+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Average typical la la la, driving me crazy

anachronistic Guest
    By the way, do you spell it Yamaguchi? For some reason those Japanese spellings are very difficult for me to remember.

edit: nevermind, heh hheh heh heh.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    I don't know why you were offended by that. I didn't say older people *can* get on it, I just said that it's something that younger people generally have.

But whatever. Yes I am a little shit. Whatever makes you happy, you old bat.
    I wasn't. I'm just venting. I had a crap day at work. Trust me, this forum even when it gets nasty is nothing compared to the spew I occassionally have to deal with at work.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

anachronistic Guest
    at least you get to deal with people.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    True. Its makes for interesting people-watching some days.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

anachronistic Guest
    if you look at the day from a different perspective, you will feel much happier about it.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Not unhappy at all. Just tired & my patience is spent. Dealing w/other's ppls crap is an energy-sucker. I don't know how some ppl do it every day.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

anachronistic Guest
    If you were not unhappy, you would not be bothered by it. Spill.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was just giving Cain the opportunity to tell me to shaddup in his thread. Seriously, its cool. Crazy ppl don't bother me except when it takes me away from things I'd rather be working on. I usually just feel sorry for them. Its a very mild resentment that only comes up occassionally. I'm generally pretty insulated from the day-to-day goings on at my company.

Plus I needed an excuse for chocolate milk.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

anachronistic Guest
    I think your non-deserving compassion for people who don't deserve it is the heart of your misery.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Are you giving me free-reign to be a Total Bitch? Ooooh. I dunno, that could be very, very frightening.

Do you know what it means when someone sucks their teeth, LW?

Ask Raver or Kiechi.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Are you giving me free-reign to be a Total Bitch? Ooooh. I dunno, that could be very, very frightening.

Do you know what it means when someone sucks their teeth, LW?

Ask Raver or Kiechi.
    Yeah I know what that means. What are you implying?

I am just wondering why you have reason to feel sorry for someone. I am not saying you should be a total bitch, unless you want people to get nasty with you.

Indi, I know lots of people my age (and older) that have Facebooks. The universities recommend them to parents as a good way to keep connected to their kids. I don't have it either, though.

Anyway, the ones that amuse me are the people that pretend they are more enlightened than average.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    Indi, I know lots of people my age (and older) that have Facebooks. The universities recommend them to parents as a good way to keep connected to their kids. I don't have it either, though.

Anyway, the ones that amuse me are the people that pretend they are more enlightened than average.
    Those profiles are very discouraging to me. I think I am better off alone until I am 25-30.

In my opinion it's very intruding of a parent to monitor their children through facebook. Especially for a college student! I guess it depends on what kind of parent you are, though.

Who said anything about "intruding"? I said "stay connected". I guess if you don't like your mama, you don't have to add her.

anachronistic Guest
    oh god, if my mom had time for facebook, literally, i don't think she would waste her time on that.

i keep in touch with my mom on the phone while i am away at college. i talk to her almost every other day while i am there.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast