the truth.

If she's lying to me, I'll be more angry than if she had told me I was pushy and clingy.

And honestly, I've said this already... she talked about us as much as if not more than I did.

Anyways... I sent her an email basically telling her to disregard everything I've said. If I'm going to give her space I really need to give her space. That means no visits, no talking about relationships, and I won't suggest how she should aid herself in fixing her problems. I will talk to her seldom... if she contacts me only.

If that comes back to bite me in the ass, I'll be back to say thanks to you all.

If that comes back to bite me in the ass, I'll be back to say thanks to you all.
    Are you trying to make us feel like her?

anachronistic Guest
    I'm going to laugh when you fail at this relationship, numbnuts.

Anyways... I sent her an email basically telling her to disregard everything I've said. If I'm going to give her space I really need to give her space. That means no visits, no talking about relationships, and I won't suggest how she should aid herself in fixing her problems. I will talk to her seldom... if she contacts me only.

well, the letter just added to the pressure. and goes against what pretty much everybody here told you.

now you're just trying to make it our fault that it's going down the tubes. this is all you my friend.

There is nothing wrong with wondering the cause of a break. You have to take her word for it...that she is not happy with herself. Your questions to her are also considered expectations....something she said that she cannot give 100% of right now. You are demanding answers now for your own benefits. When you asked her whether she see a future with you...she can only say: yes, no, maybe, or lie on any of these (and she will probably answer based on your emotions...piss her off enough and she will say no when she really wanted to say yes). Show some character.You have to decide whether you will accept what she is asking of you now or not. You cannot demand she behave your way. Accept what she is asking of you or don't.

Wait... what the **** are you talking about?

I was telling her that I realize that I was still putting pressure on her even though I didn't mean to and told her that I was going to hold off on all of the relationship talk and visits.

Just like everyone here said.

And yet I'm still ****ing up?

EDIT: And the "I will talk to her seldom.. only if she contacts me" line wasn't included in the email. That was just what I was saying to you all.
    Last edited by Cain; 15-08-08 at 02:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    I'm going to laugh when you fail at this relationship, numbnuts.
    My nuts are only numb because your mom wouldn't stop sucking on them.

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast